Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,416 members, 7,822,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" (39142 Views)

Daddy Freeze Blasts Traffic Violators: "Who Used Nigeria’s Pant To Do Yahoo?" / Daddy Freeze Blasts Men Who Sexualized Kids Wearing Bum Shorts / Daddy Freeze Blasts Prophet Udensi Godlove Over Lagos Tanker Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 26, 2017
I never liked freeze daddy or whatever he is called but on this one he just "murdered" the uncouth and rustic timi dakolo......arrest freeze!
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 26, 2017
Horlufemi:

God is not the problem it's these gods of men who are. Just that you got angry but didn't look for the truth you became an atheist.

There is a God and religion made by man destroyed everything.

I am Deist and I Believe in God, but not the religion type of God sha. thats why I said the Christian God is to be blamed.
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" by Walelavender(m): 10:06am On Oct 26, 2017
Sall:

You opinion stated exactly what you are,and I don't intend asking u to be rational either.
A beg carry your self wakka comet.
I wouldn't know what you want to prove by quoting me. It doesn't make any difference. It's like beating a dead horse. Did you get that? Staying off my mention would calm your nerves. Is it by force to join your #Free the sheeple gang? Huhh!
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" by Themandator: 10:24am On Oct 26, 2017
CecyAdrian:

When did the Levites come into existence Mr 'Paying tithe is right'

You Christian fanatics are always posing unrelated things to confuse gullible followers

The levites came into the tithe picture after father Abraham's tithe to Melchizedek.

Can you explain what is unrelated about my post?
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" by Themandator: 10:26am On Oct 26, 2017
Mujtahida:

God has no agenda on earth. Men created an agenda and put God's name on it and have turned both the agenda and God's name into a veritable swindler's game

I was going to reply you but changed my mind because it is obvious you are not a Christian or if you are, you are just a shallow one with no knowledge or understanding of the scripture.

Never believe anyone could be this ignorant ... God has no agenda on the earth ...He just created man and the earth for no reason
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" by Themandator: 10:32am On Oct 26, 2017
somehow:
Abraham didn't give tithe Mr man. What he gave was a one off gift from the SPOILS of war, not from his own properties!

And to learn more about tithing and why its no longer applicable in the present day, read up from these sites
http://www.askelm.com/tithing/thi003.htm

https://www.myjewishlearning.com/article/tithing/

Read your Bible again. This time, ask for help

1. Gen 14:20

2. Heb 7:2

You will see what you want to see from the scripture depending on the spirit at work in you.
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" by Sunsets: 10:35am On Oct 26, 2017
toyeanlawlah:
Two wrong people to drag issues with on social media: Daddy Freeze and Kemi Olunloyo.
These two have got terrible words that can make one have monkey pox without having anything to do with a monkey or someone who has been infected!
Timi should have ignored him. He look too cool to challenge FRZ talk less of winning him.

BTW, if I decide to post anything on my 'WALL', I don't think its anybody's business cause it's my opinion! If you have anything contrary to mine, share it reasonably. If you can't be reasonable, keep your opinion to yourself! What Timi posted on his wall was his opinion. Those comments by FRZ and co, to me, was NOTICE ME! CHEAP PUBLICITY, if I may say.
you forgot their godfather - Femi Fani Kayode
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" by Mujtahida: 10:59am On Oct 26, 2017
Themandator:

I was going to reply you but changed my mind because it is obvious you are not a Christian or if you are, you are just a shallow one with no knowledge or understanding of the scripture.

Never believe anyone could be this ignorant ... God has no agenda on the earth ...He just created man and the earth for no reason
Yes I am no longer a Christian. You can call me shallow but this is what A. W Tozer (I doubt if you know him) said: the deeper life is only deeper because the average Christian life is tragically shallow.
You want to claim you are knowledgeable about God's purpose when all you have is a book, written by men. Hahahaha hahahaha. Which God do you mean? Yahweh abi?

I pity you lots who think you are Christians. You guys are just plain churchmen practicing churchianity. Apostolic, Biblical Christian faith, the kind faith of practiced and preached by Paul, Peter, John, Athanasius, Polycarp, Augustine, Benedict of Nursia, Anselm of Canterbury, Julian of Norwich, John Wesley, Count Ludwig Von Zizendorf, Blaise Paschal, Michael Molinos, George Whitefield, John Woolman, John Bunyan, John Newton, Charles Spurgeon, AW Tozer, Watchman Nee, Austin Sparks etc died a long time ago- nothing remains but an empty shell filled with the dead letters of a book, tossed up by motivational speakers and well dressed con men with smooth talking without power.
And this is why all kinds of tripe gets passed off as Gospel

Christian, let me ask you this litmus question and see if you even know your faith: What is the essence of Christianity. Tell me in one word.
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" by Antoeni(m): 11:03am On Oct 26, 2017
,A product of shallow church doctrine
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" by Antoeni(m): 11:08am On Oct 26, 2017
Timi jst go drink Sniper,and end his whole thing
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" by Codes151(m): 11:11am On Oct 26, 2017
Freeze shut up your smelly mouth!! Alabroshe
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" by somehow: 1:28pm On Oct 26, 2017
What you quoted still didn't say Abraham tithed his earnings, what he gave was one off and he didn't continue paying it monthly like the rubbish Nigerians are currently doing.

You pay an abolish tithe that no early days Christians paid
To the wrong people (no more levi in this present day)

Tithe paid then was also three types. The one you give to the Levi, the one you give to people around you (orphans/widows e.tc) and the one you eat by yourself.

Pay the wrong type of tithe too (tithe was land produce)

And at the wrong time too (tithe was paid yearly, 3 years and 7 years)
Themandator:

Read your Bible again. This time, ask for help

1. Gen 14:20

2. Heb 7:2

You will see what you want to see from the scripture depending on the spirit at work in you.

Pick up your bible and start reading from Leviticus and stop cherry picking verses that you quote out of context.
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 26, 2017
Freeze is crazy!
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 12:53am On Oct 27, 2017
lovelygurl:

His last sentence. Tbh I don't even know that Timi grin
hmmm
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" by poik(m): 9:39am On Oct 27, 2017
Freeze doesn't know his Bible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Timi Dakolo Flaunts His Ranger Rover In A Stylish Manner / Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa / Davido Signs Lola Rae To Davido Music Worldwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.