Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,918 members, 7,814,090 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Aau Graduate - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Aau Graduate (335 Views)

AAU Graduate / AAU Post-utme Past Questions Is Here / AAU Update On ASUU Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Aau Graduate by Stephen6229(m): 10:23pm On Oct 25, 2017
*AAU Update*
*HAPPY GRADUATION COMR. STEPHEN IKHANE*
*Just like the Israelite journey to the promise land of Canaan, the journey as an undergraduate has ended today. Although it been tough and sturdy.*
*First, I thank God Almighty who made this possible, through his grace all things work perfectly. Secondly I want to say a very big thank you to my Family, friends and well wishers who have been there for me and with every atom of support I'm here today.*
*I thank all the members of The Executive, legislative and judiciary arm of the Students' Union Government 2016/2017 where I served as the DIRECTOR OF INFORMATION. I appreciate everyone who affected my life physically, spiritually, politically, socially, economically, emotionally and otherwise.
*To my family (home and abroad) I'm so humbled by your care and love and always believing in my ambitions and seeing me through this years.*
*To my Mentors, Dean of Students, Prof Don Akhilomen, Barister Philip, Dr Nosa, Engr Prof Odia, your contributions to my success in life has in all ramifications proven that Blood is thicker than water.*
*my amiable coursemates, God'stime, Jeff, Sediq, Solomon, Mercy Oseghale have always shown me love and I so appreciate your support to me and especially for Special thanks to God'stime Olumese, your encouragement and support through out these years can never be forgotten, thanks alot for believing in my Dreams.*
*To the Department of Accounting and Faculty of Management Sciences at large, I so appreciate your support and love, you guys made me what I'm today.*
*These little appreciation will not be complete if I fail to recognize the people who has made concerted and successful efforts in grooming me into becoming a better person POLITICALLY, to
Edwin Okolise my leader and friend, a man who will never give up on me even when there are millions of reasons to, I say thanks for always believing in me, Com. Gabriel Eche, your political philosophy has thought me a lot, thanks for always been there for me and making me the better man I am today, my amiable NAUSA President and NAUSA EXCOS 2015/2016 as led by Com. Osadolor Kessington I say a big thanks to you for making me who I'm today,
Rht Honorable Vicars my brother my friend, a man who his wisdom and political prowess is beyond human comprehension, I call him Father Father I'm convinced his humility will take him far, Hon Simple, Rht hon Wilson, Rht Hon Gani, Hon. Hon. Momoh Emmanuel, Comr. Vico, Thompson Jotham (Perfection). My ever articulate fellow Executives and Comrades, Richy Okogbe, Chidmimma, Harrison, Charleslaw, Johnson O Johnson, Ajala.
The list is continuous and endless and heart you all even if your name isn't mention here, trust me it has been written on Gold in my Heart. Special thanks to OMO (AAU ONLINE FM( who has continually taught me how to be a better me.
*My friends turned family,
Issoken (ISK) Sandy Bella, Queen Mary Efesemen, Gladys Ibhafidon(School mum) Clementina, Esther Omolua, Jennifer Ogbeni, Connie Jessy Mimi, Tracy Williams, Osasogie Christian Iyekekpolor, Miss P, Eguale gift, Pedro Okonye, Christian Osakpolor, Perpetual, Emmanuel Aloko, Anita (Anibligz) Cynthia Benedict, Blessing Stanley, Alex Peter, Victor (Former SPAN DOI), Victory and Fred, Grace Sarah Ngozi, Mercy Momoh
History will never forget your contributions to making me a better man, and the good Lord will repay you your good deeds in my life.
My best friend, a sister, the woman who at all point will go any length to making me a better man and who has always supported me in all my course, Dear, special thanks to you for not giving up on me and for always defending what we believe, your contributions to my success will stand the test of time.
*#I'mGrateful2God*
*I'm now a graduate.*�
*COMR. STEPHEN IKHANE A ONE TIME SUG DIRECTOR OF INFORMATION,
AMBROSE ALLI UNIVERSITY, EKPOMA*

(1) (Reply)

Subsea Engineering Society Invites Students For 2017 Technical Writing Contest / Lesson / Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.