Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience - Travel (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience (346799 Views)

Former Erosion Site Transformed Into A Green Park In Uyo (Before & After Photos) / B1/B2 Change Of Status To F1 / B1/B2 Change Of Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (110) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by lionlee216(m): 11:54am On Dec 22, 2017
AN ADVICE NOT AN INSULT.

IF you have someone coming here and is not educated/learned, i guess you need to teach them some basic things before they come here.

I met an uneducated man yesterday and wanted to do some cash deposit into someone's account at bank of America. So he kept repeating he wanted "his name" to be on depositor name so that the account owner will know the money is from him.. I sd that is not possible that it will only show in the man account only the amount and where deposit was made. He said ever since he has been making deposit, his name is always on the deposit ticket. I said I am very sure Wellsfargo, pnc chase bank dont do that.

His next response was I should even hear what I'm saying and I said I am in school. I simply and kindly told him to shut up and listen to what I'm telling him. He replied even in nigeria, it always show depositors name talkless of USA. He said the last deposit he made at chase bank, his name was on the deposit slip which he showed me like 5 slips but I couldn't see any name. The only name I saw was "Veronica" the name of the cashier that posted the transaction. He still even argued thst his name his on the teller. At that point, i realised it was pointless arguing with someone like him..

I was completely embarassed. He knows nothing yet he's claiming he knows

13 Likes

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by samhay: 12:12pm On Dec 22, 2017
lionlee216:
The only name I saw was "Veronica" the name of the cashier that posted the transaction. He still even argued thst his name his on the teller. At that point, i realised it was pointless arguing with someone like him..

Hahahahahahah

grin grin
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by castrokins(m): 2:12pm On Dec 22, 2017
Loooool

Which Kind Wahala Be This?

lionlee216:
AN ADVICE NOT AN INSULT.

IF you have someone coming here and is not educated/learned, i guess you need to teach them some basic things before they come here.

I met an uneducated man yesterday and wanted to do some cash deposit into someone's account at bank of America. So he kept repeating he wanted "his name" to be on depositor name so that the account owner will know the money is from him.. I sd that is not possible that it will only show in the man account only the amount and where deposit was made. He said ever since he has been making deposit, his name is always on the deposit ticket. I said I am very sure Wellsfargo, pnc chase bank dont do that.

His next response was I should even hear what I'm saying and I said I am in school. I simply and kindly told him to shut up and listen to what I'm telling him. He replied even in nigeria, it always show depositors name talkless of USA. He said the last deposit he made at chase bank, his name was on the deposit slip which he showed me like 5 slips but I couldn't see any name. The only name I saw was "Veronica" the name of the cashier that posted the transaction. He still even argued thst his name his on the teller. At that point, i realised it was pointless arguing with someone like him..

2 Likes

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by whyteone: 4:09pm On Dec 22, 2017
BlowJobs:
I have been missing on my own threads. I haven't checked my mail in a while..

Wah gwan Yutes!! (jamaican)

Wham (Trinidadian)

Bonjou! (St Lucian)

good marning (Barbados)

How far (Naija)

grin grin
It would appear the time tested expression "marriage encumbers a man" still holds true or else how do you explain your absence?

Wah gwan?

Mrs K?
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by BlowJobs: 6:02pm On Dec 22, 2017
lionlee216:

Infact my own paperworks have been filled signed and dated right before marriage. After marriage, i only added the marriage certificate and send it off. Some people say 3 months after wedding. I simply said I did a real wedding, so nothing to fear.

Almost 2000$ was spent on my w3dding apart from the wedding rings

Bro, i honestly never plan am like this i for don do am like last year when my madam dey BEG make she do am for me. H1B visa too sure for me , grin grin
I hate paperworks. I hate filling out documents. This greencard thing na too much paperwork.
Thankfully, my Mrs too sure. She fill everything out, i tripplecheck am against instruction signed, check am again
Carefully sort them out in different folders, give my madam make she go mail am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by BlowJobs: 6:14pm On Dec 22, 2017
I always give my Mrs work to do as long as i say "please and thank you"
"Could you scratch my back please"
"Could you help me move my car"
"Could you do this, can you do the for me please"

Blah blah blah.
It makes her happy (somehow). That feeling i can't do basic things without her makes he feel good.
Few times tho, e no dey work grin

My Mrs wants me to pet her everyday, rub her hair, rub her feet, kiss her everyday everytime, hold her hands, play with her. I dey try though. I don tell her say den no raise us like that several times but now I'm a change man . I be african we no dey do all those kain mushi-mushi things. I'm changing though.

42 Likes

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 22, 2017
grin
BlowJobs:

Blah blah blah.
It makes her happy (somehow). That feeling i can't do basic things without her makes he feel good.

My Mrs wants me to pet her everyday, rub her hair, rub her feet, kiss her everyday everytime, hold her hands, play with her. I dey try though. I don tell her say den no raise us like that several times but now I'm a change man . I be african we no dey do all those kain mushi-mushi things. I'm changing though.

This your love with Mrs k dey sweet me grin

2 Likes

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by lionlee216(m): 6:52pm On Dec 22, 2017
BlowJobs:

Blah blah blah.

I can relate to this

4 Likes

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Dremca(m): 7:20pm On Dec 22, 2017
BlowJobs:

Blah blah blah.

It's not like our Nigerian men who marry with the aim of having children, having someone to cook for them and to chop kpekus. Many naija men no dey romantic at all.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by error4040: 7:29pm On Dec 22, 2017
BlowJobs:

Blah blah blah.

grin grin grin choi

2 Likes

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Eleniyan15: 8:09pm On Dec 22, 2017
Mushi mushi

Japa

2 Likes

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Donaltus: 8:45pm On Dec 22, 2017
I sent you PM already please I have a private question to ask you.thanks
BlowJobs:

Blah blah blah.

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by BlowJobs: 11:28pm On Dec 22, 2017
Arsenal draw again today. This club don taya me.
Choi!!!.
sad

12 Likes

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 22, 2017
BlowJobs:
Choi!!!.
sad

COYG

Wenger must go! angry

2 Likes

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by BlowJobs: 11:49pm On Dec 22, 2017
lionlee216:
[/b]

I can relate to this

My Mrs is very fragile, very emotional. I am not sure how she go survive when we visit Nigeria and she see "poverty" like she has never seen before. She go cry taya dash out all her money.
We are raised completely different. I am trying to Nigerian-lize her as much as possible. It isn't working yet tho.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by BlowJobs: 11:50pm On Dec 22, 2017
comradespade:

COYG

Wenger must go! angry
I wish bro. The boards needs to do something.

But

Lets face the reality. Wenger no dey go.

2 Likes

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Nobody: 11:55pm On Dec 22, 2017
BlowJobs:

But

The boards prefer having an economist than a coach.
The man already tried and we are tired of him...he can't be using the same style used in 2005 again in 2017 na.
He should retire and save us all these embarrassments angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by shakol91(m): 11:57pm On Dec 22, 2017
BlowJobs:
Choi!!!.
sad
you should be happy that they were able to score pass one goal today cheesy

1 Like

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Kingzy4pep(m): 7:52am On Dec 23, 2017
BlowJobs:

But

I've been reading through from page 1. Your story is encouraging and I'm happy for your success so far. Anyway, I got to page 33 and decided to visit the last page because I have a question.
I can remember you saying you went to the Caribbean as an undergraduate but later changed to Msc. How possible is that?
Where you not asked the reason why you didn't apply for Msc from your home country?
Again, Is it possible to do that in the US? An agent told me it's possible.. But I'm having doubts.
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by YungJo207(m): 11:58am On Dec 23, 2017
Who fit send me 30liters of fuel from yankee angry

Cc: blowjobs, manoftheyear,error404, Sirhamilton

1 Like

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Fish123(m): 1:33pm On Dec 23, 2017
gringringrin
BlowJobs:

But

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Fish123(m): 1:42pm On Dec 23, 2017
Bro everything dey cast for naija even fuel, if you see queue for filling station fear go catch you.
YungJo207:
Who fit send me 30liters of fuel from yankee angry

Cc: blowjobs, manoftheyear,error404, Sirhamilton
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Franklyly: 2:43pm On Dec 23, 2017
Welldone OP, I enjoyed reading ur story and hustle and I appreciate your honesty, I wish you all the best.

Nwanne, just like you, I no get any relation or whatever for Yankee, I just graduated from Naija Uni, I studied Medical Radiography(na we dey do all those X-ray, CT-Scan, MRI, Ultrasound etc). I wan comot from naija Asap, with all the experience you've gathered over the years, what is the best step for me to take now in regards to migrating to Yankee!!!

#God bless
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Solitin40: 3:32pm On Dec 23, 2017
Order From Above

The High Commission will be closed from 25 December 2017 and will reopen on 2 January 2018.
Please note that we won’t be able to conduct passport interviews or issue passports during this period.
If you need consular assistance while we are closed, please call 1300 555 135 (within Australia) or +61 2 6261 3305 (outside Australia).
Alternatively, please SMS +61 421 269 080.
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Baker77: 8:06pm On Dec 23, 2017
Dremca:
It's not like our Nigerian men who marry with the aim of having children, having someone to cook for them and to chop kpekus. Many naija men no dey romantic at all.
please what's your definition for the word "Romantic"?
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Dremca(m): 8:21pm On Dec 23, 2017
Baker77:
please what's your definition for the word "Romantic"?
Giovanni Cassanova out to give a perfect answer to it.

1 Like

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Hardeybohwarley(m): 7:49pm On Dec 24, 2017
BlowJobs:

Blah blah blah.

Bro don't turn to Finidi George, finish what you've started.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Fish123(m): 5:19am On Dec 25, 2017
Merry Xmas and happy new year in addy to all guyz
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Fish123(m): 5:19am On Dec 25, 2017
Merry Xmas and happy new year in addy to all guyz.
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by alfonso36(m): 7:11am On Dec 25, 2017
Bro abeg, e get one guy wey agree to send me one phone like that, but they complain say he know get money to send am, abeg you fit help me collect am send am to me?? him dey around that Philadelphia side, Mouth Gig abeg reply
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Nobody: 7:32am On Dec 25, 2017
alfonso36:
Bro abeg, e get one guy wey agree to send me one phone like that, but they complain say he know get money to send am, abeg you fit help me collect am send am to me?? him dey around that Philadelphia side, Mouth Gig abeg reply
Send him d shipping cost nao. Who u won shift d cost to?

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (110) (Reply)

Giving Birth In Brazil / Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! / At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.