Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience - Travel (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience (347790 Views)

Former Erosion Site Transformed Into A Green Park In Uyo (Before & After Photos) / B1/B2 Change Of Status To F1 / B1/B2 Change Of Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (110) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Julivas(m): 3:16pm On Dec 30, 2017
bboy07:
ok bro will meet him tomorrow thanks alot

Thank God, I think your case has been addressed. Just do the needful.
Thanks to all.

1 Like

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by bboy07(m): 3:19pm On Dec 30, 2017
Julivas:

Thank God, I think your case has been addressed. Just do the needful. Thanks to all.
Thanks all I really appreciate your effort
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by TheManOfTheYear: 4:55pm On Dec 30, 2017
omoluabiguy:

6k isn’t the problem, just verify your identity! If I can find a way to verify all of this, I’m pledging 50k and I’m sure other meaningful peeps on here would do better, but I’m not transferring a dime until my mind feels right about it. So give me some proves... No PM... everything will be done on here
confirm guy
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by TheManOfTheYear: 4:58pm On Dec 30, 2017
TWoods:

With vacations, family, friends, free food and err women... it sort of became pointless arguing with the morally bankrupt and intellectually incoherent lot here. grin
mtcheew

17 Likes

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by TheManOfTheYear: 5:01pm On Dec 30, 2017
comradespade:

Ewooo! shocked
#954,000
Nwanne I dey tell you.. I just dey cry since I saw the post.. chei see money.
Even your family members go scam you! Trust no one
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by TheManOfTheYear: 5:02pm On Dec 30, 2017
TWoods:

I will always criticize the motive of this thread. People who reserve to themselves the right to be fraudulent, have no business complaining about how difficult Nigeria is.
what is fraudulent in the motive of the thread.. Mr Righteous answer me oo

4 Likes

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by mejorhofficial(m): 5:31pm On Dec 30, 2017
Midegoldace:

I am not on anyone's side but I want to make a little contribution..for him to join NL few weeks ago is not news...I'll use myself as an example..I have always visited NL as a guest everyday for many months and I wouldn't have joined if not that I needed to ask ordinary question. .mind you I didn't know I could ask question as a guest (it's possible I think)

So if you want to help, help..if you want to confirm he is real, confirm and if you don't want to help, leave him.
If he is not as he claims to be, there is something called karma that always catches up.
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by omoluabiguy: 5:38pm On Dec 30, 2017
Lamzee:

Boss what do I need to verify when he get to my place so that I can show you

Whatever you can post on here to support his stands
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by rinzaugustine: 6:53pm On Dec 30, 2017
TWoods:

With vacations, family, friends, free food and err women... it sort of became pointless arguing with the morally bankrupt and intellectually incoherent lot here. grin
You forgot to mention desperate and closing the doors of entrance to genuine people who want to come here in future

2 Likes

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Lorax(f): 9:50pm On Dec 30, 2017
Hello everyone. I'm in my final year student studying Accounting. I'll be applying for MSc when I graduate. Please I need suggestions on relevant courses to go for. Courses with better opportunities in the corporate world.
Thanks
cc: Bossman
Lagosismyhome
TWoods
Blowjobs

1 Like

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Lamzee(m): 10:35pm On Dec 30, 2017
omoluabiguy:

Whatever you can post on here to support his stands
Boss, please kindly help the Bro
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by lionlee216(m): 10:37pm On Dec 30, 2017
Kiddo spoil iphone 7s plus abi na iphone iPhone 7plus. The phone still have a monthly payment will next year. Put screen protector, she no hear. Bought her phone case, she ignored.

Woke up this morning to see this on her door. Lol

Who cares anyway. grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by lionlee216(m): 10:38pm On Dec 30, 2017
Lamzee:

You said 6k will get a new charger and battery to the laptop you are giving him right? If Yes kindly pm your account details
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by omoluabiguy: 10:41pm On Dec 30, 2017
Lamzee:

Listen,
I once asked you why you were speaking for that person in such a sensitive issue. I asked for a prove to be uploaded and all you can say to me is “please kindly help the bro”. angry

Well this don’t feel right to me anymore. I give up without proves! I won’t be subjected to emotional blackmail. I just want to be sure I’m doing the right thing, but this doesn’t feel right to me anymore. I wish him the best ( or if you are the one behind the moniker).

Hopefully other nairalanders would help him.
Nah... I ain’t doing this

4 Likes

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Josh121(m): 10:42pm On Dec 30, 2017
Lamzee:

No pics or anything taken when you where with him ?
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by SkinnyNigga: 10:45pm On Dec 30, 2017
Una wan turn this place to begging arena.. Alaye double your hustle.. No time for Yoruba Yoruba
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 30, 2017
Lorax:

No matter what he says you can't deny the fact that he still gives good advise. And why the insult?
Oga ade

at least I end my sentense with something at the bottom grin
Or your fone screen don get issue too grin
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Lorax(f): 10:52pm On Dec 30, 2017
tescoman90:
Oga ade
at least I end my sentense with something at the bottom grin Or your fone screen don get issue too grin
Can't you communicate without being insulting? At least sound learned.

1 Like

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by bboy07(m): 10:53pm On Dec 30, 2017
This is the pix I took while with lamzee, if you are not ok with it you can ask any other nairalander to do the verification.

Cc omoluabiguy lionlee216 josh121
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 30, 2017
Lorax:

Can't you communicate without being insulting? At least sound learned.

At least av a life, get a job n be busy!.than to poke nose tongue

1 Like

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 30, 2017
bboy07:
This is the pix I took while with lamzee, if you are not ok with it you can ask any other nairalander to do the verification.

Cc omoluabiguy lionlee216 josh121
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by PrinceDekunle: 10:58pm On Dec 30, 2017
Too many funny people these days. When did nairaland turn to a begging arena? Justwise and Seun what are you doing about this
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Lamzee(m): 11:05pm On Dec 30, 2017
omoluabiguy:

Listen,
I once asked you why you were speaking for that person in such a sensitive issue. I asked for a prove to be uploaded and all you can say to me is “please kindly help the bro”. angry

Well this don’t feel right to me anymore. I give up without proves! I won’t be subjected to emotional blackmail. I just want to be sure I’m doing the right thing, but this doesn’t feel right to me anymore. I wish him the best ( or if you are the one behind the moniker).

Hopefully other nairalanders would help him.
Nah... I ain’t doing this
Boss I'm sorry, I was trying to upload the pics we took together, I think it's the network
The Original Pix is more than 4Mb so I have to screenshot and upload the pics
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by error4040: 11:20pm On Dec 30, 2017
Lorax:
Hello everyone. I'm in my final year student studying Accounting. I'll be applying for MSc when I graduate. Please I need suggestions on relevant courses to go for. Courses with better opportunities in the corporate world.
Thanks
cc: Bossman
Lagosismyhome
TWoods
Blowjobs

i will sugest
why not Go for MIS (mngt info sys) or if you can go for their professional exams it would be an added advantage.
heard they dont recognise ICAN tho not 100% sure.
you can further ask here.
Best of luck!

www.nairaland.com/4225931/general-u.s.a-student-visa-enquiries-part

1 Like

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Lorax(f): 11:40pm On Dec 30, 2017
error4040:

i will sugest
why not Go for MIS (mngt info sys) or if you can go for their professional exams it would be an added advantage.
heard they dont recognise ICAN tho not 100% sure.
you can further ask here.
Best of luck!

www.nairaland.com/4225931/general-u.s.a-student-visa-enquiries-part
Thanks I appreciate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (110) (Reply)

Giving Birth In Brazil / Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! / At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.