Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,680 members, 7,813,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

Rohr Confirms Fresh Two Year Deal - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rohr Confirms Fresh Two Year Deal (1273 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Accepts £17m Fine And Two-year Suspended Jail Term (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Receives Two-year Prison Sentence For Tax Evasion / Chelsea And Sarri Reportedly Agree On A Two-year Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rohr Confirms Fresh Two Year Deal by worldgist: 12:37am On Oct 26, 2017
Gernot Rohr has confirmed Owngoalnigeria.com report on his two year contract extension as coach of the Super Eagles following qualification for the World Cup 2018 in Russia. As reported by Owngoalnigeria.com, Rohr’s contract carries a clause that triggers a two year extension if he qualifies Nigeria for the World Cup, a feat they achieved following their 1-0 win over Zambia in Uyo.
Rohr said he has been told by the President of the Nigeria Football Federation ( NFF) Amaju Pinnick that his contract has been extended, and as reported by this portal it will be officially signed before the Eagles campaign at next year World Cup. “The (NFF) president ha s already told me that my contract will be extended for another two years,’ the coach told French newspaper L’Equipe. He however played down the tag given to him as saviour of Nigerian football, insisting that the quality of the players at his disposal helped him to achieve with ease qualification for the World Cup in Russia. “I do not know if I’m considered the saviour, but as a coach who had the chance to qualify for the World Cup and did what it took to get there. I arrived at a time when everyone was wondering how to get out of the shadows, after two consecutive non-qualification for the AFCON. They were really at the bottom of the hole. We could only go back up.”......
Read More https://9jaupdates.gq/2017/10/25/rohr-confirms-fresh-two-year-deal/

(1) (Reply)

Win Big On Naijabet And Use Their Money To Celebrate Christmas / See What Messi Lifted In 2017 / Former Ivory Coast And Arsenal Defender, Emmanuel Eboue Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.