Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,311 members, 7,867,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 03:00 AM

This Three Men Wanted By Police In Port Harcourt - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Three Men Wanted By Police In Port Harcourt (715 Views)

15-year-old Girl Raped By Three Men In Yola, Adamawa State / Kenyan Police Declare 2 Men Wanted For Teaching Small Boy How To Smoke Weed / Three Men Kill Their Friend In Order To Steal His Dangote Truck. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Three Men Wanted By Police In Port Harcourt by worldman(m): 12:59am On Oct 26, 2017
They are four in number they drove in a green color Toyota avensis. Between Port Harcourt township Lagos bus stop to oil mill along port hartcourt aba road with a police man on uniform to disturb motorist.i m a victim today while driving today around artillery junction this men in mufty wear drove in commando like block my Toyota Avalon said I was making calls while driving.i try to know the station were they came from only one of was putting on uniform they refuse to talk to me the only word is move this car one of them claim to be a SARS man they Stole 50thousand from my car I report the matter to SARS office they say they are armed robber also reported at State Criminal invitigated department they say does men are criminals police are looking for this criminals who claim to be police officers if you know this thief's report to any police station close to you

Re: This Three Men Wanted By Police In Port Harcourt by GavelSlam: 2:16am On Oct 26, 2017
Re: This Three Men Wanted By Police In Port Harcourt by marshalcarter: 2:32am On Oct 26, 2017
ok....thank God for your life smiley
Re: This Three Men Wanted By Police In Port Harcourt by nifemi25(m): 2:41am On Oct 26, 2017
Thank God they only took your money and not your life
Re: This Three Men Wanted By Police In Port Harcourt by ipobarecriminals: 3:22am On Oct 26, 2017
angry angry Gavelslam! go sleep.Back to the mata,the man look like Wike
Re: This Three Men Wanted By Police In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 4:03am On Oct 26, 2017
How come you didn't lock your car when driving? See the only language this kind of people understand is violence. Do Not ever open your vehicle for them, if they stand on your way, hit them with your vehicle, you don't stop and start negotiating , they are all criminals, experience has thought me all...

Sorry bro. U learnt the hard way. Sorry about it.
worldman:
They are four in number they drove in a green color Toyota avensis. Between Port Harcourt township Lagos bus stop to oil mill along port hartcourt aba road with a police man on uniform to disturb motorist.i m a victim today while driving today around artillery junction this men in mufty wear drove in commando like block my Toyota Avalon said I was making calls while driving.i try to know the station were they came from only one of was putting on uniform they refuse to talk to me the only word is move this car one of them claim to be a SARS man they Stole 50thousand from my car I report the matter to SARS office they say they are armed robber also reported at State Criminal invitigated department they say does men are criminals police are looking for this criminals who claim to be police officers if you know this thief's report to any police station close to you
Re: This Three Men Wanted By Police In Port Harcourt by Secretgis: 6:07am On Oct 26, 2017
make unna contrinue to dey find am...as for me am resting
Re: This Three Men Wanted By Police In Port Harcourt by worldman(m): 8:12am On Oct 26, 2017
TheTrueApostle:
How come you didn't lock your car when driving? See the only language this kind of people understand is violence. Do Not ever open your vehicle for them, if they stand on your way, hit them with your vehicle, you don't stop and start negotiating , they are all criminals, experience has thought me all...

Sorry bro. U learnt the hard way. Sorry about it.
mycar lock automatically if you engagethe gear If you stay in port Harcourt that is how SARS men intimidate us since I don't have any thing to hide I have to stop for search.i have learnt my lesson

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Gets Slammed For Sharing A Guide On ‘how To Rape’ On Social Media / ‘how I Lured, R@ped, Killed Female Corper’-man Confesses / Nigerian Police Declare "Malaysian Boys" Gang Members Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.