Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,486 members, 7,840,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

“you Lost My Respect The Day You Called The Mother Of Your Kids Useless” – Timi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “you Lost My Respect The Day You Called The Mother Of Your Kids Useless” – Timi (381 Views)

Merit Gold Blasts Prince Kpokpogri: "I Curse The Day You Met Me" / You Lost - Davido Tells Oyetola, Governor of Osun State / Aramide: "I Lost My Respect For Onyeka Onwenu After She Shunned Me At An Event" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“you Lost My Respect The Day You Called The Mother Of Your Kids Useless” – Timi by apexnetworks: 1:29am On Oct 26, 2017
Cool FM OAP Daddy Freeze who called out Timi Dakolo over his recent post on marriage and divorce has been slammed by the singer, who not only called him out for his reply but slammed him over his recent ‘Free the Sheeple’ movement and calling his ex-wife ‘useless’.

Timi in a new post on his Instagram page wrote

“@daddyfreeze I HAVE WAITED FOR THIS DAY LIKE A CHILD WAITING FOR A NEW TOY..FIRST LET ME ADDRESS YOUR TEACHING PEOPLE THIS SHALLOW DOCTRINE OF NOT TO PAY TITHE AND HOW OUR OFFERINGS ARE GOING TO THE PASTORS POCKET… ALL YOUR TALK ABOUT PASTORS AND HOW THEY SPEND OUR TITHES …

WE AS CHRISTIANS GIVE OUR OFFERING/TITHE TO GOD,WEATHER PASTOR CHOP OR NOT NA HIM GO ANSWER TO GOD..AND GOD WILL BE BLESSING US FOR GIVING .STOP YOUR MISLEADING INNOCENT MIND AND DEMONIC TEACHING… (TO THE PEOPLE LOOKING AT THE WOMAN WHO BROKE HER ALABASTER BOX..IT WAS A WASTE).. TO JESUS,IT WAS AN OFFERING… A CANAL MIND CANNOT UNDERSTAND THE THINGS OF THE SPIRIT.. AND LET ME TREAT THIS YA JUMPING INTO THIS MY TALK.. ON MARRIAGE ..
read full gist...http://www.olodoblog.com/lost-respect-day-called-mother-kids-useless-timi-dakolo-fires-back-daddyfreeze/
Re: “you Lost My Respect The Day You Called The Mother Of Your Kids Useless” – Timi by pimpchi(m): 1:34am On Oct 26, 2017
Abeg, which kind wahala Nigeria enter under bubu??

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

An Open Letter To Daddy Freeze / I Can’t Marry A Salary Earner – Nollywood Actress / Orezi Blames Social Media For His Fight With Dammykrane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.