Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,675 members, 7,865,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 12:51 AM

An Open Letter To Daddy Freeze - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / An Open Letter To Daddy Freeze (381 Views)

Nobody Had Sex In The BBNaija House – Tacha To Daddy Freeze / Tacha To Daddy Freeze: Diane Punched Me In My Eye But Biggie Did Nothing / D’banj To Daddy Freeze: "I Pay My Tithes” - Singer Tells OAP At Omotola At 40 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Open Letter To Daddy Freeze by Biafrareform(m): 5:04pm On Oct 26, 2017
Nice open letter to this fair demon

Dear Daddy freeze,get a life. After you’ve done that, get another one!

There are people who will hold their breaths if common sense is the air we breath.

There are people who will rather be obese if wisdom was lean.

There are people who wish everybody’s life will play out like theirs.

There are people like Daddy Freeze who walk around the streets of social media with a water gun engaging everybody in a fight.

As laughable as it is, it is daunting. That a man as old as anything you can think of will stop at every barking dog and throw stones. It is a case of sheer joblessness. A joblessness with a tag. OAP –

I have watched him from a distance because he who eats with the devil is instructed to use long spoons. I have seen him fight dirty, silly and funny. I have.

At some, I shake my head, at some, I google “How to unread IQ dropping articles” , at some, I laugh. Real hard.

Yesterday’s was different. Very different. He as usual walked down the street of social media with his mannequin looking face and stopped at Timi Dakolo junction. His legs were dirty from the long trek and he had nothing to help himself with. Frustrations came in.

Next, he attacked Timi.

I went to the post and disagreed with his disagreement with Timi Dakolo and all the bald-headed block head could do was to block me from his instagram.

You’re a breathing and walking fridge. All you do is block people who disagree with you!

Oshey cold room!

When will you block your self from being silly?? Just when??

Listen Freeze!! You’re a culprit of stark stupidity and ignorance. Your self esteem is a definition of groveling.

Go to the market and get a life. After you’ve gotten one, get again because you will definitely lose the first one you got!

You don’t know what hierarchy means??

You gatecrash into a party Timi threw on his wall with your dirty legs and smelly armpits?? Only to engage in baseless arguments.

A carryover student shouldn’t talk to a First Class student about academic excellence!! You are a carryover student in marriage!!!

You should register for tutorials.

Sit down! Be humble!

Because you failed in your marriage doesn’t mean everybody will fail.

You are an overbearing thing!!
You are a chicken!!.

After ten years of marriage, you chickened out from that institution!

Marriage drop out!

Later, you insulted the mother of your kids.

The woman you once begged for sex. You later came on the internet to insult her.

So much for being an OAP.

Yeah??

Focus on your life!!!

Your focus in life is to focus on the lives of happy people just to steal their happiness.

Such a pest!

I am busy right now.

I await your reply.

Because all you do is throw stones at barking dogs.

Well, I am a bull dog!

Be warned!

Written by Mark Anthony Osuchukwu

Mark Anthony is a writer and social critic who lives for moments like this.
He can be reached via markanthonyfoundation(at)gmail(dot)com
Re: An Open Letter To Daddy Freeze by KendrickAyomide: 5:11pm On Oct 26, 2017
"Open" letter? oga close that letter and sitdown and be humble
Re: An Open Letter To Daddy Freeze by pweetiedee(m): 5:50pm On Oct 26, 2017
We know only on Marc Anthony. we don't care if the spelling is different.

We know only one.

(1) (Reply)

See Photo/ Graduate Breaks 69-year-old Record In University Of Ibadan / Toke Makinwa Releases New Book"on Becoming" On Her Birthday / I Am Not Anybody’s Mate – Denrele Shades Bobrisky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.