Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Who Are The Biggest Noisemakers On Nairaland? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Are The Biggest Noisemakers On Nairaland? (1647 Views)

Must See! The Woman With The Biggest B***bs In The World / World Record: Meet The Woman With The Biggest bosoms In The World(photos) / The Biggest Discovery I Made During NL Server Failure (must View) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Are The Biggest Noisemakers On Nairaland? by mamagee3(f): 1:39am On Mar 16, 2010
I mean the noisemakers that have nothing to offer?
Re: Who Are The Biggest Noisemakers On Nairaland? by OBLONG(m): 2:20am On Mar 16, 2010
YOU---- grin cool kiss
Re: Who Are The Biggest Noisemakers On Nairaland? by mamagee3(f): 2:22am On Mar 16, 2010
^^Dude, you need to stop stalking me all over the forum. . .
For your info, I don't date men with Oblong head.
Re: Who Are The Biggest Noisemakers On Nairaland? by Odunnu: 3:46am On Mar 16, 2010
Avoiding you is a feat many wont be able to achieve in Nairaland because you are everywhere at everytime more like you are ominipresent.If only you kud stick somewhere,u'll notice you wud be hardly 'stalked'.
Unleash. . .
Re: Who Are The Biggest Noisemakers On Nairaland? by benz190: 2:11pm On Mar 16, 2010
Dies

mama G is the biggest noisemaker in nairaland

we all know this~
Re: Who Are The Biggest Noisemakers On Nairaland? by Dclique(m): 3:50pm On Mar 16, 2010
Mama G has the loudest mouth on NL
Re: Who Are The Biggest Noisemakers On Nairaland? by dani1luv: 6:54pm On Mar 16, 2010
MAMA G . .why dont you put up a poll cheesy
Re: Who Are The Biggest Noisemakers On Nairaland? by midaskid(m): 9:46pm On Mar 16, 2010
Mama GEE ! 3 days in Nland n I already know ya! keep it up cos I hear there is gonna b an election soon on Nland and I bet ur noisy arse is gonna b a force 2 reckon with grin
Re: Who Are The Biggest Noisemakers On Nairaland? by mamagee3(f): 12:18am On Mar 17, 2010
^^It's called being famous. grin
Re: Who Are The Biggest Noisemakers On Nairaland? by Dclique(m): 7:27am On Mar 17, 2010
^ for being a loud mouth?
Re: Who Are The Biggest Noisemakers On Nairaland? by MissyB1(m): 4:06pm On Mar 17, 2010
I'm beginning to Like this Mama-Gee of a person.
Re: Who Are The Biggest Noisemakers On Nairaland? by Mhismole(f): 2:57am On Mar 18, 2010
^^^
you say it like you dont know her,
Re: Who Are The Biggest Noisemakers On Nairaland? by mamagee3(f): 5:56pm On Mar 18, 2010
Dclique:

^ for being a loud mouth?
For putting blockheads in their place. grin
Re: Who Are The Biggest Noisemakers On Nairaland? by Mhismole(f): 7:53pm On Mar 18, 2010
abeg jare, mama-gee is my personal person juh. She's gettin the attn and y'all are just hating.
Re: Who Are The Biggest Noisemakers On Nairaland? by r231(m): 1:36pm On Mar 19, 2010
smiley smiley you wink
Re: Who Are The Biggest Noisemakers On Nairaland? by candylips(m): 2:23pm On Mar 19, 2010
the poster
Re: Who Are The Biggest Noisemakers On Nairaland? by dani1luv: 5:48pm On Mar 20, 2010
^^would rather say. .tHE creator of the thread
Re: Who Are The Biggest Noisemakers On Nairaland? by Dclique(m): 7:04pm On Mar 20, 2010
The people have spoken.
Re: Who Are The Biggest Noisemakers On Nairaland? by Chykason(m): 8:12pm On Mar 20, 2010
Mama-gee put up a poll with your name as one of the options and see what'll happen. cool
I think that'll show d real loud mouth kiss
Re: Who Are The Biggest Noisemakers On Nairaland? by OBLONG(m): 8:13pm On Mar 20, 2010
na mind mama-gee
Re: Who Are The Biggest Noisemakers On Nairaland? by candylips(m): 10:49am On Mar 22, 2010
see as una dey finish mama gee for here cheesy
Re: Who Are The Biggest Noisemakers On Nairaland? by olybaby50(m): 10:52am On Mar 28, 2010
Mumu-gee ke! I wonder what her parents went through to train such a specie. Dnt worry ur day of reckoning is fast approaching tongue
Re: Who Are The Biggest Noisemakers On Nairaland? by Gabry(f): 2:44am On Mar 30, 2010
Heheh! Mama Gee. No mind them ooo. grin To me, u are not a noise maker but I think when you put up all this your threads, its kinda cute and I like it. cheesy Keep up the good work as u are one of em which makes this forum lively wink U see if people no dey like you, they would ignore you but seems to me, they are replying to your threads which shows that deep within their hearts, they actually like u but being too egoistic to admit it grin tongue As for this topic, well, I have some of them peeps in here which I would like to mention but because these kinda people are natural noise makers, I dont want them to smoke me out of this thread tongue so for now, Ill keep the list to myself first. cheesy
Re: Who Are The Biggest Noisemakers On Nairaland? by HarryPotter1(m): 9:00am On Mar 31, 2010
1st i wud like 2 commend the creator of this thread.she's one of the Nlanders that makes Nland threads intresting.i must say kudos 2 her.
as 4 the noise maker stuff,i think she merits it more than any other person. smiley Mama-gee u too much jor.
Re: Who Are The Biggest Noisemakers On Nairaland? by tayoast(m): 2:05am On Apr 06, 2010
Like we dont know.

u know urself
Re: Who Are The Biggest Noisemakers On Nairaland? by aieromon(m): 9:05am On Apr 07, 2010
Oh crap.
Are you happy being called a noisemaker?
Re: Who Are The Biggest Noisemakers On Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 07, 2010
the notorious, noise making, thread hijacking, offtopicking, nl spamming, sewer mouthed , supermod bjing poster known as mamagee
Re: Who Are The Biggest Noisemakers On Nairaland? by Thelmabee: 6:47pm On Apr 07, 2010
@oyb
yeah and dy make d sea in which as* holes like u sail,what makkes u think u knw it all n make d most brilliant post,
lol ,ds is so hilarious,
if dy r wat u say dy are, stop flexin n tryin too hard(sweating n stinking) to b heard/read all together,make urself disappear n post nothing.
Re: Who Are The Biggest Noisemakers On Nairaland? by selena(f): 2:03am On Apr 14, 2010
why are you all ganging on mama-gee?she just asked a simple question who the noisy maker is.
Re: Who Are The Biggest Noisemakers On Nairaland? by uzoegbu(m): 9:14pm On Apr 17, 2010
@Gabry

Close that hole you called mouth i hate your kind of girl lesbian
Re: Who Are The Biggest Noisemakers On Nairaland? by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 11:28pm On Apr 23, 2010
mama gee.i notice her quickly on nairaland.and i can sti remember some of her post.keep it up.if you are to be a moderator or admin, kai
Re: Who Are The Biggest Noisemakers On Nairaland? by booth: 11:32pm On Apr 25, 2010
mama-gee:

^^Dude, you need to stop stalking me all over the forum. . .
For your info, I don't date men with Oblong head.

mehn, i thought oblong heads get along??!?! but mama-gee is special, 'he'z got an oblong head plus a D.i.c.k!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yawns Loudly!!! / Shocking Photos Of 35 Year Old Man Getting Married To A 6year Old Child / Paypal Sera - Nigerians Can Actually Receive Funds With Paypal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.