Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,639 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:27 AM

Stunning New Photos Of Laura Ikeji - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stunning New Photos Of Laura Ikeji (386 Views)

Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh / Stunning New Photos Of Laura Ikeji Kanu / King Kelly Exposes Laura Ikeji After She Sacked Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stunning New Photos Of Laura Ikeji by Priscy01(f): 4:23am On Oct 26, 2017
Fashion entrepreneur and media personality, Laura Ikeji took to social media to share these new stunning pictures of herself.

The pretty mother of one, via Instagram, shared the new pictures and wrote;
Wife,mom,business woman! Oh wait, I had my baby 3 months ago so I’m still a new mom . I’m still taking gifts on behalf of ROK. Outfit from guess where

Lovely pictures!

See more pictures below;

Culled From; http://www.torimill.com/2017/10/check-out-stunning-new-photos-of-laura.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3 Dominique

Re: Stunning New Photos Of Laura Ikeji by chriskosherbal(m): 4:38am On Oct 26, 2017
Nice pics
Re: Stunning New Photos Of Laura Ikeji by emaxjey(m): 6:03am On Oct 26, 2017
the power of good camera and make up... cheesy if u know u know

(1) (Reply)

TEEN MOM Briana Dejesus Denies Dating Javi Marroquin: ‘nothing Is Going On’ / EFCC Goes After Ex-nia DG & His Wife / You've Taken Me Before Kingsand Changed My Life Forever-toke Makinwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.