Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,171 members, 7,825,658 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Justice Ayo Salami Rejects Appointment To Monitor Graft Cases. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Justice Ayo Salami Rejects Appointment To Monitor Graft Cases. (16124 Views)

Magu Writes Ayo Salami Panel, Responds To 15 ‘allegations’ / Bode George: Justice Ayo Salami Unfit To Head Panel Investigating Magu / Okorocha Rejects Appointment Given To His Daughter, Uju Rochas Anwuka By FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Justice Ayo Salami Rejects Appointment To Monitor Graft Cases. by oka4ugoo: 8:31am On Oct 26, 2017
S
Re: Justice Ayo Salami Rejects Appointment To Monitor Graft Cases. by sureheaven(m): 8:31am On Oct 26, 2017
Why will he not rejects such sensitive appointment. That's what u get when same body is the judge and the jury.

1 Like

Re: Justice Ayo Salami Rejects Appointment To Monitor Graft Cases. by Ifeadeniyi(m): 8:31am On Oct 26, 2017
Promote your music, mixtapes, comedy Videos on chai9ja.com.ng
WhatsApp-: +2348065591855
Re: Justice Ayo Salami Rejects Appointment To Monitor Graft Cases. by aku626(m): 8:31am On Oct 26, 2017
Honorable thing to do as an elderly Man, we need more sincere elders like him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justice Ayo Salami Rejects Appointment To Monitor Graft Cases. by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 26, 2017
Keeppushing:
Sometimes you just need to fold your hands and watch the drama going on in this country. Nigeria is really becoming a big joke.

Do you want to become a Computer hardware engineer or work as an IT Support Officer in any organization? Avail yourself the opportunity of attending a two days Free training/workshop on Computer Hardware maintenance (A+). Click below to register.

Register to attend a two days free computer hardware maintenance training
Nigeria is truly a big joke, l don't worry my self abt this country anymore, l just watch when they watch their dirty linen in public.

1 Like

Re: Justice Ayo Salami Rejects Appointment To Monitor Graft Cases. by massinola(m): 8:32am On Oct 26, 2017
Apple7:
See my account balance is working for all mtn sim
Mods in this forum, I'm beginning to believe you guys are behind these accounts that keep scamming people. What's wrong with all of you?

3 Likes

Re: Justice Ayo Salami Rejects Appointment To Monitor Graft Cases. by wildchild02: 8:32am On Oct 26, 2017
Hmmmmm

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get it customized FREE OF CHARGE!
Re: Justice Ayo Salami Rejects Appointment To Monitor Graft Cases. by Omeokachie: 8:34am On Oct 26, 2017
Wise man!

They would have rubbished whatever is left of his reputation.
These ones are vampires!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justice Ayo Salami Rejects Appointment To Monitor Graft Cases. by senatordave1(m): 8:36am On Oct 26, 2017
Nice move from salami,very well thought out.i knew he was not comforrable with the partisan stance of some of the committee members like olanipekun,j b daudu and agbakoba that love defending corrupt people.the chief judge strike out these 3 names from the panel and salami would accept to chair the panel.up buhari
Re: Justice Ayo Salami Rejects Appointment To Monitor Graft Cases. by olatade(m): 8:38am On Oct 26, 2017
Its so sadden.....PMB must act now or else something more worse will happen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justice Ayo Salami Rejects Appointment To Monitor Graft Cases. by buchilino(m): 8:38am On Oct 26, 2017
manuelzz:

I hate senseless posts...Stop posting trash!
I DOUBT IF HE UNDERSTANDS ENGLISH VERY WELL
Re: Justice Ayo Salami Rejects Appointment To Monitor Graft Cases. by Scetrocom: 8:41am On Oct 26, 2017

Re: Justice Ayo Salami Rejects Appointment To Monitor Graft Cases. by Bullhari007(m): 8:41am On Oct 26, 2017
no right thinking man will like to work with this corrupt tyrant , Jubril is not only corrupt but a corrupt fool and a bad liar

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justice Ayo Salami Rejects Appointment To Monitor Graft Cases. by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 26, 2017
Nigeria is the darkest country in Africa, l only watch their events in 4d as they watch their dirty linen in public

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Justice Ayo Salami Rejects Appointment To Monitor Graft Cases. by UDIOK: 8:57am On Oct 26, 2017
OGAMINISTER:
The way wailers jubilate over MAINA case shows Buhari is truly fighting corruption and they have been looking for a loophole to discredit and distract his effort

People are just masturbating on the issue as if Corruption was new in Nigeria,

Now, Salami may be afraid of the result of corruption fighting back from the PDP monsters who are out to wail with the last blood in their vein to destroy Nigeria

The most painful part is the "assertions from some youths that this administration is the most corrupt"......I just laugh and confirm why Nigeria is stagnant in progress

Abba Moro extorted Nigeria unemployed Youths and caused the death and pains of thousands of them yet he remained a Minister with pride

I am not supporting impunity but allowing another person use your brain 4 you is a clear sign of weakness

Era of free money is over now.
Who is this slowpoke....are you in this country.......MAINA case is one too many......let me remind you of other battered images of your APC administration
1. Dambazzau was expunge from the military report of arm procurement
2. Buratai DUBAI housing saga from military funds
3. ABBA KYARI N500m MTN bribe
4. NIA DG Ayo OKE $43m fraud at IKOYI TOWERS
5. SGF BABACHIR N233m grass cutter fraud at IDP camp
6. $26b BARU NNPC contract scam...indicting your saint
7. N3.2b ASO ROCK clinic budget fraud yet so much spent in foreign hospital over 100days
8. IGP N120b oil company subvention for security, sex for promotion and juicy appointment for CP
9. MAINA N2b PENSION fraud.....too numerous to mention in just 2-1/2years this is record breaking ok

Do you want us to talk about the lopsided appointment in Customs, DSS, EFCC, CBN, IMMIGRATION, NNPC, FIRS, ....the more i remember the more i got provoked enough of this nonsense Hon. Justice Ayo Salami doesn't want to stain his image in a corrupt government of this nature

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justice Ayo Salami Rejects Appointment To Monitor Graft Cases. by Lomprico2: 9:02am On Oct 26, 2017
Mynd44, why did u hide my post? angry

1 Like

Re: Justice Ayo Salami Rejects Appointment To Monitor Graft Cases. by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 26, 2017
UDIOK:
Who is this slowpoke....are you in this country.......MAINA case is one too many......let me remind you of other battered images of your APC administration
1. Dambazzau was expunge from the military report of arm procurement
2. Buratai DUBAI housing saga from military funds
3. ABBA KYARI N500m MTN bribe
4. NIA DG Ayo OKE $43m fraud at IKOYI TOWERS
5. SGF BABACHIR N233m grass cutter fraud at IDP camp
6. $26b BARU NNPC contract scam...indicting your saint
7. N3.2b ASO ROCK clinic budget fraud yet so much spent in foreign hospital over 100days
8. IGP N120b oil company subvention for security, sex for promotion and juicy appointment for CP
9. MAINA N2b PENSION fraud.....too numerous to mention in just 2-1/2years this is record breaking ok

Do you want us to talk about the lopsided appointment in Customs, DSS, EFCC, CBN, IMMIGRATION, NNPC, FIRS, ....the more i remember the more i got provoked enough of this nonsense Hon. Justice Ayo Salami doesn't want to stain his image in a corrupt government of this nature
When you expose them they run into their holes like rats.The guy's lost his memory.

1 Like

Re: Justice Ayo Salami Rejects Appointment To Monitor Graft Cases. by juman(m): 9:05am On Oct 26, 2017
Obviously buhari does not deserve to be president, he deserves to be chairman of local government area.

See how he gathered corrupt slowpokes as kitchen cabinet members.

He is a man of good for nothing generation of people. Generation that destroyed Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Justice Ayo Salami Rejects Appointment To Monitor Graft Cases. by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:08am On Oct 26, 2017
Corruption is dead.
Long live corruption!
What is dead may never die.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justice Ayo Salami Rejects Appointment To Monitor Graft Cases. by jamace(m): 9:10am On Oct 26, 2017
As it stands today, nobody wants to stake his neck for a country that is not serious about fighting corruption.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justice Ayo Salami Rejects Appointment To Monitor Graft Cases. by greypencils: 9:19am On Oct 26, 2017
Wiseandtrue:
Lol. grin cheesy grin once bitten twice shy!

Sharp guy! Careful not to tarnish his image the second time since he himself was recently reinstated!

His dirty linens would have been out of the closest or he continued to suffer in silence while they continue to use him!

Now if Salami is admitting that there is corruption in the Judiciary system, and he has no skeleton in his cupboard why not accept and sanitize it
Read the post wella na...He saw the type of people that would be in the committee and he knew, his efforts will be a waste.
Re: Justice Ayo Salami Rejects Appointment To Monitor Graft Cases. by freeze001(f): 9:19am On Oct 26, 2017
Justice Salami is said to be uncomfortable with the composition of the 15-man committee.

“He believes that as the chairman of the committee, he will not have the authority to keep those members in check.

“So, instead of creating unnecessary problem for himself without any place to run to, he opted to stay away from the committee.

“In fact, while he was still being asked by colleagues to give the appointment a chance, there was controversy over the reinstatement of a former chairman of the Presidential Task Force on Pension Reforms Task Team, Mr. Abdulrasheed Abdullahi Maina. Salami just said he won’t accept this offer.

Did u read this part? This is d major crux of his refusal to accept the appointment because d APC goons in power will not allow him exercise needed independence. So rather than soil his name with the evil of this government, he chose to stay away. You should be concerned that an appointee is doubtful of d readiness of this government to fight corruption. His rejection of this appointment is an indictment of ds govt so pull ur head out of d group and smell the coffee.

OGAMINISTER:
The way wailers jubilate over MAINA case shows Buhari is truly fighting corruption and they have been looking for a loophole to discredit and distract his effort

Now, Salami may be afraid of the result of corruption fighting back from the PDP monsters who are out to wail with the last blood in their vein to destroy Nigeria

The most painful part is the "assertions from some youths that this administration is the most corrupt"......I just laugh and confirm why Nigeria is stagnant in progress

Abba Moro extorted Nigeria unemployed Youths and caused the death and pains of thousands of them yet he remained a Minister with pride

I am not supporting impunity but allowing another person use your brain 4 you is a clear sign of weakness

1 Like

Re: Justice Ayo Salami Rejects Appointment To Monitor Graft Cases. by happyblogger: 9:20am On Oct 26, 2017
OGAMINISTER:

see yourself... this is the worst government so far

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justice Ayo Salami Rejects Appointment To Monitor Graft Cases. by OGAMINISTER: 9:20am On Oct 26, 2017
freeze001:
Justice Salami is said to be uncomfortable with the composition of the 15-man committee.

Formed by our own Southern CJN.....isorite
Re: Justice Ayo Salami Rejects Appointment To Monitor Graft Cases. by malakasea(m): 9:23am On Oct 26, 2017
vedaxcool:

True talk....
The truth is that they can't render their service because they are all corrupted.
Re: Justice Ayo Salami Rejects Appointment To Monitor Graft Cases. by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:25am On Oct 26, 2017
greypencils:
Read the post wella na...He saw the type of people that would be in the committee and he knew, his efforts will be a waste.
I read am wella! He will be heading right He can be transparent all the way thereby bringing sanitation

ABI na who go do am? A corrupt judge?

Those that had their names written with golden pen did not run away from the problem nau.

They came, they saw and they conquered!
Re: Justice Ayo Salami Rejects Appointment To Monitor Graft Cases. by lonelydora: 9:27am On Oct 26, 2017
Esseite:
A good name is better than gold and silver... he wont want a situation a wanted person or an sgf is brought to book and he would say...

"Who is the presidency"

Presidency would instruct you not to prosecute the accused or even honour his showing in court while the masses would chew you raw on why you have not acted on the case....in the end you would be in the middle of it all with a bad name..

You spoke my mind. They may tarnish his name later.

1 Like

Re: Justice Ayo Salami Rejects Appointment To Monitor Graft Cases. by greypencils: 9:35am On Oct 26, 2017
Wiseandtrue:

I read am wella! He will be heading right He can be transparent all the way thereby bringing sanitation

ABI na who go do am? A corrupt judge?

Those that had their names written with golden pen did not run away from the problem nau.

They came, they saw and they conquered!
corruption is not just about one person. Its an institution in Nigeria, the exective, legislative and judiciary arms all caked in it...have you ever been in involved in a project with stink heads whose major purpose is to create confusion. How do you work with people who know and see the truth but would vehemently argue blindly because their palms have been greased? If you can beat them, join them they say and he refused to do either for his name's sake. Anyother person that jumps at the offer is accepting it not to do the required justice but to get his own share of the cake n green.
Re: Justice Ayo Salami Rejects Appointment To Monitor Graft Cases. by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:50am On Oct 26, 2017
greypencils:
corruption is not just about one person. Its an institution in Nigeria, the exective, legislative and judiciary arms all caked in it...have you ever been in involved in a project with stink heads whose major purpose is to create confusion. How do you work with people who know and see the truth but would vehemently argue blindly because their palms have been greased? If you can beat them, join them they say and he refused to do either for his name's sake. Anyother person that jumps at the offer is accepting it not to do the required justice but to get his own share of the cake n green.

Hmmmm there is a point from your point of view However, who will bell the cat

Gani Fawehimi, Dora Akunyili did not become a household name over night.

Who will expose these corruptions Who will make it right again? Who will cleanse a corrupt system undecided

If Salami knows his onions, he should follow due process and with transparency, he will unmask these evil agents!

Don't forget that the Judiciary system is independent!

Already, his name has being slandered. He has being offered another opportunity to do it right

What will Justice Salami be remembered for? What?
Re: Justice Ayo Salami Rejects Appointment To Monitor Graft Cases. by Antoeni(m): 10:52am On Oct 26, 2017
Wisdom is a defense,assassins would have come for his head if he accepted d offer,
Re: Justice Ayo Salami Rejects Appointment To Monitor Graft Cases. by TheShopKeeper(m): 10:54am On Oct 26, 2017
Justice Salami, well done sir.
Re: Justice Ayo Salami Rejects Appointment To Monitor Graft Cases. by udeeze6: 11:14am On Oct 26, 2017
BET TO A MAN OF YOURSELF..BET9JA BOOKING CODE?
TODAY FIXED MATCH BOOKING CODE IS AT YOUR DOOR
STEP"PLS STAKE HIGHER"
DONT MISS OUT THIS OPPORTUNITY.. WINNING IS GUARANTEED
CALL OR WHATSAPP FOR TODAY GAME

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SPIP Recovers Millions Of Dollars From Looters / Buhari Receives Akwa Ibom Elder Statesmen (Photos) / 2019: PDP Summons Atiku, Obi, 29 Governorship Candidates To Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.