Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,809 members, 7,810,109 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

Become A Guru On Fiverr And Make Over $50 Per Day With Just N3000 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Become A Guru On Fiverr And Make Over $50 Per Day With Just N3000 (1074 Views)

How To Earn $50 Per Week Selling Other People's Products - Online Business / Opinion: Which Is Bigger And Better Between Fiverr And Upwork? / 9 Super Easy Job You Can Do On Fiverr And Make Money Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Become A Guru On Fiverr And Make Over $50 Per Day With Just N3000 by Mswift: 5:37am On Oct 26, 2017
Good day my fellow nairalanders. Since last 3 weeks i have been giving free ebook on how to make $50 per day online working on Fiverr and i had over 330 downloads. Some people even had to reach me on phone and whatsapp in order to get the download link. What just baffled me was that out of the 330 downloads i had, only 1% reached me back to inquire and to understand more about the ebook. This shows that free things are not really taken seriously. So if you want to download the free ebook plus my Complete Pack, it goes for N3000 only. Below you are going to find what you will be getting in the Fiverr Complete Pack.

COMPLETE FIVERR PACK
What will I get in the COMPLETE FIVERR PACK?
1. Complete Fiverr Video Training that will take you through every steps including:
a. What is Fiverr
b. How Fiverr works
c. How to register on Fiverr
d. How to create the best-selling gig
e. How to promote your Fiverr gigs
f. How to rank high on Fiverr
g. How to get repeat customers on Fiverr
h. How to source for work outside Fiverr
i. How to outsource your work on Fiverr
j. How to earn on Fiverr with little or no experience/expertise
k. And so many others….

2. You also get a free Ebook on the Best-Selling Fiverr Gigs you should create on Fiverr. In this Ebook you get to see the list of the best-selling and easiest fiverr gigs to create on Fiverr. You also get to see list of gigs you can complete within 5-10 minute and you can charge as high as $10-$20 for these gigs on fiverr.

3. You also get Sparkol VideoScribe Pro Edition to make short animation videos. This software can be used to create videos to rank your gigs high on Fiverr and also to promote your gigs on Social Media and other platforms. You can also make money with the software on Fiverr by creating a separate gig on fiverr where you can create animated videos for clients and you get paid. Either way you still make profit with this software. The best thing about this software is that it is the premium version which means you don’t have to make any monthly or yearly payment to use the software.

4. You also get another software called Lead Grabber Pro Premium Version in the pack.
What the software does is to scrap emails form Google, Facebook, Twitter and so many other sites that has list of prospective customers email id’s. This can help you in promoting your Fiverr gigs and reaching out to many people who are ready to purchase your gigs on Fiverr.

5. You also get Hotspot Shield Vpn Premium Version. With this software you change your ip to any country of your choice. This software will be very useful for those who want to create US or UK Fiverr account. You can easily change your IP with this VPN.

6. You also get Over 100,000 PLR Articles for free as a bonus in my pack. The PLR articles are quality articles that you can create another gig on Fiverr for personal use or you can resell them on fiverr to earn extra income. The articles can also be used on your blog or you can use the articles as a free gift to people who purchase your gigs just to entice.

If I decide to sell this pack for N10,000 or N20,000 its worth it because I know how much each of these things cost me to purchase but I just don’t want to be selfish that’s why I am selling this COMPLETE FIVERR PACK for just N3000 to the first set of lucky people to purchase before I change it to its initial price which is N5000.

Note: The price of the COMPLETE FIVERR PACK IS N3000. You get the download link immediately your payment is confirmed. Also, in order to download the COMPLETE FIVERR PACK, you must have at least 500mb data and space on your phone.

Re: Become A Guru On Fiverr And Make Over $50 Per Day With Just N3000 by Fingerprinter(m): 7:07am On Oct 26, 2017
Show us a screenshot of your earnings for the past 3 months. That way, we will take you seriously. Otherwise, you are just another bloody ebook seller.

2 Likes

Re: Become A Guru On Fiverr And Make Over $50 Per Day With Just N3000 by Mswift: 11:33am On Oct 26, 2017
Still available....
Re: Become A Guru On Fiverr And Make Over $50 Per Day With Just N3000 by Mswift: 5:45pm On Oct 26, 2017
Still available......
Re: Become A Guru On Fiverr And Make Over $50 Per Day With Just N3000 by Mswift: 10:08pm On Oct 26, 2017
Good evening.....
Re: Become A Guru On Fiverr And Make Over $50 Per Day With Just N3000 by Hunry: 10:13pm On Oct 26, 2017
Fingerprinter:
Show us a screenshot of your earnings for the past 3 months. That way, we will take you seriously. Otherwise, you are just another bloody ebook seller.
he doesn't make money on fiverr only by selling this package to Nairalanders

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Become A Guru On Fiverr And Make Over $50 Per Day With Just N3000 by Mswift: 11:52pm On Oct 26, 2017
Hunry:

he doesn't make money on fiverr only by selling this package to Nairalanders
Thanks for your comment sir. I choose not to reply in order not to derail the thread.
Re: Become A Guru On Fiverr And Make Over $50 Per Day With Just N3000 by akashi01(m): 12:25am On Oct 27, 2017
I'm buying US, UK, Canadian, Australian iTunes gift cards.

Also buying US Amazon gift cards (with receipt)

•$100 denominations below•
•Instant payment•
•No delays, get your money asap!•

I can buy them in Bulk..

Call/Whatsapp: number on Signature or tap the link.

https:///send?phone=2348157857333
Re: Become A Guru On Fiverr And Make Over $50 Per Day With Just N3000 by Mswift: 12:38am On Oct 27, 2017
akashi01:
I'm buying US, UK, Canadian, Australian iTunes gift cards.

Also buying US Amazon gift cards (with receipt)

•$100 denominations below•
•Instant payment•
•No delays, get your money asap!•

I can buy them in Bulk..

Call/Whatsapp: number on Signature or tap the link.

https:///send?phone=2348157857333
Last time I checked, creating new thread on nairaland is free. Pls stop derailing my thread sir.
Thanks.
Re: Become A Guru On Fiverr And Make Over $50 Per Day With Just N3000 by Mswift: 7:17am On Oct 27, 2017
Good morning....
Re: Become A Guru On Fiverr And Make Over $50 Per Day With Just N3000 by bolesco: 7:46am On Oct 27, 2017
please I need a cheap payoneer fund ashap whatsapp .08132644273
Re: Become A Guru On Fiverr And Make Over $50 Per Day With Just N3000 by Mswift: 2:02pm On Oct 27, 2017
Good afternoon......
Re: Become A Guru On Fiverr And Make Over $50 Per Day With Just N3000 by Mswift: 2:29am On Oct 28, 2017
Still available.....
Re: Become A Guru On Fiverr And Make Over $50 Per Day With Just N3000 by Mswift: 4:00pm On Oct 29, 2017
Good afternoon
Re: Become A Guru On Fiverr And Make Over $50 Per Day With Just N3000 by Mswift: 1:32am On Oct 31, 2017
Still available.....
Re: Become A Guru On Fiverr And Make Over $50 Per Day With Just N3000 by Nobody: 1:48am On Oct 31, 2017
SAVAGE! .... grin grin grin

Fingerprinter:

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

DURESS SALE OF GOOD LAND IN IBADAN, AGENTS, BUYERS TAKE NOTE PLEASE / Crayfish At Rock Bottom Price / How Sterling Bank Used Controversy To Get 10k Plus Followers In 24hrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.