Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Who Would Date MrCrackles If She Had The Chance - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Would Date MrCrackles If She Had The Chance (834 Views)

If You Have The Chance To Kill One Politician! Who Will It Be? / If You Had The Chance To Change Any Part Of Yourself, What Would It Be / Nairaland Forum What Would You Add/remove If Given The Chance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Would Date MrCrackles If She Had The Chance by mamagee3(f): 2:19am On Mar 16, 2010
Which female Nairalander would date MrCrackles if she had the chance to? grin
Re: Who Would Date MrCrackles If She Had The Chance by OBLONG(m): 2:21am On Mar 16, 2010
you---- grin cool kiss
Re: Who Would Date MrCrackles If She Had The Chance by Odunnu: 4:50am On Mar 16, 2010
Joblessness at its uppermost best
MamaGee, u r what we call "madam Notice me"
Re: Who Would Date MrCrackles If She Had The Chance by spikedcylinder: 11:54am On Mar 16, 2010
If you want to ask the dude out, do so already! This semi stalking is not cool. undecided
Re: Who Would Date MrCrackles If She Had The Chance by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 16, 2010
i swear they suit each other

posting everywhere cheesy
Re: Who Would Date MrCrackles If She Had The Chance by mamagee3(f): 12:41am On Mar 17, 2010
Odunnu:

Joblessness at its uppermost best
MamaGee, u r what we call "madam Notice me"
Is that my line you're copying? grin grin
Re: Who Would Date MrCrackles If She Had The Chance by Odunnu: 5:07am On Mar 17, 2010
Yes,I gave it back 2u word 4 word so that u'l knw how it feels when u use it on odas.I'm sure it didnt loose its bite.
Re: Who Would Date MrCrackles If She Had The Chance by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 17, 2010
spikedcylinder:

If you want to ask the dude out, do so already! This semi stalking is not cool. undecided

the gurl is inlove wt him, i cant tell you how many times shes helped herself at night when she gets wet?

Mrcrackle,mamagee is proposing, pls accept her ,d last man dat had her was her cousin,shes lonely ejo? kiss kiss kiss
Re: Who Would Date MrCrackles If She Had The Chance by H2O2: 9:26am On Mar 17, 2010
Don't the nigga got a girlfriend already, abi which one is this mama-gee's on

the girl and her thousand personalities sha.
Re: Who Would Date MrCrackles If She Had The Chance by Odunnu: 10:39am On Mar 17, 2010
Hehehehehehe,I bet she'l nt touch here again 4a while.
Its ok 2feel kool abt a guy bt its BAD when u act like u dnt kia a poo yet burn inside.
I kan help get hs numbr if u'l ask me in a nicer way.
Re: Who Would Date MrCrackles If She Had The Chance by mamagee3(f): 7:16pm On Mar 17, 2010
jennykadry:

the gurl is inlove wt him, i cant tell you how many times shes helped herself at night when she gets wet?

Mrcrackle,mamagee is proposing, pls accept her ,d last man dat had her was her cousin,shes lonely ejo? kiss kiss kiss
Amebo, Don't disgrace me here. grin grin
I'm not in love with MrCrackle, I'm just asking for opinions because everyone knows how harsh he is with forum users. . . grin
Re: Who Would Date MrCrackles If She Had The Chance by agabaI23(m): 7:19pm On Mar 17, 2010
mama-gee:

Amebo, Don't disgrace me here. grin grin
I'm not in love with MrCrackle, I'm just asking for opinions because everyone knows how harsh he is with forum users. . . grin
Eye de fear eye. Shuoo!
Re: Who Would Date MrCrackles If She Had The Chance by mamagee3(f): 7:42pm On Mar 17, 2010
^^What are you talking about?
Re: Who Would Date MrCrackles If She Had The Chance by dayokanu(m): 8:38pm On Mar 17, 2010
Both personalities fit. They hop around NL
Re: Who Would Date MrCrackles If She Had The Chance by kayc33(m): 8:51pm On Mar 17, 2010
we know you been longing to date him, why not ask him out and stop creating unnecessary threads.

(1) (Reply)

Purchase & Installation Of Dstv, Hitv Mytv. / Imo Youth Report: This Man Has Done Us Proud, Watch The Video Live / Online Psychic Readings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.