Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,506 members, 7,836,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Ander Herrera Makes Peace With Manchester United Boss Jose Mourinho - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ander Herrera Makes Peace With Manchester United Boss Jose Mourinho (394 Views)

South Africans Attack Chippa United Boss After Declaring Support For Nwabali / PSG Signs Ander Herrera On Free Transfer Until 2024 / Manchester United Confirm Ander Herrera Exit, Fans React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ander Herrera Makes Peace With Manchester United Boss Jose Mourinho by Sport4all(m): 7:32am On Oct 26, 2017
ANDER HERRERA has made his peace with Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho.
The Portuguese was fuming after hearing Herrera admit United’s players lacked attitude and desire during their shock defeat at Huddersfield. But after Tuesday’s Carabao Cup win at Swansea, the Spanish midfielder said: “I accept everything that the manager has said.
“We have a fantastic relationship so now we want to move forward.
“If you listen properly to what I said on Saturday, I just pointed out that for the first 30 minutes Huddersfield had a better attitude than us.
“After that, we reacted well and we were even close to drawing the game, which was not easy after playing so badly for the first 30 minutes.
“Of course we were upset after Saturday’s result but I think we faced the game at Swansea in the right way.
“We needed to get the good feeling back after that defeat and I think we have. “We controlled the game from the start, we were very well balanced with everyone pressing and everyone ready.
“It’s good to have that momentum and good football back — it’s what we need to face Tottenham on Saturday.” Mauricio Pochettino’s team are level on points with second-placed United and have not lost away from home since the first week of May.
Herrera added: “It’s a massive game and our fans have to realise that we need them to push us on to win.
“Tottenham have improved a lot in the last two or three seasons and now they are our real rivals.
“Like Manchester United, they are contenders for every competition this season, including the Champions League. They are ready for everything. “We saw how good they were last week when they played against Real Madrid and were not worse than the European Champions and when they took Liverpool apart at the weekend.
“They are very well organised, they play good football and they have many players who can score – Eriksen, Dele Alli, Son, Harry Kane and even the full-backs are very offensive.
“It’s going to be a very difficult game for us, but we play at home with our fans behind us so we have to try to win.”
Source:

https://enweremu..com.ng/2017/10/ander-herrera-makes-peace-with.html

For more football stories visit:

Enweremu..com

(1) (Reply)

Opinion Chelsea Vs Manchester United: Mourinho Speaks Ahead Of Clash / Klopp : Liverpool And Barcelona Agree Coutinho Fee / 5 Major Talking Points From NPFL Matchday One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.