Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,607 members, 7,816,508 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Lady Mourns The Death Of Her Pet Rats (Photos) - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Lady Mourns The Death Of Her Pet Rats (Photos) (38220 Views)

Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her Pet Baboon (pic/video) / Lady Shares How She Uses Her Pet Dog To Spy On Her Boyfriend & Brother (video) / 23 Adorable Photos That Will Change The Way You Think About Rats (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Mourns The Death Of Her Pet Rats (Photos) by Pidginwhisper: 12:27pm On Oct 26, 2017
Abeg who get explanation for this nonsense angry see as the rat rest for bed sef

Re: Lady Mourns The Death Of Her Pet Rats (Photos) by platinum131(m): 12:27pm On Oct 26, 2017
Copy, copy, continue copying oyibo wrongly.
Oyibo give their animal pets shots to avoid transfer of virus and forestall outbreak of disease.

Lassa fever will soon fall on you.
Re: Lady Mourns The Death Of Her Pet Rats (Photos) by felnino(m): 12:28pm On Oct 26, 2017
Pepper soup material
Re: Lady Mourns The Death Of Her Pet Rats (Photos) by awa(m): 12:28pm On Oct 26, 2017
No go marry.... Continue missing them
Re: Lady Mourns The Death Of Her Pet Rats (Photos) by donnaD(f): 12:32pm On Oct 26, 2017
I think she gave birth to those rats or she is simply possesed,stupidity at its peak.
Re: Lady Mourns The Death Of Her Pet Rats (Photos) by Franzinni: 12:33pm On Oct 26, 2017
Is it me or she actually looks like a rat!
Re: Lady Mourns The Death Of Her Pet Rats (Photos) by Dajugba: 12:35pm On Oct 26, 2017
God just delivered her from early death. So she should be happy about it. Mean while pet rats are dangerous according to a new research in U.S. weeks back. Pet rats are carriers of Seoul virus.

Seoul Virus Traced To Pet Rats By Teen’s Infections In U.S.
This days one wonder what virus infections cannot be transmit by rat’s, but being informed can avert you being a victim. As Seoul Virus traced to Pet Rats by teen’s Infections in U.S
What’s Seoul virus?

Seoul virus is a member of the Hantavirus family of rodent-borne viruses and can cause Hantavirus hemorrhagic fever with renal syndrome. Seoul virus is carried by rats.
According to new research, A mother and her daughter in Tennessee were infected with a virus rarely seen in the United States, and the culprit seems to be pet rats.

http://hkitnob.com/seoul-virus-traced-to-pet-rats-by-teens-infections-in-u-s/
Re: Lady Mourns The Death Of Her Pet Rats (Photos) by austinfan4love(m): 12:37pm On Oct 26, 2017
See dis usless girl,,,later dem go dey complain of lassa fever,,,cuddling and rush of food with rats,,,chaii,,,
Re: Lady Mourns The Death Of Her Pet Rats (Photos) by rosieluv(f): 12:45pm On Oct 26, 2017
very weird!!!!
Re: Lady Mourns The Death Of Her Pet Rats (Photos) by DozieInc(m): 12:49pm On Oct 26, 2017
What do we call this now?
Re: Lady Mourns The Death Of Her Pet Rats (Photos) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 26, 2017
Re: Lady Mourns The Death Of Her Pet Rats (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 1:01pm On Oct 26, 2017
Rubbish
Re: Lady Mourns The Death Of Her Pet Rats (Photos) by Bogii: 1:02pm On Oct 26, 2017
lucky999:

madness
REAL MADNESS
Re: Lady Mourns The Death Of Her Pet Rats (Photos) by ThatFairGuy: 1:05pm On Oct 26, 2017
Were. Madness in it's totality.

Re: Lady Mourns The Death Of Her Pet Rats (Photos) by Funkybabee(f): 1:05pm On Oct 26, 2017
Radara
Re: Lady Mourns The Death Of Her Pet Rats (Photos) by Tattybilliongee(m): 1:12pm On Oct 26, 2017
dis one will be diagnosed with one disease later now, she wee na say dey ar doing her
Re: Lady Mourns The Death Of Her Pet Rats (Photos) by deariekay(m): 1:16pm On Oct 26, 2017
Oniranu lol
Re: Lady Mourns The Death Of Her Pet Rats (Photos) by Deo1986(m): 1:25pm On Oct 26, 2017
i too have a pet.

Re: Lady Mourns The Death Of Her Pet Rats (Photos) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 26, 2017
The rat don chop correct trap sorry
Re: Lady Mourns The Death Of Her Pet Rats (Photos) by olowobaba10: 1:30pm On Oct 26, 2017
USE YOUR LIFE DO BETTER YOU NO GO HEAR, IDLENESS AND STUPIDITY

Re: Lady Mourns The Death Of Her Pet Rats (Photos) by abayomi79: 1:33pm On Oct 26, 2017
Ratpox incoming
Re: Lady Mourns The Death Of Her Pet Rats (Photos) by sweetilicious(f): 1:34pm On Oct 26, 2017
uzoormah:
Iberibe
lol
Re: Lady Mourns The Death Of Her Pet Rats (Photos) by BumbleBee2ice(f): 1:42pm On Oct 26, 2017
I need someone to pls tell me dis some kind of a joke shocked
Re: Lady Mourns The Death Of Her Pet Rats (Photos) by mysteryman2014: 1:47pm On Oct 26, 2017
queensera:
This pretty Nigerian lady, "Amanda Baeby Oledibae" took to her Facebook page to mourn her 2 dead pet Rats.

She Wrote:

I’ve missed these babies.. Eddie and crash, it’s been two years without you two.. I miss everything we had,the midnight plays, the rush for food, the cuddling… Everything ,my life changed the very day you both came along, only if you both were replaceable

Below Is The Link To The Post On Her Facebook Page:
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=890180251140108&id=100004444241064

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2017/10/pretty-nigerian-lady-mourns-death-of.html

Anything for attention
Re: Lady Mourns The Death Of Her Pet Rats (Photos) by maklelemakukula(m): 1:49pm On Oct 26, 2017
uzoormah:
Iberibe
the perfect reaction
Re: Lady Mourns The Death Of Her Pet Rats (Photos) by Emasel(m): 2:26pm On Oct 26, 2017
As dirty as rats shocked, na wa sha
Re: Lady Mourns The Death Of Her Pet Rats (Photos) by Speakdatruth: 2:41pm On Oct 26, 2017
This one weak me
Re: Lady Mourns The Death Of Her Pet Rats (Photos) by corlin2(m): 2:42pm On Oct 26, 2017
Lol, sis making FP.

Really miss those pouched rats.

We Adopted them after the tragic killing of their mom by those clearing an old building and they later found out she had babies , they felt really sorry.
Helpless babies sad

We took them in since 2013 -2015.

A lot of people came and be saying stuffs like, "you guys will contact lassa fever " there's no disease they didn't tried to scare us with.
Buh it didn't work.

Really missed those memories.

They can be stubborn thou.

Any chance to adopt again, I will.

I love animals. I love nature.

Forever be missed (Crash and Eddie)

Re: Lady Mourns The Death Of Her Pet Rats (Photos) by corlin2(m): 2:43pm On Oct 26, 2017
BumbleBee2ice:
I need someone to pls tell me dis some kind of a joke shocked

You'll love them.
Trust me.
Re: Lady Mourns The Death Of Her Pet Rats (Photos) by Bullhari007(m): 2:50pm On Oct 26, 2017
yellowbar women and dirtiness has something in common TUFIAKWA

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dog Breeds Similar To The Nigerian ‘local Dog’ / Photos From A Ram Fighting Event In Lagos / Man Frantically Runs Into His Burning Home To Save His Dog In California(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.