Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,123 members, 7,818,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Masters Degree Holder Hunts For Job On The Street (Photo) - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Masters Degree Holder Hunts For Job On The Street (Photo) (37441 Views)

Reasons For Failed Job Hunts And Solution / 2 Simple And Smart Strategies To Get A Job On Linkedin / Can A Third Class Degree Holder Get A Job??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Masters Degree Holder Hunts For Job On The Street (Photo) by emmanude(m): 12:32pm On Oct 26, 2017
laurel03:
seriously Nigeria is a wrong society.... society where 85% percent of graduates are unemployed... God help us ooo
My brother i just taya
Re: Masters Degree Holder Hunts For Job On The Street (Photo) by Gegz(m): 12:33pm On Oct 26, 2017
senatorS2:
its not a must u will have a white collar job in this country,think outside the box, make something out of nothing, venture into business,use ur talent if u have one and u will be smiling to the bank everyday #entrepreneurs rock# cheesy cheesy[i][/i

Chairman, just thank God for your own. God go help others too.

BTW, who told you he hasn't tried his hands on other things?

Bros, some people are meant to be business owners, others are meant to survive with their certificates. Thank God for your own bros

4 Likes

Re: Masters Degree Holder Hunts For Job On The Street (Photo) by samuelchimmy(m): 12:33pm On Oct 26, 2017
stress your brain bros, instead of shaming yourself,a masters degree holder is supposed to possess the knowledge to better his or herself weather or not there is no job.
Re: Masters Degree Holder Hunts For Job On The Street (Photo) by pansophist(m): 12:36pm On Oct 26, 2017
Gegz:

Abeggy, make we hear word jare. That's the problem I have with the likes of you that God has favored. You begin to judge other people as lazy.

Bros, thank God for your blessing. God go favor the rest of us. Amen

God has equally blessed you. The mere fact that you can access the internet, read and write in itself is a true reflection of how blessed you are.

But if you can’t use the internet to monetize your craft and provide a niche in the society, then it’s not the fault of successful people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masters Degree Holder Hunts For Job On The Street (Photo) by rozayx5(m): 12:36pm On Oct 26, 2017
Degrees these days are just papers

The real you . is that person that can survive without a degree

If your degree defines you in Nigeria then you will be stranded when it cannot get you a job

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masters Degree Holder Hunts For Job On The Street (Photo) by Gegz(m): 12:36pm On Oct 26, 2017
samuelchimmy:
stress your brain bros, instead of shaming yourself,a masters degree holder is supposed to possess the knowledge to better his or herself weather or not there is no job.

No be only weather, na atmosphere grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Masters Degree Holder Hunts For Job On The Street (Photo) by Hofbrauhaus(m): 12:37pm On Oct 26, 2017
Nobody would help you in Nigeria.

Help yourself. Go get a laptop, kidnap a senator, kill a president, do something. Help yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Masters Degree Holder Hunts For Job On The Street (Photo) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 26, 2017
No job and ur neck get ring like dis? we dey do d hustle sef no gada flesh like dis oooo.... Unemployment good for ur body ooo(pun intended).. Ppu wey dey work sef no fleshy like u boss.....

Re: Masters Degree Holder Hunts For Job On The Street (Photo) by BafanaBafana: 12:39pm On Oct 26, 2017
God forbid!
Re: Masters Degree Holder Hunts For Job On The Street (Photo) by seunmohmoh(f): 12:40pm On Oct 26, 2017
lordmanuelle:
Believe it or not, he has gotten a job

MORAL
Just do something that will distinguish you from others

even if it is something stupid
Re: Masters Degree Holder Hunts For Job On The Street (Photo) by Gegz(m): 12:42pm On Oct 26, 2017
pansophist:

God has equally blessed you. The mere fact that you can access the internet, read and write in itself is a true reflection of how blessed you are.

But if you can’t use the internet to monetize your craft and provide a niche in the society, then it’s not the fault of successful people.

Boss, I swear I agree with you. But I just want you to equally realize that not all Nigerians are lazy or aren't trying their hands on different ventures to better their lots. I don't know this mans story, I don't know what he has tried or hasn't tried. But trust me bros, people are trying their best in this country, things aren't just working out as planned for them

5 Likes

Re: Masters Degree Holder Hunts For Job On The Street (Photo) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 26, 2017
Cool
Re: Masters Degree Holder Hunts For Job On The Street (Photo) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 26, 2017
Cool.....
Re: Masters Degree Holder Hunts For Job On The Street (Photo) by Nukilia: 12:43pm On Oct 26, 2017
What a pity!

A country where the youths waste away with all their education.
Re: Masters Degree Holder Hunts For Job On The Street (Photo) by seunfape(m): 12:44pm On Oct 26, 2017
Msc with this handwriting ,anyway hawking is there for you
Re: Masters Degree Holder Hunts For Job On The Street (Photo) by anochuko01(m): 12:45pm On Oct 26, 2017
yeyerolling:
my face when parents, elders,family friends, pastors ask me when are u going for ur masters
nysc sef.... I no gree go. all Na scam
Re: Masters Degree Holder Hunts For Job On The Street (Photo) by naijamafioso: 12:56pm On Oct 26, 2017
masters degree in which discipline?

contact my signature for free bitcoins
Re: Masters Degree Holder Hunts For Job On The Street (Photo) by Magnifico2000: 12:56pm On Oct 26, 2017
seunfape:
Msc with this handwriting ,anyway hawking is there for you
Handwriting doesnt matter. Haven't you seen a Doctor's handwritten note before? If yes! Were u able to read anything from it?

2 Likes

Re: Masters Degree Holder Hunts For Job On The Street (Photo) by arsenic33(m): 12:58pm On Oct 26, 2017
Ozavize88:
if this is move to the front page,he may be lucky to get some people with good heart to help him......lalasticlala please will u do the needful?
PS... I am searching for employment too
Ozavize........... I love your home town
Re: Masters Degree Holder Hunts For Job On The Street (Photo) by lekbel09(m): 1:00pm On Oct 26, 2017
village people are surely involved
Re: Masters Degree Holder Hunts For Job On The Street (Photo) by ashjay001(m): 1:05pm On Oct 26, 2017
Bad presentation!? masters in what n first degree in what?
Re: Masters Degree Holder Hunts For Job On The Street (Photo) by convass: 1:05pm On Oct 26, 2017
Emmadgrt20:
hmmm has it gotten to this extent??

Hello
Re: Masters Degree Holder Hunts For Job On The Street (Photo) by pansophist(m): 1:05pm On Oct 26, 2017
Gegz:

Boss, I swear I agree with you. But I just want you to equally realize that not all Nigerians are lazy or aren't trying their hands on different ventures to better their lots. I don't know this mans story, I don't know what he has tried or hasn't tried. But trust me bros, people are trying their best in this country, things aren't just working out as planned for them

That was why I said he is schooled not educated. Schooling is mere regurgitation, that is, to get a job and display all the knowledge he was taught. Education is to be a thinker, creative and ingenuine. To be educated is to understand the society one resides and look for a way to monetize something. Being educated/schooled has nothing to do with laziness. I didn't say he was lazy.

I can tell you a story about a guy from Akwa-Ibom, he started as a conductor while sleeping in the bus at night, in less than six months, he was given a bus for hire, and in two years, he paid off, owning the bus. In less than a year after that, he bought a new bus and gave out for hire purchase, and the rest is history. It been 7 years now and this guy has at least 7 buses running the street of Enugu. To me, that is a display of an educated person. Started from nothing but with hard work, lives comfortably, without begging anyone for a job.

I am not saying everybody should be a bus driver/conductor but there is always something you can do. Starting from learning vocational skills and climb your way up. That's my point.

4 Likes

Re: Masters Degree Holder Hunts For Job On The Street (Photo) by japhethGold: 1:06pm On Oct 26, 2017
I always tell people to run away from this masters degree and rather work hard by acquiring industry relevant professional certifications such as ICAN, ACCA, CISA, FRM, CIMA, CCNA, Adobe Graphic design, Javascript, Donet, PHP, etc. These professional qualifications empower you to either get a job or become self employed.

Thank God I never wasted my money on Nigeria universities theoretical masters degree but went and pursued ICAN for 4 years after graduation from the university, and today I am laughing and celebrating.

Thank you JESUS.

3 Likes

Re: Masters Degree Holder Hunts For Job On The Street (Photo) by j1mmy: 1:10pm On Oct 26, 2017
laurel03:
seriously Nigeria is a wrong society.... society where 85% percent of graduates are unemployed... God help us ooo

A wrong society where people have children they cannot feed then blame government, devil, juju and all other stupid things.

if 85% of graduates cannot find work they should go back to their parents who forgot family planning.

god cannot help Nigeria if god does not even exist, that stupidity of god dey is actually part of the problem...people are having children unplanned and they saying god will help.

stupid people full that country
Re: Masters Degree Holder Hunts For Job On The Street (Photo) by deariekay(m): 1:11pm On Oct 26, 2017
Mister master, discover yourself and get busy.back to classroom and start teaching or lecturing, don't wait for Bank or multinational companies .remain Focus the best will surely come.
Cc:

Lalasticalala

1 Like

Re: Masters Degree Holder Hunts For Job On The Street (Photo) by correctguy101(m): 1:12pm On Oct 26, 2017
Gegz:

Abeggy, make we hear word jare. That's the problem I have with the likes of you that God has favored. You begin to judge other people as lazy.

Bros, thank God for your blessing. God go favor the rest of us. Amen

Don't mind them jareh angry

Some people will be doing business for more than 10years and be taking care of their families but will tag others who doesn't have a business mentally or physically lazy... as if the person get the chance to do business or work and didn't take it...

Time is everything. But sometimes you just have to hasten things o my brother...

2 Likes

Re: Masters Degree Holder Hunts For Job On The Street (Photo) by emekuzi: 1:12pm On Oct 26, 2017
He made a good move, but not a nice shot! He was suppose to sell himself with this opportunity, but I think he just goofed with all that paper and writings! No contact details, no course of study! Am just SMH! For anyone that wants to use such a medium, sell yourself better; dress well, have a better placard(no a ruffled sheet of paper), give a brief of yourself because your shot might give your desired goal!
Re: Masters Degree Holder Hunts For Job On The Street (Photo) by emmanuel529(m): 1:13pm On Oct 26, 2017
Beautiful family photos of American gay couple with their children

Famous American gay couple, Kordale Lewis and Kaleb Anthony who rose to social media stardom in January 2014 share their everyday lifestyle on the internet.

The couple met in 2009 and now have four children Desmiray, 11, Maliyah, 10, Kordale Jr, 9 and baby Caleb IV, 1, through their friend Destany together.

more photos @ http://emmanuel17.com/2017/10/beautiful-family-photos-american-gay-couple-children/
Re: Masters Degree Holder Hunts For Job On The Street (Photo) by FRANKOSKI(m): 1:28pm On Oct 26, 2017
GOD WILL HELP HIM. HE DIDN'T WRITE WHAT HE READ.
Re: Masters Degree Holder Hunts For Job On The Street (Photo) by frank41(m): 1:28pm On Oct 26, 2017
Gegz:
OLUWA. saanu wa o. Being unemployed isn't funny. Am equally unemployed too. If my Helper is here, May God touch your heart to locate me. Amen

If you studied pharmacy or pharmacology, notify me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank Current Recruitment OND/NCE / As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? / Hiny Umoren: Two Suspects Arrested As Police Investigate Kidnap Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.