Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,719 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Peter Okoye Gives Conditions for P-Square to Unite Again - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Gives Conditions for P-Square to Unite Again (648 Views)

P-Square To Fans: "We Have Started Again; 2 Heads Are Better Than 1" (Video) / Oge Okoye Gives Nina A Gown For The Party (pics) / Paul Okoye Gives Emir Sanusi's Impersonator His Phone Number, Calls Him 'Sir' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Gives Conditions for P-Square to Unite Again by Thepasserby(m): 11:20am On Oct 26, 2017
Peter Okoye of P-sqaure in an interview with Vibe.ng revealed that the duo can only come back together if the initial respect is restored. Here is what he said.

Is there anything you’re likely to miss?

Like I said, 30 children cannot continue to play together for 30 years. We are at a point where we no longer have respect for each other. It is not ego or pride; it’s respect…

Respect as an individual, and as family. This is the best solution we could come to. You guys have been together for quite a long time. Not many groups have done that. What helped the group last as long as it did? Respect. It was respect all through. What made us grow was respect? Not because we’re brothers. Not even because we’re twins. It was because we had respect for each other.

We’ve seen videos of people crying on social media because they heard about the breakup. How do you think fans will handle this transition? Change is constant. I always hear people say blood is thicker than water. I’m married. I did not select a wife for anybody. The question is, who is water? Are my brothers blood and my wife and kids the water? It’s like asking me who is priority. When was the last time your parents decided to look after their siblings more than you?

To the fans, we’re sorry. You don’t want to see P-Square on stage when they just fought back stage; pleasing you guys when we are not happy. I’ve tried many times to make it work but it did not work… I just had to give up for the sake of the respect of our individual families.

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/psquare-can-only-unite-again-if-the-initial-respect-is-restored-peter-okoye
Re: Peter Okoye Gives Conditions for P-Square to Unite Again by Hizayus(m): 11:33am On Oct 26, 2017
Buhari
Re: Peter Okoye Gives Conditions for P-Square to Unite Again by Thepasserby(m): 11:34am On Oct 26, 2017
I

(1) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017 Star, MIYONSE AMOSU, Is On The Cover Of TNY Magazine / Dave Partner Gets Angry At Google For Knowing Bobrisky But Not Him / Blogger Olajide Johnson Wed In Style [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.