Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,247 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

AY Makun, His Family, Yomi Casual And Wife In Dubai - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY Makun, His Family, Yomi Casual And Wife In Dubai (30420 Views)

Yomi Casual And Wife Grace In 2010 And 2017 (Throwback Vs Now) / Yomi Casual And Grace’s White Wedding At Eko Hotel (Photos) / Yomi Casual And Grace's Pre-Wedding Video Shoot (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

AY Makun, His Family, Yomi Casual And Wife In Dubai by BloggerDonald: 11:21am On Oct 26, 2017
By : WEB.ORG.NG

AY Comedian , Yomi Casual and Lanre Makun Events , Took Their Families to Dubai the main City in the United Arab Emirates for Honey Moon for Yomi Casual And Short Holiday For Entire Family , see pictures below.

Via : http://web.org.ng/80/makun-family-hits-dubia-for-honey-moon-and-short-holiday-pictures/

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: AY Makun, His Family, Yomi Casual And Wife In Dubai by BloggerDonald: 11:22am On Oct 26, 2017

Re: AY Makun, His Family, Yomi Casual And Wife In Dubai by BloggerDonald: 11:23am On Oct 26, 2017

1 Like

Re: AY Makun, His Family, Yomi Casual And Wife In Dubai by BloggerDonald: 11:24am On Oct 26, 2017
Are You With Me ?

If Yes ? .. see more here : http://web.org.ng/80/makun-family-hits-dubia-for-honey-moon-and-short-holiday-pictures/

Cc; lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AY Makun, His Family, Yomi Casual And Wife In Dubai by ugochukwufrenzy: 1:12pm On Oct 26, 2017
so,whats now our business?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AY Makun, His Family, Yomi Casual And Wife In Dubai by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 26, 2017
thank you imo state government for the honoring me with this beautiful statue

82 Likes 5 Shares

Re: AY Makun, His Family, Yomi Casual And Wife In Dubai by eedrees(m): 1:12pm On Oct 26, 2017
money good

8 Likes

Re: AY Makun, His Family, Yomi Casual And Wife In Dubai by Secretgis: 1:12pm On Oct 26, 2017
Am on ma way there...kim kardashian goes make up free as she reveal busty breast [url=]https://newzpotter..com.ng/2017/10/busty-kim-kardashian-goes-make-up.html[/url]
Re: AY Makun, His Family, Yomi Casual And Wife In Dubai by superior494(m): 1:13pm On Oct 26, 2017
cute pics

check my signature for your professional business
Re: AY Makun, His Family, Yomi Casual And Wife In Dubai by Niyinficient(m): 1:13pm On Oct 26, 2017
Third to the last pics.....the lady at the background tho grin grin. Thats a core Arab nation, the real muslims...yet they respect human rights in the real practice of their belief..those who bought the religion from them are infringing on human rights by banning beer biz and consumption...what brings money and refreshment to millions

5 Likes

Re: AY Makun, His Family, Yomi Casual And Wife In Dubai by eqqie(m): 1:13pm On Oct 26, 2017
Nice
Re: AY Makun, His Family, Yomi Casual And Wife In Dubai by Baeb: 1:13pm On Oct 26, 2017
Them go hijack their honeymoon, na wa o

1 Like

Re: AY Makun, His Family, Yomi Casual And Wife In Dubai by Geoxplorer: 1:14pm On Oct 26, 2017
Indeed, money is good...
Re: AY Makun, His Family, Yomi Casual And Wife In Dubai by iclass1: 1:14pm On Oct 26, 2017
nice one
Re: AY Makun, His Family, Yomi Casual And Wife In Dubai by Adaumunocha(f): 1:15pm On Oct 26, 2017
Money money money, always sunny in a rich Man's world... #Abba
Re: AY Makun, His Family, Yomi Casual And Wife In Dubai by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:15pm On Oct 26, 2017
Please someone tell me my concern
Re: AY Makun, His Family, Yomi Casual And Wife In Dubai by wolesmile(m): 1:15pm On Oct 26, 2017
Dem do well.
Next news, please!
Re: AY Makun, His Family, Yomi Casual And Wife In Dubai by EbukaLive(m): 1:16pm On Oct 26, 2017
I no get anything to say...

all I can say is.

MONEY IS GOOD...

cry
Re: AY Makun, His Family, Yomi Casual And Wife In Dubai by wellmax(m): 1:16pm On Oct 26, 2017
AY follow him brother go honey moon ? Ayam not understanding

2 Likes

Re: AY Makun, His Family, Yomi Casual And Wife In Dubai by Ramanto(m): 1:17pm On Oct 26, 2017
I don't know what not to type
Re: AY Makun, His Family, Yomi Casual And Wife In Dubai by AleAirHub(m): 1:17pm On Oct 26, 2017
Money Good Die shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: AY Makun, His Family, Yomi Casual And Wife In Dubai by miteolu(m): 1:17pm On Oct 26, 2017
Let's go and join AY as he is supervising Yomi Casual's honeymoon.

2 Likes

Re: AY Makun, His Family, Yomi Casual And Wife In Dubai by Itzurboi(m): 1:17pm On Oct 26, 2017
Biacan, you no go tell ur boyfriend to take u 2 dubai too.....
Re: AY Makun, His Family, Yomi Casual And Wife In Dubai by SweetJoystick(m): 1:17pm On Oct 26, 2017
See better airport lounge
Re: AY Makun, His Family, Yomi Casual And Wife In Dubai by naijamafioso: 1:17pm On Oct 26, 2017
Enjoy yourself.

check my signature for free bitcoins
Re: AY Makun, His Family, Yomi Casual And Wife In Dubai by MrGreenMavro: 1:17pm On Oct 26, 2017
​‍‌‎‏‪‫‬‭‮ 
Re: AY Makun, His Family, Yomi Casual And Wife In Dubai by iamleumas: 1:18pm On Oct 26, 2017

I NEED YOUR ADVICE PLEASE!!!

Good morning dear nairalanders...

Please I'm currently studying Business Administration & I'm now in HND 2 (First semester)

Please what is the best way to convert my HND to BS.c

I don't want to make a mistake.

Thanks in anticipation...

1 Like

Re: AY Makun, His Family, Yomi Casual And Wife In Dubai by martolux(m): 1:18pm On Oct 26, 2017
data consuming pix..this op is very wicked o....the second pix tho....who can guess what those whites are thinking
Re: AY Makun, His Family, Yomi Casual And Wife In Dubai by Ugoeze2016: 1:19pm On Oct 26, 2017
Okay beautiful family
Re: AY Makun, His Family, Yomi Casual And Wife In Dubai by stevearagorn(m): 1:23pm On Oct 26, 2017
god please answer my prayer too

(1) (2) (Reply)

"CEO Banks Music " - Reekado Banks Looking Dapper In New Photos / 'I've Been Used To Spread Messages I Don’t Believe In— Kanye West Dumps Trump / Adekunle Gold Shares Epic Throwback Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.