Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,732 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

AY Makun, His Family, Yomi Casual And Wife In Dubai - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY Makun, His Family, Yomi Casual And Wife In Dubai (30426 Views)

Yomi Casual And Wife Grace In 2010 And 2017 (Throwback Vs Now) / Yomi Casual And Grace’s White Wedding At Eko Hotel (Photos) / Yomi Casual And Grace's Pre-Wedding Video Shoot (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AY Makun, His Family, Yomi Casual And Wife In Dubai by stevearagorn(m): 1:24pm On Oct 26, 2017
god please answer my prayer too
Re: AY Makun, His Family, Yomi Casual And Wife In Dubai by Florblu(f): 1:24pm On Oct 26, 2017
I feel AY is ugly even with his money and he has infected his daughter with his ugliness
Re: AY Makun, His Family, Yomi Casual And Wife In Dubai by naijapage(f): 1:33pm On Oct 26, 2017
ugochukwufrenzy:
so,whats now our business?

e pain am
Re: AY Makun, His Family, Yomi Casual And Wife In Dubai by robotix: 1:35pm On Oct 26, 2017
iamleumas:

I NEED YOUR ADVICE PLEASE!!!

Good morning dear nairalanders...

Please I'm currently studying Business Administration & I'm now in HND 2 (First semester)

Please what is the best way to convert my HND to BS.c

I don't want to make a mistake.

Thanks in anticipation...
go do direct entry and make sure you leave hnd with upper credit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AY Makun, His Family, Yomi Casual And Wife In Dubai by WaffenSS(m): 1:35pm On Oct 26, 2017
iamleumas:

I NEED YOUR ADVICE PLEASE!!!

Good morning dear nairalanders...

Please I'm currently studying Business Administration & I'm now in HND 2 (First semester)

Please what is the best way to convert my HND to BS.c

I don't want to make a mistake.

Thanks in anticipation...

Get the free app HND2BSc converter in the appstore.
Re: AY Makun, His Family, Yomi Casual And Wife In Dubai by OboOlora(f): 1:36pm On Oct 26, 2017
WaffenSS:

Get the free app HND2BSc converter in the appstore.

hahahahahaha, u just made my day. God bless u

2 Likes

Re: AY Makun, His Family, Yomi Casual And Wife In Dubai by iamleumas: 1:37pm On Oct 26, 2017
robotix:
go do direct entry and make sure you leave hnd with upper credit.

Please should I finish my NYSC before applying for the direct entry or not?
Re: AY Makun, His Family, Yomi Casual And Wife In Dubai by WaffenSS(m): 1:37pm On Oct 26, 2017
Why's he leaning on someone's parked car to take a pic?

Is it so that our busybodi bloggers will spread fake news that he bought a new "exotic" car?
Re: AY Makun, His Family, Yomi Casual And Wife In Dubai by WaffenSS(m): 1:38pm On Oct 26, 2017
OboOlora:

hahahahahaha, u just made my day. God bless u

Holy Batman you're smoking hot! shocked
Re: AY Makun, His Family, Yomi Casual And Wife In Dubai by robotix: 1:39pm On Oct 26, 2017
iamleumas:

Please should I finish my NYSC before applying for the direct entry or not?
yes. Or you can apply why doing nysc

1 Like

Re: AY Makun, His Family, Yomi Casual And Wife In Dubai by iamleumas: 1:46pm On Oct 26, 2017
robotix:
yes. Or you can apply why doing nysc

Thanks so much
Re: AY Makun, His Family, Yomi Casual And Wife In Dubai by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 26, 2017
No matter the amount of money and flexing, this ay daughter must look dirty and unkept like who dey smoke dirty weed like idris
Re: AY Makun, His Family, Yomi Casual And Wife In Dubai by dljbd1(m): 2:50pm On Oct 26, 2017
Isn't the kid supposed to be in school or something...or are they on holidays undecided
Re: AY Makun, His Family, Yomi Casual And Wife In Dubai by HyDef(m): 2:53pm On Oct 26, 2017
That car though... AMG GT methinks.

But what shade of orange is that? shocked It's amazing.
Re: AY Makun, His Family, Yomi Casual And Wife In Dubai by stankezzy: 5:32pm On Oct 26, 2017
AY gucci shirt is fake by hushpuppi
Re: AY Makun, His Family, Yomi Casual And Wife In Dubai by seunfape(m): 7:51pm On Oct 26, 2017
No be union be that

(1) (2) (Reply)

Susan Peters Shares Photo With Her Husband / Davido: ''Dele Momodu Is Planning To Set Me Up'' / Tiwa Savage's Huge Shadow Gradually Pushing Dija Out Of Music Business [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.