Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,655 members, 7,809,479 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

I'm The Best Thing To Ever Happen To Nigerian Music Industry - Brymo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'm The Best Thing To Ever Happen To Nigerian Music Industry - Brymo (305 Views)

"Being Pretty Doesn't Mean A Thing To Me" - Sophia Momodu Flaunts Her Cleavage / I'm The Most Romantic Actor In The Whole Of Nollywood - Uche Maduagu Brags / Bobrisky Replies Denrele: "I'm The Boss Now, Sit Down And Learn" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm The Best Thing To Ever Happen To Nigerian Music Industry - Brymo by rapcy(m): 12:14pm On Oct 26, 2017
The Afrobeat/Pop artist believes he's the best thing to have ever happen to Nigerian Music Industry and he's unapologetic about it. In a social media post, he claimed to have been/still is the best thing in the industry. See his post below:

I'm the best thing to ever happen to the Nigerian music industry, and I will not let you wait till I die before you accept it...

Source:
http://www.dizboy.com/2017/10/im-best-thing-to-ever-happen-to.html?m=1

Re: I'm The Best Thing To Ever Happen To Nigerian Music Industry - Brymo by iamJ(m): 12:26pm On Oct 26, 2017
my guy dey reflect

went to smoke weed with some touts and they hailed him and it entered his heard

Brymo u have always been an upcoming artist, no offense smiley

#No Filter Attitude
Re: I'm The Best Thing To Ever Happen To Nigerian Music Industry - Brymo by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 26, 2017
even small doctor get hit pass you. oga go sidon for one corner jor
Re: I'm The Best Thing To Ever Happen To Nigerian Music Industry - Brymo by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 26, 2017
Who sabi this one?

(1) (Reply)

. / Daddy Freeze Opens New Instagram Account To Continue His Tithe Preaching / Actor Femi Adebayo & Wife Are Not Fighting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.