Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,781 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Opeyemi Olarinde To Timi Dakolo: "Ignore Daddy Freeze, Myopic Man" -Ex Wife Says - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Opeyemi Olarinde To Timi Dakolo: "Ignore Daddy Freeze, Myopic Man" -Ex Wife Says (36291 Views)

Daddy Freeze: My Ex-wife Opeyemi Olarinde Has Run Out Of Country With My Kids / Meet Prof. Smaranda Olarinde.. Daddy Freeze Mum / Smaranda Olarinde Kills 4 Snakes In Her Bathroom (Daddy Freeze Mother) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opeyemi Olarinde To Timi Dakolo: "Ignore Daddy Freeze, Myopic Man" -Ex Wife Says by phemmybernabeu(m): 2:07pm On Oct 26, 2017
Nawa o
Drama everywhere
Re: Opeyemi Olarinde To Timi Dakolo: "Ignore Daddy Freeze, Myopic Man" -Ex Wife Says by oladikenie(m): 2:07pm On Oct 26, 2017
grin Daddy Freeze iyaff gather awon plenty enemies o!

The yellow, melanin resistant son of a widowed peppermint won't just shut up!!! grin grin Daddy Freeze iyaff gather awon plenty enemies o!

The yellow, melanin resistant son of a widowed peppermint won't just shut up!!!
Re: Opeyemi Olarinde To Timi Dakolo: "Ignore Daddy Freeze, Myopic Man" -Ex Wife Says by AmwithAtiku2019: 2:07pm On Oct 26, 2017
h
Re: Opeyemi Olarinde To Timi Dakolo: "Ignore Daddy Freeze, Myopic Man" -Ex Wife Says by maklelemakukula(m): 2:07pm On Oct 26, 2017
elantraceey:
Please keep your story to yourself, we ain't interested.
speak for yourself cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opeyemi Olarinde To Timi Dakolo: "Ignore Daddy Freeze, Myopic Man" -Ex Wife Says by Andyblaze: 2:08pm On Oct 26, 2017
DopeBoss:
Be sincere does ur comment make any sense to youundecided?

Re check
Re: Opeyemi Olarinde To Timi Dakolo: "Ignore Daddy Freeze, Myopic Man" -Ex Wife Says by mickeyenglish(m): 2:09pm On Oct 26, 2017
Post No Bill
Re: Opeyemi Olarinde To Timi Dakolo: "Ignore Daddy Freeze, Myopic Man" -Ex Wife Says by creepsyme(f): 2:10pm On Oct 26, 2017
Makapedia:
By : WEB.ORG.NG

"Ignore the myopic man," DaddyFreeze's ex-wife, Opeyemi Olarinde, tells Timi Dakolo

Via : http://web.org.ng/107/ignore-the-myopic-man-daddyfreezes-ex-wife-opeyemi-olarinde-tells-timi-dakolo/
Now daddy freeze will shut up.
Re: Opeyemi Olarinde To Timi Dakolo: "Ignore Daddy Freeze, Myopic Man" -Ex Wife Says by sirBLUNT: 2:10pm On Oct 26, 2017
you may not agree with daddy freeze on his opinion but daddy freeze is one of the most intelligent person i have seen in nigeria i lyk because he is blunt atleast we knw where he stand unlyk some bloody hypocrate who pretend to be good on social media bt are wolves in a sheeps clothing in reality
daddy freeze you have my RESPECT!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opeyemi Olarinde To Timi Dakolo: "Ignore Daddy Freeze, Myopic Man" -Ex Wife Says by edoman2016: 2:11pm On Oct 26, 2017
Click like if you think bloggers will be jubilating.
Re: Opeyemi Olarinde To Timi Dakolo: "Ignore Daddy Freeze, Myopic Man" -Ex Wife Says by Adaumunocha(f): 2:12pm On Oct 26, 2017
I'm freshly out fvcks to give...
Re: Opeyemi Olarinde To Timi Dakolo: "Ignore Daddy Freeze, Myopic Man" -Ex Wife Says by Elnino4ladies: 2:12pm On Oct 26, 2017
I stand with daddy freeze

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opeyemi Olarinde To Timi Dakolo: "Ignore Daddy Freeze, Myopic Man" -Ex Wife Says by CID: 2:14pm On Oct 26, 2017
Johniyke2flex:
I like Timi Dakolo, but on this one, he really messed up. You and Freeze are not in the same level at all. Better face your music career and shut up.
Because he talks on radio or...?
Re: Opeyemi Olarinde To Timi Dakolo: "Ignore Daddy Freeze, Myopic Man" -Ex Wife Says by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 2:14pm On Oct 26, 2017
I am not a fan of that Fridge guy, but to be candid, the guy speaks d truth.
I don't know how someone who has no car but yet contributes in buying a private jet for her Daddy in the church, will still go ahead to call another, who only asked her to show how many times Jesus paid his own tithe, and why he told us the most important things we needed to do as his followers, and yet forgot to stress the need for us to pay tithes.

Nigerians will forever remain backward as long as the imams keep on with their Almajiris and the pastors keep on building 10 business centres per street.. Yesterday, some young pastor was flaunting his cash and car, that he made from jonzing guys, my classmate in school is now a big pastor, and when we sit down in the evening to drink, we laugh at the gullibility of Nigerians.

I may not stand by all what the Fridge guy stands for...but I am a staunch disciple of free the sheeples movement

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opeyemi Olarinde To Timi Dakolo: "Ignore Daddy Freeze, Myopic Man" -Ex Wife Says by smartbros(m): 2:16pm On Oct 26, 2017
elantraceey:
Please keep your story to yourself, we ain't interested.

speak for yourself "i" not "we" don't be completely foolish, thanks and you are welcome.

1 Like

Re: Opeyemi Olarinde To Timi Dakolo: "Ignore Daddy Freeze, Myopic Man" -Ex Wife Says by Johniyke2flex(m): 2:20pm On Oct 26, 2017
CID:

Because he talks on radio or...?

It is only a dumb person that would deny that Daddy Freeze is an intelligent person. Let's forget about the message he preaches, that's his kettle of fish. Timi on the other hand, Gosh, those capital letters can make someone go crazy.

4 Likes

Re: Opeyemi Olarinde To Timi Dakolo: "Ignore Daddy Freeze, Myopic Man" -Ex Wife Says by chipet67(m): 2:20pm On Oct 26, 2017
nairavsdollars:
But honestly i think Daddy Freeze is under a spell
We need to call Merlin then

1 Like

Re: Opeyemi Olarinde To Timi Dakolo: "Ignore Daddy Freeze, Myopic Man" -Ex Wife Says by cedeki(m): 2:24pm On Oct 26, 2017
Please make sure you hit him hard where it hurts, let your kids know that is their father that is the real slowpoke, freezer need to be shut up once and for all.

2 Likes

Re: Opeyemi Olarinde To Timi Dakolo: "Ignore Daddy Freeze, Myopic Man" -Ex Wife Says by positivelord: 2:28pm On Oct 26, 2017
Exactly what Dakolo want..to bring her in...
Re: Opeyemi Olarinde To Timi Dakolo: "Ignore Daddy Freeze, Myopic Man" -Ex Wife Says by Mysselff2: 2:29pm On Oct 26, 2017
Andyblaze:
He isn't thoroughly myopic when we consider the fact that although we might not agree with every thing he does say, he got good points on certain arguments. Especially with regards to Nigeria Cha Che Pastors smiley

See this one
Were you the one married the Freeze ?? The woman that was unfortunate to be married to him and sadly spent some years with Freeze is talking, so her opinion drowns those of outsiders like you who don't necessarily like Freeze as you know he is just a hypocritical prick but you are happy he is talking trash against pastors (in any case that stupid action does not add or remove anything from the pastors) online

1 Like

Re: Opeyemi Olarinde To Timi Dakolo: "Ignore Daddy Freeze, Myopic Man" -Ex Wife Says by GOFRONT(m): 2:30pm On Oct 26, 2017
Expose him??.......Ehen....maybe she has his Nude pix
Re: Opeyemi Olarinde To Timi Dakolo: "Ignore Daddy Freeze, Myopic Man" -Ex Wife Says by eloquentclient: 2:32pm On Oct 26, 2017
If you are a believer then you will know that his name doesnt need to be mentioned. What Freeze is doing is against the kingdom we represent hence the statement. Moreover it was freeze that struck first going to a post he was not mentioned to comment/debunk
Johniyke2flex:
I like Timi Dakolo, but on this one, he really messed up. You and Freeze are not in the same level at all. Why would you get confrontational about an issue that does not have your name tagged to it. Better face your music career and shut up. Whether he called his ex wife names or not is none of your business. Na amebo carry you reach here.

2 Likes

Re: Opeyemi Olarinde To Timi Dakolo: "Ignore Daddy Freeze, Myopic Man" -Ex Wife Says by AkupeMBANO(m): 2:32pm On Oct 26, 2017
Kobicove:
What's her business in this matter? undecided

Pretending to be the victim when every reasonable person knows she was the aggressor
their former house boy spotted.

2 Likes

Re: Opeyemi Olarinde To Timi Dakolo: "Ignore Daddy Freeze, Myopic Man" -Ex Wife Says by montero4(m): 2:33pm On Oct 26, 2017
Plz come around and teach the myopic a lesson of his life. He cant be running his mouth anyhow like a woman

1 Like

Re: Opeyemi Olarinde To Timi Dakolo: "Ignore Daddy Freeze, Myopic Man" -Ex Wife Says by safarigirl(f): 2:37pm On Oct 26, 2017
Mysselff2:

See this one
Were you the one married the Freeze ?? The woman that was unfortunate to be married to him and sadly spent some years with Freeze is talking, so her opinion drowns those of outsiders like you who don't necessarily like Freeze as you know he is just a hypocritical prick but you are happy he is talking trash against pastors (in any case that stupid action does not add or remove anything from the pastors) online
lol, Freeze is currently in a happy relationship with another woman and has a kid to boot.

What is his ex doing with her life aside searching for whoever has a beef with he ex, so that she can do supporters club? She got a man? She got kids?

4 Likes

Re: Opeyemi Olarinde To Timi Dakolo: "Ignore Daddy Freeze, Myopic Man" -Ex Wife Says by Crea2morrow: 2:40pm On Oct 26, 2017
WILLYBABS:
kWhat exactly is wrong with all of you? Does freeze seem reasonable to y'all?
Daddy freeze is a very intelligent man, if he seems unreasonable to you, check yourself. I don't mean that in a negative way but it is natural to judge subjectively and resort to hate when we sense that someone is against something or a worldview we have emotionally declared to be absolute truth. Everything is subject to scrutiny from time to time, hence the need to keep an open mind.

1 Like

Re: Opeyemi Olarinde To Timi Dakolo: "Ignore Daddy Freeze, Myopic Man" -Ex Wife Says by Mysselff2: 2:50pm On Oct 26, 2017
safarigirl:
lol, Freeze is currently in a happy relationship with another woman and has a kid to boot.

What is his ex doing with her life aside searching for whoever has a beef with he ex, so that she can do supporters club? She got a man? She got kids?

LIARRR !!!! The dolt has not been able to remarry as I guess no reasonable lady will take that risk,,,,,,,, oh hold on,,,, oh you only said he is a in a relationship,what nonsense is that ?? He has a regular fvck mate, my dear this is not the same a MARRIAGE

1 Like

Re: Opeyemi Olarinde To Timi Dakolo: "Ignore Daddy Freeze, Myopic Man" -Ex Wife Says by baby124: 2:50pm On Oct 26, 2017
safarigirl:

Freeze is in a happy relationship but does not resist bashing his wife in every outburst. Yet she must not respond when she feels it is getting too much? How many times has she responded to the constant insults by Freeze who is supposed to be happy where he is? I am glad she is ready to talk. She deserves to talk.

The woman seems to have moved on much more than Freeze. Freeze is obviously depressed and bitter about his marriage ending. Freeze constant outbursts against his ex-wife shows that he is living in pain and regret and he wants her attention. Leave the woman, let her talk. You don't go and pull a lions tail and it won't bite you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opeyemi Olarinde To Timi Dakolo: "Ignore Daddy Freeze, Myopic Man" -Ex Wife Says by code7x: 2:51pm On Oct 26, 2017
Johniyke2flex:
I like Timi Dakolo, but on this one, he really messed up. You and Freeze are not in the same level at all. Why would you get confrontational about an issue that does not have your name tagged to it. Better face your music career and shut up. Whether he called his ex wife names or not is none of your business. Na amebo carry you reach here.
You started well and ended poorly. Let me assume you don't know the story from the beginning. Cos if you do, you will know who started the dizzing. I see nothing wrong in Timi advising young unmarried folks to be very cautious and prepared before marriage stating that marriage in itself is complicated so that you won't think of divorce except for case of domestic violence

2 Likes

Re: Opeyemi Olarinde To Timi Dakolo: "Ignore Daddy Freeze, Myopic Man" -Ex Wife Says by GrandpaYung(m): 2:55pm On Oct 26, 2017
grin We are watching Nne.
Re: Opeyemi Olarinde To Timi Dakolo: "Ignore Daddy Freeze, Myopic Man" -Ex Wife Says by safarigirl(f): 3:01pm On Oct 26, 2017
Mysselff2:

LIARRR !!!! The dolt has not been able to remarry as I guess no reasonable lady will take that risk,,,,,,,, oh hold on,,,, oh you only said he is a in a relationship,what nonsense is that ?? He has a regular fvck mate, my dear this is not the same a MARRIAGE
lol, at least he has that. Better than nothing, oh, and you forgot the kid. Very important, more important than a marriage in fact

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Have Found Love Again — Chika Ike / Who Advised You To Plead Guilty – Aisha Yesufu Queries Bobrisky / Don’t Use Android Phone To Camera Me; Use iPhone 13 – Portable Warns Fan (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.