Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Opeyemi Olarinde To Timi Dakolo: "Ignore Daddy Freeze, Myopic Man" -Ex Wife Says - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Opeyemi Olarinde To Timi Dakolo: "Ignore Daddy Freeze, Myopic Man" -Ex Wife Says (36289 Views)

Daddy Freeze: My Ex-wife Opeyemi Olarinde Has Run Out Of Country With My Kids / Meet Prof. Smaranda Olarinde.. Daddy Freeze Mum / Smaranda Olarinde Kills 4 Snakes In Her Bathroom (Daddy Freeze Mother) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opeyemi Olarinde To Timi Dakolo: "Ignore Daddy Freeze, Myopic Man" -Ex Wife Says by babapressy(m): 3:05pm On Oct 26, 2017
Season 1
Re: Opeyemi Olarinde To Timi Dakolo: "Ignore Daddy Freeze, Myopic Man" -Ex Wife Says by Johniyke2flex(m): 3:06pm On Oct 26, 2017
eloquentclient:
If you are a believer then you will know that his name doesnt need to be mentioned. What Freeze is doing is against the kingdom we represent hence the statement. Moreover it was freeze that struck first going to a post he was not mentioned to comment/debunk

Maybe you got it twisted. Freeze's initial reply to Timi's post was actually a counter post, but it was devoid of any personal attack. Timi obviously fell into a trap when he said he had "waited patiently" to give a rejoinder on some of the burning issues. That was a big error, he shouldn't have personalized the discuss.

About the main issues that were raised... I differ from many of Freeze's views but I understand that he is entitled to them. He is only spreading his gospel like every other person and his audience has a choice to either accept or reject. My personal views only matters to me and the audience that care to listen. It is immaterial.
Re: Opeyemi Olarinde To Timi Dakolo: "Ignore Daddy Freeze, Myopic Man" -Ex Wife Says by drdeola001: 3:11pm On Oct 26, 2017
Daddy freeze is highly myopic and opinionated.he thinks he knows it all.he couldn't even manage his marriage and now he's preaching.
Let him go and sit down...

1 Like

Re: Opeyemi Olarinde To Timi Dakolo: "Ignore Daddy Freeze, Myopic Man" -Ex Wife Says by 4reala(m): 3:13pm On Oct 26, 2017
Johniyke2flex:
I like Timi Dakolo, but on this one, he really messed up. You and Freeze are not in the same level at all. Why would you get confrontational about an issue that does not have your name tagged to it. Better face your music career and shut up. Whether he called his ex wife names or not is none of your business. Na amebo carry you reach here.
Oga abeg make una dey think well o, who dey pock nose? no be daddy freeze dey pock nose. Abi, no be sensitization against Divorce dakolo they preach. Did he call daddy freeze name on d post? or was daddy freeze d only person divorced?
pls, let us not be self centered or judgemental

2 Likes

Re: Opeyemi Olarinde To Timi Dakolo: "Ignore Daddy Freeze, Myopic Man" -Ex Wife Says by FarahAideed: 3:19pm On Oct 26, 2017
So it was under the Myopic spell he married you ? Useleess scorned woman
Re: Opeyemi Olarinde To Timi Dakolo: "Ignore Daddy Freeze, Myopic Man" -Ex Wife Says by Johniyke2flex(m): 3:19pm On Oct 26, 2017
code7x:

You started well and ended poorly. Let me assume you don't know the story from the beginning. Cos if you do, you will know who started the dizzing. I see nothing wrong in Timi advising young unmarried folks to be very cautious and prepared before marriage stating that marriage in itself is complicated so that you won't think of divorce except for case of domestic violence

You obviously got me wrong.

I'm in total agreement with what Timi posted, all those things you re-echoed. But that's not the point. He should have allowed the discuss to flow without getting personal. The whole essence of the message was lost as a result of his pettiness.

Na Timi first find trouble!
Re: Opeyemi Olarinde To Timi Dakolo: "Ignore Daddy Freeze, Myopic Man" -Ex Wife Says by odizeey(m): 3:24pm On Oct 26, 2017
Johniyke2flex:

You obviously got me wrong.

I'm in total agreement with what Timi posted, all those things you re-echoed. But that's not the point. He should have allowed the discuss to flow without getting personal. The whole essence of the message was lost as a result of his pettiness.
the message did not lose any essence.
Just chop your L and move on
Re: Opeyemi Olarinde To Timi Dakolo: "Ignore Daddy Freeze, Myopic Man" -Ex Wife Says by OgundijoJustus(m): 3:33pm On Oct 26, 2017
Pls I want us all to understand that God told us not to judge any man especially men of God. This goes to people that judge Pastor Freeze and other Pastors. I don't think a Christian should keep on saying Pastor Freeze is controversial or teacher false teachings. Leave every one to his belief. And to those that say they are paying tithes and it is their pastors that spend it. Let them spend it they will also answer for themselves at the throne of judgement. If there's anyone that has defaulted paying tithes as a result of what people are sayin i'll urge such people to pray and ask God for direction. But please let us stop judging or insulting Pastor Freeze and Let us stop calling men of God Yahoo Pastors. I'm not a fan of any pastor i just shared my opinion. Thanks[b]Pls I want us all to understand that God told us not to judge any man especially men of God. This goes to people that judge Pastor Freeze and other Pastors. I don't think a Christian should keep on saying Pastor Freeze is controversial or teacher false teachings. Leave every one to his belief. And to those that say they are paying tithes and it is their pastors that spend it. Let them spend it they will also answer for themselves at the throne of judgement. If there's anyone that has defaulted paying tithes as a result of what people are sayin i'll urge such people to pray and ask God for direction. But please let us stop judging or insulting Pastor Freeze and Let us stop calling men of God Yahoo Pastors. I'm not a fan of any pastor i just shared my opinion. Thanks[/b]Pls I want us all to understand that God told us not to judge any man especially men of God. This goes to people that judge Pastor Freeze and other Pastors. I don't think a Christian should keep on saying Pastor Freeze is controversial or teacher false teachings. Leave every one to his belief. And to those that say they are paying tithes and it is their pastors that spend it. Let them spend it they will also answer for themselves at the throne of judgement. If there's anyone that has defaulted paying tithes as a result of what people are sayin i'll urge such people to pray and ask God for direction. But please let us stop judging or insulting Pastor Freeze and Let us stop calling men of God Yahoo Pastors. I'm not a fan of any pastor i just shared my opinion. Thanks
Re: Opeyemi Olarinde To Timi Dakolo: "Ignore Daddy Freeze, Myopic Man" -Ex Wife Says by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 26, 2017
I don't like the daddy freeze but this his ex wife sound so pained.
Re: Opeyemi Olarinde To Timi Dakolo: "Ignore Daddy Freeze, Myopic Man" -Ex Wife Says by OBAGADAFFI: 4:04pm On Oct 26, 2017
OgundijoJustus:
Pls I want us all to understand that God told us not to judge any man especially men of God. This goes to people that judge Pastor Freeze and other Pastors. I don't think a Christian should keep on saying Pastor Freeze is controversial or teacher false teachings. Leave every one to his belief. And to those that say they are paying tithes and it is their pastors that spend it. Let them spend it they will also answer for themselves at the throne of judgement. If there's anyone that has defaulted paying tithes as a result of what people are sayin i'll urge such people to pray and ask God for direction. But please let us stop judging or insulting Pastor Freeze and Let us stop calling men of God Yahoo Pastors. I'm not a fan of any pastor i just shared my opinion. Thanks[b]Pls I want us all to understand that God told us not to judge any man especially men of God. This goes to people that judge Pastor Freeze and other Pastors. I don't think a Christian should keep on saying Pastor Freeze is controversial or teacher false teachings. Leave every one to his belief. And to those that say they are paying tithes and it is their pastors that spend it. Let them spend it they will also answer for themselves at the throne of judgement. If there's anyone that has defaulted paying tithes as a result of what people are sayin i'll urge such people to pray and ask God for direction. But please let us stop judging or insulting Pastor Freeze and Let us stop calling men of God Yahoo Pastors. I'm not a fan of any pastor i just shared my opinion. Thanks[/b]Pls I want us all to understand that God told us not to judge any man especially men of God. This goes to people that judge Pastor Freeze and other Pastors. I don't think a Christian should keep on saying Pastor Freeze is controversial or teacher false teachings. Leave every one to his belief. And to those that say they are paying tithes and it is their pastors that spend it. Let them spend it they will also answer for themselves at the throne of judgement. If there's anyone that has defaulted paying tithes as a result of what people are sayin i'll urge such people to pray and ask God for direction. But please let us stop judging or insulting Pastor Freeze and Let us stop calling men of God Yahoo Pastors. I'm not a fan of any pastor i just shared my opinion. Thanks

When did Freeze became a Pastor.

You dont want us to Judge Freeze, but Freeze us Nigerian airwaves to Judge Christians and their Leaders .
Re: Opeyemi Olarinde To Timi Dakolo: "Ignore Daddy Freeze, Myopic Man" -Ex Wife Says by alutapastor(m): 4:05pm On Oct 26, 2017
Many of us want to serve God on our own terms.
Tithe is commanded in the scriptures.
Tithe started before the law so the fulfillment of the law
in Christ will not stop it.
Re: Opeyemi Olarinde To Timi Dakolo: "Ignore Daddy Freeze, Myopic Man" -Ex Wife Says by nobleblood: 4:08pm On Oct 26, 2017
Johniyke2flex:
I like Timi Dakolo, but on this one, he really messed up. You and Freeze are not in the same level at all. Why would you get confrontational about an issue that does not have your name tagged to it. Better face your music career and shut up. Whether he called his ex wife names or not is none of your business. Na amebo carry you reach here.

He never mentioned " Mr am too intelligent but am struggling to hold my relationship" in the first place. He just spoke his mind. Alpha interloper felt the sting. Guilty I call it.

Please leave timi alone. From his disposition you can tell he is a simple guy. I can't say thesame for righouseman freeze.
Re: Opeyemi Olarinde To Timi Dakolo: "Ignore Daddy Freeze, Myopic Man" -Ex Wife Says by greatman247(m): 4:10pm On Oct 26, 2017
Johniyke2flex:

I don't even like him. He's always like this, even when he sings, he screams forming he have great voice but he does not, just overrated here by some Nigerians. Even Paul of P. Square, and Bank W have better voices, hits and money than him. Rubbish from Timi Dakolo. What do you expect from someone who thinks he is a complete man in love, he never really know a thing about love, I give him couple of years from now, we will either hear shit about his wife or shit about him in the media someday. No perfect person or complete person but he claimed he is complete and those that go through divorce are not complete humans, I laugh in Spanish as if there is a person who is perfect out there. The guy is really a fool, I swear.
Re: Opeyemi Olarinde To Timi Dakolo: "Ignore Daddy Freeze, Myopic Man" -Ex Wife Says by samsam2019: 4:11pm On Oct 26, 2017
Foolish ugly woman . No woman he dumped you and no man would have you since then.

Idiot
Re: Opeyemi Olarinde To Timi Dakolo: "Ignore Daddy Freeze, Myopic Man" -Ex Wife Says by soulfood(m): 4:22pm On Oct 26, 2017
I imagine you and the people liking your write up are the ones tagging on issue you dont know. Freeze was the amebo who jumped on Timi's page when Timi spoke about divorce and couples. Timi responded to him and as usual of the deep freezer, he REACTED excessively. The man is quick to call pastors out but gets very upset and edgy when called out. So to correct you, Freezer was the amebo who went on Timi's handle to find wahala. In the process even calling out Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.
Johniyke2flex:
Re: Opeyemi Olarinde To Timi Dakolo: "Ignore Daddy Freeze, Myopic Man" -Ex Wife Says by Gamusgamus: 4:27pm On Oct 26, 2017
Makapedia:
By : WEB.ORG.NG

"Ignore the myopic man," DaddyFreeze's ex-wife, Opeyemi Olarinde, tells Timi Dakolo

Via : http://web.org.ng/107/ignore-the-myopic-man-daddyfreezes-ex-wife-opeyemi-olarinde-tells-timi-dakolo/
VAMPIRE LOADING
Re: Opeyemi Olarinde To Timi Dakolo: "Ignore Daddy Freeze, Myopic Man" -Ex Wife Says by spartan50(m): 4:27pm On Oct 26, 2017
WILLYBABS:
kWhat exactly is wrong with all of you? Does freeze seem reasonable to y'all?
Yes he is reasonable.. You need to understand the gospel of Jesus Christ.. How do you know you are in a church? All I see are pastors faces on posters all around nobody is seeing that the cross is placed in the church. Which is very significant in Christian doctrine.. Please be guided
Re: Opeyemi Olarinde To Timi Dakolo: "Ignore Daddy Freeze, Myopic Man" -Ex Wife Says by goodnews777: 4:51pm On Oct 26, 2017
I have been saying it, this man is demon possessed and mentally deranged. Daddy freeze needs help. If the devil wasn't using him, how come he is not touching other religions? Those who are possessed don't see anything wrong with satanic religions. There are religions where women are oppressed, children are raped and married off before they even know how to wash it, 4 women supply the needs of one man etc, daddy fool has not seen anything wrong there but dambles into euphoria and things he clearly knows nothing about. He can't kerp marraige but wants to keep and criticize churches?
Re: Opeyemi Olarinde To Timi Dakolo: "Ignore Daddy Freeze, Myopic Man" -Ex Wife Says by Antoeni(m): 4:59pm On Oct 26, 2017
Ex wife of a Myopic Man
Re: Opeyemi Olarinde To Timi Dakolo: "Ignore Daddy Freeze, Myopic Man" -Ex Wife Says by NgHealth(m): 5:09pm On Oct 26, 2017
Nawa o! So na the pattern b dis? Abi dem dey pay all dis celebs to set supply us with gossips every week so as to forget say living in this country is becoming harder with every passing day. It is not Naturally Healthy at all.
Re: Opeyemi Olarinde To Timi Dakolo: "Ignore Daddy Freeze, Myopic Man" -Ex Wife Says by SpencerM(m): 5:18pm On Oct 26, 2017
pocohantas:
The enemy of your enemy is your friend...

#PainedExes

now this is my kinda gal..i love ladies dat read...
#Robert Greene is proud of ya....try also Art of war by Sun Tzu
Re: Opeyemi Olarinde To Timi Dakolo: "Ignore Daddy Freeze, Myopic Man" -Ex Wife Says by Niyinficient(m): 5:36pm On Oct 26, 2017
Johniyke2flex:

How Timi take be amebo? No b Freeze go comment on Timi's post? Abi na another story i read?

1 Like

Re: Opeyemi Olarinde To Timi Dakolo: "Ignore Daddy Freeze, Myopic Man" -Ex Wife Says by Gkemz: 5:39pm On Oct 26, 2017
Why is she trying to involve herself in the subject. Is she crushing on Timi
Re: Opeyemi Olarinde To Timi Dakolo: "Ignore Daddy Freeze, Myopic Man" -Ex Wife Says by pweetiedee(m): 5:45pm On Oct 26, 2017
Johniyke2flex:

I just pray his amebo will not destroy his marriage. Mr perfect.

Now someone has dropped his "side chic's" address. When things like that pop up on social media, na wahala.

Amebo is not good at all.
Re: Opeyemi Olarinde To Timi Dakolo: "Ignore Daddy Freeze, Myopic Man" -Ex Wife Says by pweetiedee(m): 5:47pm On Oct 26, 2017
LuvU2:
grin Reveal all u want, is Daddy freeze saying d truth? yups! I bet she pays tithes too so it sucks

As if we are interested in her story. She should go back to her hiding place.

1 Like

Re: Opeyemi Olarinde To Timi Dakolo: "Ignore Daddy Freeze, Myopic Man" -Ex Wife Says by PeacenLove2: 6:02pm On Oct 26, 2017
The problem is in the problem. Everybody turning into the wise one just because they imagine themselves thoroughly acomplished. Why don't you live your life and shut up about other's choices. If laws are broken, let the appropriate agencies do their job.

Social media philosophers and King Solomons, learn to live and let live. Mind ya bisness! grin
Re: Opeyemi Olarinde To Timi Dakolo: "Ignore Daddy Freeze, Myopic Man" -Ex Wife Says by mpowa(m): 6:13pm On Oct 26, 2017
Johniyke2flex:
I'm really confused about Nigerians, the way we see things is crazily amazing. Daddy fridge everyday comes out bears is mind on what he things is important to him, majority being insulting ministers of the gospel, they all hail him. Timi made comments about marriage, bearing his mind about what matters to him. Daddy freezers' name was not mentioned, but it affected him because of his failed marriage and he took it personal and attacked back and Timi gave him in full. But we still need to blame Timi for being confrontational, is there different rules for different people? Like daddy Freezer can insult the whole world but you have no right to talk back? I'm not understanding again.

2 Likes

Re: Opeyemi Olarinde To Timi Dakolo: "Ignore Daddy Freeze, Myopic Man" -Ex Wife Says by Tedassie(m): 7:01pm On Oct 26, 2017
So because Freeze's popularity ratings has dropped,with him falling out of favour with a couple of people on social media. She now wants to use that as an avenue to further discredit his person and garner cheap sympathy while at it. Simply because they're not in good terms with each other,after having divorced.

Is that necessary? Where's the maturity in that? If i were Timi Dakolo,as a responsible man;a married one at that (i would be wise enough not to get involved in the discussion of another man's marital issue). Common sense.
I don't even see what concerns her in any of these cos i'm not sure Timi mentioned/tagged her and even if he did. Why stoop so low to get involved?
Re: Opeyemi Olarinde To Timi Dakolo: "Ignore Daddy Freeze, Myopic Man" -Ex Wife Says by Charles4075(m): 8:50pm On Oct 26, 2017
seunny4lif:
And yet she got married to him grin grin
You dey mind all these mumu women. When daddy freeze dey hammer her, she dey scream daddy yo.

Water don pass garri now, she come realise say daddy freeze dey myopic. As if she get sense before. Ode. Keep quiet dia madam.
Re: Opeyemi Olarinde To Timi Dakolo: "Ignore Daddy Freeze, Myopic Man" -Ex Wife Says by Lotap247(m): 9:14pm On Oct 26, 2017
2 against one(last fight). I trust daddy freeze.Brutality and Fatality loading....
Re: Opeyemi Olarinde To Timi Dakolo: "Ignore Daddy Freeze, Myopic Man" -Ex Wife Says by nonjebose(m): 9:23pm On Oct 26, 2017
truedemocrat:
Ma'am, since you stopped spanking freeze he has been running his mouth everywhere, please come back and spank him for us.
Hahahahaha. You are not serious oh. You actually spoke my mind

1 Like

Re: Opeyemi Olarinde To Timi Dakolo: "Ignore Daddy Freeze, Myopic Man" -Ex Wife Says by Temitoppe(m): 9:55pm On Oct 26, 2017
collinsJn:
Code Red ! Code Red !! It's Not A Drill. War Loading.

Roger that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tobi Bakre And Tboss' Throwback Photo In 2017 / Adunni Ade Gushes Over Her Radiant Skin / Who Advised You To Plead Guilty – Aisha Yesufu Queries Bobrisky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.