Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,047 members, 7,810,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

Mercedes Benz Parent Company,daimler Planning To Split Into 3 Separate Companies - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Mercedes Benz Parent Company,daimler Planning To Split Into 3 Separate Companies (10169 Views)

Daimler To Buy ₦8.3 trillion Worth Of Batteries To Power Its Electric Vehicles / 15 Interesting Fun Facts About The Mercedes Benz And Daimler AG / CEO Of Daimler Name His Four Automotive Icons,Do You Agree With His Picks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercedes Benz Parent Company,daimler Planning To Split Into 3 Separate Companies by AutoJoshNG: 12:27pm On Oct 26, 2017
Daimler is planning to reorganise itself from a single giant company to 3 giant companies. 

One would be for Mercedes-Benz passenger cars and vans, another for trucks and buses, and a third for financial services which would provide financing for automotive and commercial vehicle dealers and their retail consumers. 

"Whoever aims for sustainable competitiveness and profitability must continuously evolve and adapt to rapidly changing surroundings – technologically, culturally and also structurally," said CEO Dieter Zetsche. "We are following a straight-forward strategy and have decided to examine a new divisional structure for our company against this backdrop, to make sure we are optimally prepared for the challenges in the new automotive era."

The split will take effect only after an approval has been sought from the executives, directors, and shareholders. We'll the process may take a couple of years. 

https://autojosh.com/mercedes-benz-parent-company-daimler-split-3-separate-companies/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

4 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Parent Company,daimler Planning To Split Into 3 Separate Companies by Olesekeniwoye(m): 12:35pm On Oct 26, 2017
They wear bikini intentionally to show thighs, nobody compare to my baby cos they be low price. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercedes Benz Parent Company,daimler Planning To Split Into 3 Separate Companies by JustHector(m): 7:16am On Oct 27, 2017
Diversifying is what business is all about

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Parent Company,daimler Planning To Split Into 3 Separate Companies by ayoomoba1(m): 7:17am On Oct 27, 2017
Sc
Re: Mercedes Benz Parent Company,daimler Planning To Split Into 3 Separate Companies by 9japrof(m): 7:17am On Oct 27, 2017
Breakup like psquare breaking up ?

This is a business expansion where individual subsidiary firms would channel their energy to their core objectives.

That's how it should be

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Parent Company,daimler Planning To Split Into 3 Separate Companies by Emmaoga: 7:17am On Oct 27, 2017
Now that I want to buy my own Mercedes Benz in the next few years.....mtcheew.
Re: Mercedes Benz Parent Company,daimler Planning To Split Into 3 Separate Companies by talk2percy(m): 7:19am On Oct 27, 2017
If that will make their cars affordable and their spare parts too, then they are welcome...Mercedes remains my preferred ride any day over other cars.

4 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Parent Company,daimler Planning To Split Into 3 Separate Companies by WaffenSS(m): 7:22am On Oct 27, 2017
Stop making boring, expensive cars.

The future is in affordability and not luxury.

Just be like Toyota: Toyota for the masses, Lexus for the rich fukkers.

4 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Parent Company,daimler Planning To Split Into 3 Separate Companies by PETERiCHY(m): 7:23am On Oct 27, 2017
All my DumpTrucks are Mercedes brand. Mercedes leads while others follow.

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Parent Company,daimler Planning To Split Into 3 Separate Companies by Robbin7(m): 7:24am On Oct 27, 2017
Benzy!
Re: Mercedes Benz Parent Company,daimler Planning To Split Into 3 Separate Companies by VoltageDivida(m): 7:29am On Oct 27, 2017
If that will create more jobs for Nigerians then there's no problem else I don't givashit.

Btw,
Since my school has refused to mobilize me for service, I am looking for any job (preferably engineering inclined) in either Port Harcourt, kaduna, Calabar or Abuja. Please help a brother overcome idleness by linking me up. Thanks
Re: Mercedes Benz Parent Company,daimler Planning To Split Into 3 Separate Companies by Romanreign2(m): 7:30am On Oct 27, 2017
No doubt benz is a nice car, But too much hype for it is getting boring....

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Parent Company,daimler Planning To Split Into 3 Separate Companies by Nobody: 7:30am On Oct 27, 2017
my love for Mercedez no be here oo. Make una carry on.
Re: Mercedes Benz Parent Company,daimler Planning To Split Into 3 Separate Companies by sambisavoice(m): 7:31am On Oct 27, 2017
Joromi

Joromi

Joromi

Pls call my number
Re: Mercedes Benz Parent Company,daimler Planning To Split Into 3 Separate Companies by YesNo(m): 7:33am On Oct 27, 2017
RESTRUCTURING backed by powerful vision and purpose.

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Parent Company,daimler Planning To Split Into 3 Separate Companies by Gkemz: 7:33am On Oct 27, 2017
That's an innovative idea.
Re: Mercedes Benz Parent Company,daimler Planning To Split Into 3 Separate Companies by Abudu2000(m): 7:43am On Oct 27, 2017
Quem rejeitaria um Benz?
Re: Mercedes Benz Parent Company,daimler Planning To Split Into 3 Separate Companies by wildchild02: 8:02am On Oct 27, 2017
Na them know oo grin

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get it customized FREE OF CHARGE!
Re: Mercedes Benz Parent Company,daimler Planning To Split Into 3 Separate Companies by GoldNiagara(m): 8:13am On Oct 27, 2017
AutoJoshNG:
Daimler is planning to reorganise itself from a single giant company to 3 giant companies. 

One would be for Mercedes-Benz passenger cars and vans, another for trucks and buses, and a third for financial services which would provide financing for automotive and commercial vehicle dealers and their retail consumers. 

"Whoever aims for sustainable competitiveness and profitability must continuously evolve and adapt to rapidly changing surroundings – technologically, culturally and also structurally," said CEO Dieter Zetsche. "We are following a straight-forward strategy and have decided to examine a new divisional structure for our company against this backdrop, to make sure we are optimally prepared for the challenges in the new automotive era."

The split will take effect only after an approval has been sought from the executives, directors, and shareholders. We'll the process may take a couple of years. 

https://autojosh.com/mercedes-benz-parent-company-daimler-split-3-separate-companies/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

Following the lead of Meg Whitman of Hewlett Packard.
Re: Mercedes Benz Parent Company,daimler Planning To Split Into 3 Separate Companies by ojonugwap(m): 8:13am On Oct 27, 2017
Baba god answer my call to own one by 2018
Re: Mercedes Benz Parent Company,daimler Planning To Split Into 3 Separate Companies by sircardinal: 8:34am On Oct 27, 2017
There's two cars i know, Mercedes and others.
Re: Mercedes Benz Parent Company,daimler Planning To Split Into 3 Separate Companies by naijamafioso: 8:41am On Oct 27, 2017
Its a nice idea i think

contact my signature for free bitcoins, nothing to lose.
Re: Mercedes Benz Parent Company,daimler Planning To Split Into 3 Separate Companies by lonelydora: 9:15am On Oct 27, 2017
Oh noo! They should wait, let me buy 2017 C300 for myself and 2017 GLK350 for my wife.

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Parent Company,daimler Planning To Split Into 3 Separate Companies by ugoboss26(m): 9:43am On Oct 27, 2017
Olesekeniwoye:
They wear bikini intentionally to show thighs, nobody compare to my baby cos they be low price. undecided

Sarkodie
Re: Mercedes Benz Parent Company,daimler Planning To Split Into 3 Separate Companies by OBAGADAFFI: 9:52am On Oct 27, 2017
grin

(1) (Reply)

Volkswagen Passat 2006/2007 4plugs. Advice! / 6 Typical Reasons Why Your Transmission System May Not Last Long / 4 Typical Signs Of A Failing Radiator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.