Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,209 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

Raymond Dokpesi Visits Igbinedion, Esama Of Benin Over PDP Chairmanship - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Raymond Dokpesi Visits Igbinedion, Esama Of Benin Over PDP Chairmanship (13253 Views)

INEC Chairman, Yakubu, Meets With Oba Of Benin Over Edo Elections (Photos) / Ripples Over PDP U-Turn On Obaseki / Raymond Dokpesi Visits Obasanjo Over PDP Chairmanship (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Raymond Dokpesi Visits Igbinedion, Esama Of Benin Over PDP Chairmanship by stephenduru: 8:10am On Dec 02, 2017
Still on the consultation in the  aspiration to become the National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Chief Raymond Dokpesi and his campaign team were on courtesy visit to the Esama of Benin kingdom, Gabriel Osawaru Igbinedion, who prayed for Dokpesi.

See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/12/pdp-chairmanship-chief-raymond-dokpesi.html?m=1

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Visits Igbinedion, Esama Of Benin Over PDP Chairmanship by stephenduru: 8:10am On Dec 02, 2017

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Visits Igbinedion, Esama Of Benin Over PDP Chairmanship by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 02, 2017
Great
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Visits Igbinedion, Esama Of Benin Over PDP Chairmanship by AngelicBeing: 10:27am On Dec 02, 2017
sad

1 Like

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Visits Igbinedion, Esama Of Benin Over PDP Chairmanship by DaBillionnaire: 11:14am On Dec 02, 2017
this politics weaks me a lot

must u go and visit Esama Of Benin before u can win

1 Like

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Visits Igbinedion, Esama Of Benin Over PDP Chairmanship by BruncleZuma: 1:06pm On Dec 02, 2017
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Visits Igbinedion, Esama Of Benin Over PDP Chairmanship by overhypedsteve(m): 1:07pm On Dec 02, 2017
what are you waiting for? Join us at https://runmyresearch.com/hire-a-researcher/ and get the very best from your project research writing for post graduate and undergraduates.

Get a pro to write your final year project research. Plagiarism free
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Visits Igbinedion, Esama Of Benin Over PDP Chairmanship by YOLO1(m): 1:07pm On Dec 02, 2017
Same old folks....... Truly, Africans are politically backward

1 Like

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Visits Igbinedion, Esama Of Benin Over PDP Chairmanship by DLondonboiy: 1:08pm On Dec 02, 2017
It's called INFLUENCE.
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Visits Igbinedion, Esama Of Benin Over PDP Chairmanship by CompovineIB: 1:08pm On Dec 02, 2017
Consultations/visitation of elder statesmen wink wink...

You can consult us for your new computer gadgets at amazing prices

1 Like

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Visits Igbinedion, Esama Of Benin Over PDP Chairmanship by miqos03: 1:08pm On Dec 02, 2017
Ok

AIT man
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Visits Igbinedion, Esama Of Benin Over PDP Chairmanship by Kingsleyuc(m): 1:09pm On Dec 02, 2017
simply Hustling...

Cake Baking and decorations full course training pdf and videos download free....check my profile
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Visits Igbinedion, Esama Of Benin Over PDP Chairmanship by UbanmeUdie: 1:12pm On Dec 02, 2017
shocked

High Chief Raymond Dokpesi is a clown and a complete disgrace to Okpella people of Edo state.

Esama of Benin should hurry up and die, rather than wishing he was the Oba of Benin.

However, it would be interesting to see both APC and PDP being chaired by two incompetent fools from Edo state.

4 Likes

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Visits Igbinedion, Esama Of Benin Over PDP Chairmanship by linton8442(m): 1:14pm On Dec 02, 2017
the game of politics..
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Visits Igbinedion, Esama Of Benin Over PDP Chairmanship by deco22(m): 1:15pm On Dec 02, 2017
I don't know why dokpesi is just wasting his money and punishing his legs...he won't win,he is just walking around the country up and down,mtcheww

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Visits Igbinedion, Esama Of Benin Over PDP Chairmanship by gGGODDd(m): 1:16pm On Dec 02, 2017
This Esama is always a rebellious chief of the oba. does bini tradition permit a high chief to have a royal chair for kings in his house? and not only that he's staff is there on his stool n the area the king's chair is is designed red with elephants tusk like its a king throne? I thought nobody in the oba's cabinent should seats on throne xcept the oba? So edo chiefs cannot respect the oba to maximum? what culture

3 Likes

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Visits Igbinedion, Esama Of Benin Over PDP Chairmanship by olaideadamz: 1:20pm On Dec 02, 2017
Chai
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Visits Igbinedion, Esama Of Benin Over PDP Chairmanship by asawanathegreat(m): 1:23pm On Dec 02, 2017
Dopkesi no go smell that chairmanship seat.

1 Like

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Visits Igbinedion, Esama Of Benin Over PDP Chairmanship by 2shure: 1:27pm On Dec 02, 2017
i remember one of his sons dah year in i.s.i
his name is micheal dokpesi.

nawa o.
pdp neva tire
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Visits Igbinedion, Esama Of Benin Over PDP Chairmanship by josessybj: 1:28pm On Dec 02, 2017
Two criminals
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Visits Igbinedion, Esama Of Benin Over PDP Chairmanship by enemyofprogress: 1:31pm On Dec 02, 2017
The last picture be like "Raymond, when you get there you no you have to be bringing returns to me every month."
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Visits Igbinedion, Esama Of Benin Over PDP Chairmanship by Charly68: 1:32pm On Dec 02, 2017
gGGODDd:
This Esama is always a rebellious chief of the oba. does bini tradition permit a high chief to have a royal chair for kings in his house? and not only that he's staff is there on his stool n the area the king's chair is is designed red with elephants tusk like its a king throne? I thought nobody in the oba's cabinent should seats on throne xcept the oba? So edo chiefs cannot respect the oba to maximum? what culture
I think the Baba is making a statement for himself that ,I got the cash and the influence to be a king in my environment.. Honestly the man has lifted up Edo in his own way..imagine ,Okada Air,Okada University ,Okada this ,Okada that: all in Edo..we must give him kudos for that without sentiment

2 Likes

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Visits Igbinedion, Esama Of Benin Over PDP Chairmanship by teflonjake(m): 1:33pm On Dec 02, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

High Chief Raymond Dokpesi is a clown and a complete disgrace to Okpella people of Edo state.

Esama of Benin should hurry up and die, rather than wishing he was the Oba of Benin.

However, it would be interesting to see both APC and PDP being chaired by two incompetent fools from Edo state.

You will die first, infact soon....

2 Likes

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Visits Igbinedion, Esama Of Benin Over PDP Chairmanship by odigbosky(m): 1:35pm On Dec 02, 2017
gGGODDd:

Where did you get all this your info from

2 Likes

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Visits Igbinedion, Esama Of Benin Over PDP Chairmanship by AxxeMan: 1:35pm On Dec 02, 2017
... Edo Nation Moving Higher ..... PDP is ours for the taking just like APC cheesy
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Visits Igbinedion, Esama Of Benin Over PDP Chairmanship by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 02, 2017
When people don't know something they should just shut up.
The Ezama of Benin is a loyal subject of the Oba of Benin.
He holds the 5th most powerful title in the Benin Kingdom (which comprises the entire Edo state and beyond).
What is this stupid comment about his chair: "king chair".
Sometimes I ask myself how old you guys are ?
The Ezama of Benin was made Ezama by Omo n'Oba n'Edo.
He has performed his duties and deserves reespect from the likes of you rather than ill wishes and insults.
Omo n'Oba n'Edo is happy with his work.

gGGODDd:

2 Likes

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Visits Igbinedion, Esama Of Benin Over PDP Chairmanship by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 02, 2017
No he is not making any such statement, why are you guys so fund of deviding tactics.
The Oba of Benin is happy with the work of his loyal subject: the Ezama of Benin
Charly68:
I think the Baba is making a statement for himself that ,I got the cash and the influence to be a king in my environment.. Honestly the man has lifted up Edo in his own way..imagine ,Okada Air,Okada University ,Okada this ,Okada that: all in Edo..we must give him kudos for that without sentiment

2 Likes

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Visits Igbinedion, Esama Of Benin Over PDP Chairmanship by Omonoba1: 1:41pm On Dec 02, 2017
historyworld030:
When people don't know something they should just shut up.
The Ezama of Benin is a loyal subject of the Oba of Benin.
He holds the 5th most powerful title in the Benin Kingdom (which comprises the enture Edo state and beyond).
What is this stupid comment about his chair: "king chair".
Sometimes I ask myself how old you guys are ?
The Ezama of Benin was made Ezama by Omo n'Oba n'Edo.
He has performed his duties and deserves reespect from the likes of you rather than ill wishes and insults.
Omo n'Oba n'Edo is happy with his work.

it's Esama not Ezama
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Visits Igbinedion, Esama Of Benin Over PDP Chairmanship by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 02, 2017
I really don't see the fuss some people are trying to make here.
The Ezama broke no Benin Kingdom code.
The Oba of Benin is happy with the work of his loyal subject.
I am rather happy to see all these dignitaries showing respect to the Ezama of Benin (a loyal subject and lieutenant of Omo n'Oba n'Edo), that makes it a double respect to Omo n'Oba n'Edo.

1 Like

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Visits Igbinedion, Esama Of Benin Over PDP Chairmanship by DigitalScale: 1:49pm On Dec 02, 2017
check my signature......
uk used mini acer lapy for sale.
location..........ibadan
price...30k

call now on .......09058751225
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Visits Igbinedion, Esama Of Benin Over PDP Chairmanship by watchindelta(m): 1:52pm On Dec 02, 2017
i just cant fine flight from warri to lagos. does anyone know here plsss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senator Shehu Sani Begs Sowore Not To Legalize Marijuana. / Nnamdi Kanu: I Won’t Beg For My Freedom / Ekiti Reps Storm EFCC To Remind Them Of Petition They Wrote Against Fayemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.