Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,665 members, 7,813,230 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

Aso-Ebi For Oritse Femi & Nabila Fash Wedding: For Ladies N40k And N25k For Men - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Aso-Ebi For Oritse Femi & Nabila Fash Wedding: For Ladies N40k And N25k For Men (44017 Views)

Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce / Roman Goddess At Oritsefemi & Nabila Fash's Wedding, Bares Cleavage (Photos) / Billboard Of Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila Fash On Lekki Bridge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aso-Ebi For Oritse Femi & Nabila Fash Wedding: For Ladies N40k And N25k For Men by AkupeMBANO(m): 2:29pm On Oct 26, 2017
it's cheap

1 Like

Re: Aso-Ebi For Oritse Femi & Nabila Fash Wedding: For Ladies N40k And N25k For Men by wellmax(m): 2:29pm On Oct 26, 2017
Celebrities are known for quite/secret/coded wedding.
Why this one dey shout upandan

1 Like

Re: Aso-Ebi For Oritse Femi & Nabila Fash Wedding: For Ladies N40k And N25k For Men by InsanePsycho(m): 2:30pm On Oct 26, 2017
Mhizkel:

Not your business undecided

And it is your business? undecided

Swerve gbovo tongue
Re: Aso-Ebi For Oritse Femi & Nabila Fash Wedding: For Ladies N40k And N25k For Men by asawanathegreat(m): 2:34pm On Oct 26, 2017
Abegi make una free them make dem enjoy their wedding bad belle people.
Re: Aso-Ebi For Oritse Femi & Nabila Fash Wedding: For Ladies N40k And N25k For Men by Mhizkel(f): 2:35pm On Oct 26, 2017
InsanePsycho:

And it is your business? undecided

Swerve gbovo tongue
Why bitter about someone's else wife?
Marry yours and lets see the mgbeke.
Re: Aso-Ebi For Oritse Femi & Nabila Fash Wedding: For Ladies N40k And N25k For Men by Mhizkel(f): 2:36pm On Oct 26, 2017
columbus007:
you fine, shocked wow wow wow wow wow wow.
Thanks. Wow wow wow wow wow wow cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aso-Ebi For Oritse Femi & Nabila Fash Wedding: For Ladies N40k And N25k For Men by naijamafioso: 2:42pm On Oct 26, 2017
its nice and lovely

check my signature for free bitcoins
Re: Aso-Ebi For Oritse Femi & Nabila Fash Wedding: For Ladies N40k And N25k For Men by Bullhari007(m): 2:42pm On Oct 26, 2017
this guy want to make millions he never had with his own wedding so make we fry Akamu
Re: Aso-Ebi For Oritse Femi & Nabila Fash Wedding: For Ladies N40k And N25k For Men by afolarinty(m): 2:43pm On Oct 26, 2017
�some1s 1month full salary hnnm continue
Re: Aso-Ebi For Oritse Femi & Nabila Fash Wedding: For Ladies N40k And N25k For Men by InsanePsycho(m): 2:44pm On Oct 26, 2017
Mhizkel:

Why bitter about someone's else wife?
Marry yours and lets see the mgbeke.

Well consider the amount of editing your profile pic went through I can understand that since you are a queen of mgbekes you have to stand up for your fellow wuglies

Keep it up cheesy
Re: Aso-Ebi For Oritse Femi & Nabila Fash Wedding: For Ladies N40k And N25k For Men by dadtoyosi: 2:51pm On Oct 26, 2017
We must be in the future, perhaps time travel is now possible. android 7.0 grin grin grin
DozieInc:

Loll

1 Like

Re: Aso-Ebi For Oritse Femi & Nabila Fash Wedding: For Ladies N40k And N25k For Men by Queenbalikees(f): 2:51pm On Oct 26, 2017
lol
Secretgis:
A/c dey inside the cloth
lol
Re: Aso-Ebi For Oritse Femi & Nabila Fash Wedding: For Ladies N40k And N25k For Men by WINDSOW(m): 2:54pm On Oct 26, 2017
Is that his mum or ... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Aso-Ebi For Oritse Femi & Nabila Fash Wedding: For Ladies N40k And N25k For Men by Orobo2Lekpa: 2:56pm On Oct 26, 2017
I wonder if he has enough aso ebi for all the strong men and celebrities coming for his nuptials
Re: Aso-Ebi For Oritse Femi & Nabila Fash Wedding: For Ladies N40k And N25k For Men by delishpot: 3:01pm On Oct 26, 2017
Secretgis:
A/c dey inside the cloth

I can't shout o.... Na jet pack dey inside am. If you wear am, è go propel you go any state you want. But it is still low budget compared to some others o.
Re: Aso-Ebi For Oritse Femi & Nabila Fash Wedding: For Ladies N40k And N25k For Men by Proffdada: 3:04pm On Oct 26, 2017
It means he's broke and wants to use the money from aso-ebi to cover wedding cost
Re: Aso-Ebi For Oritse Femi & Nabila Fash Wedding: For Ladies N40k And N25k For Men by Secretgis: 3:08pm On Oct 26, 2017
hahahaha
delishpot:

I can't shout o.... Na jet pack dey inside am. If you wear am, è go propel you go any state you want. But it is still low budget compared to some others o.
Re: Aso-Ebi For Oritse Femi & Nabila Fash Wedding: For Ladies N40k And N25k For Men by chukzyfcbb: 3:22pm On Oct 26, 2017
25k or 40k asoebi is the norm amongst the middle class in Lagos now.

I was expecting to see maybe 100k+.
Asoebi of 20-40k is a normal thing. All these people shouting e too cost na people wey no dey informed.

Enter Balgoun market and hear the cost of a material per yard. Sali George, Lace with pearls, Tulle lace all cost huge amt per yard.

Anyways na Guys dey comment sha, so I don't expect them to know

1 Like

Re: Aso-Ebi For Oritse Femi & Nabila Fash Wedding: For Ladies N40k And N25k For Men by missyadorable(f): 3:52pm On Oct 26, 2017
It's cheap
For a celebrity of his calibre coupled with recession.
2 years ago,Aso ebi for my Trad was 15K for white was 12K
Ladies only

2 Likes

Re: Aso-Ebi For Oritse Femi & Nabila Fash Wedding: For Ladies N40k And N25k For Men by Mhizkel(f): 3:58pm On Oct 26, 2017
InsanePsycho:

Well consider the amount of editing your profile pic went through I can understand that since you are a queen of mgbekes you have to stand up for your fellow wuglies

Keep it up cheesy
Stale! TRY HARDER!!!
Re: Aso-Ebi For Oritse Femi & Nabila Fash Wedding: For Ladies N40k And N25k For Men by Pappyto: 4:19pm On Oct 26, 2017
chukzyfcbb:
25k or 40k asoebi is the norm amongst the middle class in Lagos now.

I was expecting to see maybe 100k+.
Asoebi of 20-40k is a normal thing. All these people shouting e too cost na people wey no dey informed.

Enter Balgoun market and hear the cost of a material per yard. Sali George, Lace with pearls, Tulle lace all cost huge amt per yard.

Anyways na Guys dey comment sha, so I don't expect them to know
Don't mind them jare.... Even a very low-key middle class party I went last month, the aso ebi was 25K.
So, for his status it isn't epensive.
Re: Aso-Ebi For Oritse Femi & Nabila Fash Wedding: For Ladies N40k And N25k For Men by columbus007(m): 4:42pm On Oct 26, 2017
Mhizkel:

Thanks. Wow wow wow wow wow wow cheesy grin
Lol cheesy undecided

1 Like

Re: Aso-Ebi For Oritse Femi & Nabila Fash Wedding: For Ladies N40k And N25k For Men by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 26, 2017
40k asoebi is not dt expensive. Just normal. How much do u think female lace goes for?

1 Like

Re: Aso-Ebi For Oritse Femi & Nabila Fash Wedding: For Ladies N40k And N25k For Men by Ejytex(m): 4:53pm On Oct 26, 2017
InsanePsycho:
The babe looks ugly and old in these pictures
Ewww undecided
Ashey no b only mua sight am

1 Like

Re: Aso-Ebi For Oritse Femi & Nabila Fash Wedding: For Ladies N40k And N25k For Men by FaroukM(m): 5:23pm On Oct 26, 2017
If I buy am and they later divorce...they must refund my money...una know say celebrity marriage rarely last

1 Like

Re: Aso-Ebi For Oritse Femi & Nabila Fash Wedding: For Ladies N40k And N25k For Men by InsanePsycho(m): 6:37pm On Oct 26, 2017
Mhizkel:

Stale! TRY HARDER!!!

Lol

I have better things to do than chat with you

Please move to the ugly section smiley

1 Like

Re: Aso-Ebi For Oritse Femi & Nabila Fash Wedding: For Ladies N40k And N25k For Men by fpeter(f): 10:51pm On Oct 26, 2017
InsanePsycho:
The babe looks ugly and old in these pictures
Ewww undecided

Too much bleaching, late nights and alcohol.

1 Like

Re: Aso-Ebi For Oritse Femi & Nabila Fash Wedding: For Ladies N40k And N25k For Men by missyb08(f): 11:23pm On Oct 26, 2017
Well, the price is actually OK for a celeb though.
It ain't too much sha
Re: Aso-Ebi For Oritse Femi & Nabila Fash Wedding: For Ladies N40k And N25k For Men by Nobody: 5:40am On Oct 27, 2017
Re: Aso-Ebi For Oritse Femi & Nabila Fash Wedding: For Ladies N40k And N25k For Men by Reetha2Reenie(f): 10:13am On Oct 27, 2017
It is okay ,not too expensive

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fans React As Ebube Nwagbo Shares Sexy Photo / Agbani Darego Flaunts Impressive Abs During Workout / Adekunle Gold Spotted Selling Meat In A Market (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.