Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce (43728 Views)

Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation / "Oritsefemi's Wife, Nabila Fash Was A Prostitute In Ikeja" - Instagram User / Billboard Of Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila Fash On Lekki Bridge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by TheGistDay: 5:55pm On Oct 27, 2022
Like Nollywood actor Gideon Okeke who recently announced the end of his four-year marriage, another Nigerian celebrity couple, this time around singer Oritsefemi and wife Nabila Fash, are headed for a divorce.

Ms Fash confirmed they were officially separated during a live video session with popular OAP Daddy Freeze on Wednesday night.

Ms Fash stunned her host when she revealed she and the singer were separated but not officially divorced.

It was the first time she publicly confirmed the status of her shaky union with the famous singer.

In February 2021, Ms Fash hinted at troubles in their marital home through several subliminal Instagram posts.

She accused the singer of having intercourse with an unidentified female on their matrimonial bed.

That was the last time their marital issues ever made news headlines.

But days before their lavish 25 November 2017 wedding, the singer told PREMIUM TIMES that he would never starve his wife of sex.

Speaking further, the dreadlocked-spotting singer also proffered some advice for husbands-to-be & promised to stay faithful to his wife.

Road to divorce
Daddy Freeze’s show on Wednesday focused on people who survived toxic relationships.

In the interview session, which also had Yetunde Oduwole as a guest, Ms Fash, an ex-Multichoice staff member, drew the public’s attention to the fact that she was the victim of domestic abuse.

Speaking more on the issues that led to the separation, Ms Fash said, “I want people to know that domestic violence is not just physical. So let’s not concentrate on the physical part.

“I’m not here to put anyone down because, at the end of the day, before you marry someone, you love them. And when you get married, you are not hoping to divorce or get separated or whatever.”

The talent manager, who primarily represents footballers, including former Manchester United player Jude Ighalo, said excuses marred her marriage to the ‘Double Wahala’ singer.

She said that the singer always gave excuses for his excesses, like growing up in a slum or not having enough love when he was growing up.

“But as women, we can’t play the role of God, the role of a mother, the role of a therapist and everything in the life of a man,” she noted.

Ms Fash said that as a private person, the worst thing that could happen to her had her story in public.

Last February, I got a call that there was a strange woman in my house. I remember driving back to the house; the only thing I picked up from the office was my mobile phone. I remember calling my stepchild on my way home.

“My marriage to him was sacred, but I eventually became someone else. I was even out of order because when you get to a certain pain, you can’t even control yourself anymore,” she said.

She said that at that point, it became necessary for her mental health to take a decision that was not easy, that brought her to the end of separation.

‘‘We had issues having our biological child, but I was a lovely mother of two wonderful girls from different women, but he thought he was doing me justice by having kids outside without my knowledge. It became necessary for my sanity and mental health to take a decision that wasn’t easy.

‘‘There were also times he got physical with me twice, but the most I had was more verbal and emotional abuse. I also had to deal with constant cheating, and at some point, I was told I had to deal with it because of the industry he worked in. However, at some point, I became numb to the cheating and saw it as normal but for him to have a child without telling me, made me feel betrayed.

She added that Oritsefemi has refused to sign the divorce papers because he believes they will reconcile.

‘I already filed for divorce three months ago, but he isn’t accepting. He feels it is one of those days where we would later sweep it under the carpet and take pictures forming couple goals. Then his excuse for cheating was that he is looking for a son, and I’m happy he finally got one.”

Love lives here
Ms Fash said despite four months of separation; she still loves her husband.

“I love my husband so much. It hurts me that I’m doing this. Even now, I will never want to say anything wrong about him. I always made excuses for him.

“It’s not easy; I wouldn’t even lie. I still have days when I roll on my big bed, wishing I had my husband by me,” she added.

In her opinion, marriage should be beautiful, and once it’s no longer attractive, there is no point in couples wasting their time.

“I don’t even want to be enemies with this person. I shared six good years with this person. Why would I want to be an enemy? He taught me how to be tolerant. He taught me how to be a mother.

“From nowhere, I got married, and became a mum immediately after I got married, looking after two girls, going to school meetings and all of that,” she said.

Background

In February 2021, when their marital crisis came to the fore, Oritsefemi denied the accusations of infidelity.

The singer claimed that his wife’s social media posts about “a certain woman engaging in sexual activities in their matrimonial home in her absence had nothing to do with him”.

He added that he does not cheat on his wife or invite strange women to their home.

The singer’s former manager, Lady Kar, backed up Ms Fash’s claims on Instagram, stating that he leads an “adulterous lifestyle”.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/entertainment/music/562106-oritsefemis-wife-files-for-divorce-after-five-years-of-marriage.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by nifemi25(m): 6:14pm On Oct 27, 2022
Celebrities with divorce

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by doggedfighter(f): 6:24pm On Oct 27, 2022
Let's go !

2 Likes

Re: Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by Maxymilliano(m): 7:07pm On Oct 27, 2022
Let it flow ..

2 Likes

Re: Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 27, 2022
Kick his cheating a** out! cheesy

Perhaps if women start holding their husbands accountable these men will ease on cheating

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by maureensylvia(f): 7:20pm On Oct 27, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by Mryacks: 10:24pm On Oct 27, 2022
These things are not rocket science...women see a man that is not good for them even while dating, but still chuk their head in marriage. It's so sad. There are lots of responsbile gentlemen but women prefer the 'adrenalin rush' kinda fellows. But the fire quenches after just a little while then there is no susbtance to hold forth...

132 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by Moh247: 10:40pm On Oct 27, 2022
i was low key expecting this.... Oriste Femi na street guy, and this aunty no be street

80 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by Wealthoptulent(m): 10:40pm On Oct 27, 2022
TheGistDay:
Nabila Fash, wife of singer Oritsefemi, has filed for a divorce after he allegedly welcomed a child with another woman while they were still married.

Nabila disclosed this in an Instagram live session with media personality Daddy Freeze on Wednesday night.

The businesswoman accused the singer of physical and verbal assault which she claimed affected her mental health and changed her personality.

https://thegistday.com/2022/10/27/oritsefemis-wife-nabila-fash-files-for-divorce/

This week alone... one more day to go...oya refresh ooo

Who else dey drop e QUOTE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by NwaMamaIwota(f): 10:44pm On Oct 27, 2022
Moh247:
i was low key expecting this.... Oriste Femi na street guy, and this aunty no be street
na lie

4 Likes

Re: Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by Foodqueen(f): 11:46pm On Oct 27, 2022
Wishing the both of them well in their various endeavors.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by phemmyfour: 5:49am On Oct 28, 2022
TheGistDay:
Nabila Fash, wife of singer Oritsefemi, has filed for a divorce after he allegedly welcomed a child with another woman while they were still married.

Nabila disclosed this in an Instagram live session with media personality Daddy Freeze on Wednesday night.

The businesswoman accused the singer of physical and verbal assault which she claimed affected her mental health and changed her personality.

https://thegistday.com/2022/10/27/oritsefemis-wife-nabila-fash-files-for-divorce/
It wasn't meant to last from the beginning

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by sweetMichael(m): 6:55am On Oct 28, 2022
Truth to be told, now i know..opolo eye! No be open eye. If you are new in these game make you go pay your tithe.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by Mrtaye: 10:29am On Oct 28, 2022
sweetMichael:
Truth to be told, now i know..ogbonor eye! No be open eye. If you are knew in these game make you pay your tight.
You mean tithe

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by Soulsymbol99: 10:36am On Oct 28, 2022
Marriage is overrated

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by lereinter(m): 11:02am On Oct 28, 2022
As buhari economy don affect his income, she no fit take shit

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by Suspect33(m): 11:21am On Oct 28, 2022
Women!! She had to wait until the guy's career took a nosedive and he went broke before she filed for divorce. Infidelity is only a problem to them if the man is broke.

69 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by Brendaniel: 11:21am On Oct 28, 2022
It is well
Re: Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by Akinsete19(m): 11:22am On Oct 28, 2022
Nawa oo

The theme of modern marriage is "marriage for material things today, divorce tomorrow".

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by Basiljoe: 11:22am On Oct 28, 2022
"Monogamy (as we know it) is really a tool for low SMV men to socially ensure reproduction and paternity (at least in theory)." - Rational Male

"Monogamy is a byproduct, not a goal. One of the biggest obstacles guys have with Plate Theory is breaking themselves of this ‘LTR-as-Goal’ mentality." - Book 1, RM

"Spin plates for as long as possible, because once you do commit to an LTR, even with the tightest of Game you will lose a measure of the competitive anxiety that made your attentions valuable to any one woman." - Book 1, RM

Like I said before, most Nigerian men don't understand what's going on or even get what "game" is all about.

So far as men keep neglecting their innate hard-wired evolutionary mating strategy: which is to spread their seeds to as much sexual partners as available, they will keep running into problems stemming from oneitis, monogamy-as-a-goal and the soul mate myth.

You don't just make a single woman the sole source of your intimacy, her ego will show you shege.

More men should expect divorce. Cause women fundamentally cannot appreciate the sacrifices men are expected to make. Sacrifices to facilitate her reality.

Frame is everything. I doubt the frame Oritse femi set for her was healthy enough for a LTR.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by kponkedenge(m): 11:22am On Oct 28, 2022
I'm even surprised the marriage lasted so long, after the allegations the wife made against him early last year.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by SILVERLINES: 11:22am On Oct 28, 2022
wink
That one wey dey like that inside suit with drawing for body, haircut and face like ancient nocturnal bird a husband before?
egbami oOoOOh
Wey fine handsome dudes like us are still out there whining for more fresh pussies to nack, ugly and forbidden urchins like are tapping pussies

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by kingthreat(m): 11:22am On Oct 28, 2022
You marry someone who is a renowned tout, cultist that is into entertainment and expect him to be loyal to you?
It is like bringing a pet tiger into your house and expecting it not to bite you someday.

48 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by Mercury12(m): 11:23am On Oct 28, 2022
Lol abeg I no fit laugh cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by Buhari4dullard: 11:23am On Oct 28, 2022
These so called celebrities are messing up the institution of marriage.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by nairavsdollars(f): 11:23am On Oct 28, 2022
After sucking Oritsefemi dry..this old woman wicked ooo

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by Kiddogarcia(m): 11:23am On Oct 28, 2022
Ok.
Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
Re: Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by Tit4Tat1(m): 11:23am On Oct 28, 2022
Effects of social media and trying to copy the western ways and patterns of marriage, neglecting the fact that we're African's...

All these celebrity marriages be like 2mins man, e no dey last grin grin grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by ecolime(m): 11:24am On Oct 28, 2022
Celebrity marriage is just like 2 mins indomie like someone said.. ..Sad cry

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bambam’s 30th Birthday Lingerie Party: Photos Of 2018 BBNaija Housemates Spotted / Mr Eazi Buys A Range Rover As A Christmas Gift / Unveiling Muna Obiekwe’s Morgue And Burial Plans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.