Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,945 members, 7,952,814 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:44 AM

Thugs Cut Off Sule Lamido Supporter’s Hand In Kaduna - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thugs Cut Off Sule Lamido Supporter’s Hand In Kaduna (38116 Views)

Sule Lamido Visits Goodluck Jonathan In Bayelsa (photos) / Sule Lamido: I Am Atiku’s Senior, I Won’t Step Down For Him / Sule Lamido Wore 2012 PDP Convention Gown To 2017 Convention (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thugs Cut Off Sule Lamido Supporter’s Hand In Kaduna by watchindelta(m): 4:37pm On Oct 26, 2017
if Nigerians wat to see the real north gv power to another tribe, den Nigerians will know d real north undecided kiss
Re: Thugs Cut Off Sule Lamido Supporter’s Hand In Kaduna by ratcockoduduwa: 4:39pm On Oct 26, 2017
magoo10:
majority of buharis supporters are full blooded illiterates and blood tasty mammals.
Truth.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Cut Off Sule Lamido Supporter’s Hand In Kaduna by braivheart: 4:40pm On Oct 26, 2017
magoo10:
majority of buharis supporters are full blooded illiterates and blood tasty mammals.

Blood thirsty

1 Like

Re: Thugs Cut Off Sule Lamido Supporter’s Hand In Kaduna by Tecno66: 4:50pm On Oct 26, 2017
magoo10:
It has gotten to a stage where you may get killed for criticising the government. So everyone is expected to keep silent? Even all those who insulted Jonathan for non performance are angry when you say anything bad about the Buhari government. Things dont work out that way. What goes round surely must come around.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Cut Off Sule Lamido Supporter’s Hand In Kaduna by tuscani: 4:55pm On Oct 26, 2017
Promismike:
Why are we this savage?

America, France and other develop nation will do their election campaigns and proper election. No news of a fight or killing will be heard except some dramas.

But in Africa and Nigeria. Election is a do or die affairs where one must be killed or maimed if doesn't align with a group.

We really need a change of political approach and perception.
when Jonathan resisted politics of do and die, by handing over to Buhari, he was called a fool

3 Likes

Re: Thugs Cut Off Sule Lamido Supporter’s Hand In Kaduna by Oblang(m): 5:08pm On Oct 26, 2017
FarahAideed:
Buharis game plan has always been to use violence and threats of violence to have his way politically ..If Buhari and his barbarian supporters like they should kill 1000 Nigerians but this must be his last tenure forver

Hw many fingers u get?
Re: Thugs Cut Off Sule Lamido Supporter’s Hand In Kaduna by FarahAideed: 5:10pm On Oct 26, 2017
Oblang:

Hw many fingers u get?

Forget that one sir , i promise you this is his last tenure
Re: Thugs Cut Off Sule Lamido Supporter’s Hand In Kaduna by Oblang(m): 5:14pm On Oct 26, 2017
FarahAideed:

Forget that one sir , i promise you this is his last tenure

OK sir..
Re: Thugs Cut Off Sule Lamido Supporter’s Hand In Kaduna by authority2006(m): 5:49pm On Oct 26, 2017
Oluwabusobomi:
Evil and bloodshed will never depart from Buhari's household

Lalasticlala
. Be careful who and when you curse. Buhari wasn't even aware of Sule's program, why are you now cursing him? If you curse other people for wrong reasons, it might fall back on you. I just hope that your family have strong financial and spiritual muscles to withstand it.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Cut Off Sule Lamido Supporter’s Hand In Kaduna by panpan(m): 5:51pm On Oct 26, 2017
madridguy:
Sule Lamido even + Atiku are just noise makers, no man alive can challenge Sai Baba.

Sai Baba is like Real Madrid, too heavy for them to carry.
This is not the point. Any eligible person who wants to contest should be allowed to do so without any threat or intimidation. Whether the aspirant will win the primaries and the election is a different issue.
Re: Thugs Cut Off Sule Lamido Supporter’s Hand In Kaduna by AmwithAtiku2019: 5:51pm On Oct 26, 2017
greatman247:

You've just said the realest truth.

Nah, he just said what dey are paying him for.

Atiku2019
Re: Thugs Cut Off Sule Lamido Supporter’s Hand In Kaduna by authority2006(m): 5:54pm On Oct 26, 2017
Tecno66:
It has gotten to a stage where you may get killed for criticising the government. So everyone is expected to keep silent? Even all those who insulted Jonathan for non performance are angree when you say anything bad about the Buhari government. Things dont work out that way. What goes round surely must come around.
The last time I checked, your likes are still criticising Buhari/APC without any repercussion both online and offline.
What happened concerning this thread was usual Nigeria violent political atmosphere. Intra and inter parties violence is still the order of day. Nothing new unless you just want to be mischievous.
Re: Thugs Cut Off Sule Lamido Supporter’s Hand In Kaduna by stoic6ix: 5:57pm On Oct 26, 2017
Oluwabusobomi:
Evil and bloodshed will never depart from Buhari's household

Lalasticlala

Have you heard of any bloodshed in his house? His household has produced a President, what has your household produced and what have you achieved yourself?
Re: Thugs Cut Off Sule Lamido Supporter’s Hand In Kaduna by MMMw: 6:02pm On Oct 26, 2017
madridguy:
Sule Lamido even + Atiku are just noise makers, no man alive can challenge Sai Baba.

good for nothing full this nairaland,, mtwww
Re: Thugs Cut Off Sule Lamido Supporter’s Hand In Kaduna by billyG(m): 6:16pm On Oct 26, 2017
make pdp wait na 2019 never come na!lamido or pdp has never learnt any lesson frm their failure,if u want 2 win small votes in d north,face wetin u go do if voted,4get that buhari exist,try to bring down buhari..& see if dogs & baboons will not b soak in blood.
Re: Thugs Cut Off Sule Lamido Supporter’s Hand In Kaduna by Tecno66: 6:21pm On Oct 26, 2017
authority2006:

The last time I checked, your likes are still criticising Buhari/APC without any repercussion both online and offline.
What happened concerning this thread was usual Nigeria violent political atmosphere. Intra and inter parties violence is still the order of day. Nothing new unless you just want to be mischievous.
I dont get your point. I notice that pdp loyalists on this forum are quick to criticize the Buhari government for their alledged shortcomings just as APC loyalists criticized Jonathan when he was in power and still criticize him after he has left office. I am not against criticism because its needed to make politicians sit up. What I abhore is the use of foul language which has become part of our daily life. For your information, I dont support any of the parties because you hardly differentiate the people there. They all have a common agenda and that is what makes it easy for them to switch from one party to the other at the slightest provocation. But when a thing is being done wrongly people should speak out irrespective of the side they support or at worst remain silent not to keep on clapping as if all is well.
Re: Thugs Cut Off Sule Lamido Supporter’s Hand In Kaduna by billyG(m): 6:23pm On Oct 26, 2017
Realist2:
Buhari is a threat to Nigeria corporate existence.
kai!that is hate speech oo!
Re: Thugs Cut Off Sule Lamido Supporter’s Hand In Kaduna by billyG(m): 6:24pm On Oct 26, 2017
Alexgeneration:
Persuade him because he has the monopoly of violence? Let him contest and loose the election then try to set the country ablaze, then he will know the difference between six and half a dozen.
it is other that need to b persuaded not 2 rock d polity.
Re: Thugs Cut Off Sule Lamido Supporter’s Hand In Kaduna by billyG(m): 6:27pm On Oct 26, 2017
all dis fake blog no pic or video of cut hand,fighting thugs has political campaign/rally started?
Re: Thugs Cut Off Sule Lamido Supporter’s Hand In Kaduna by asawanathegreat(m): 6:36pm On Oct 26, 2017
Violence will put an end to those that seek for it one day.
Re: Thugs Cut Off Sule Lamido Supporter’s Hand In Kaduna by Cajal(m): 6:38pm On Oct 26, 2017
madridguy:

while others are like arsenal
Re: Thugs Cut Off Sule Lamido Supporter’s Hand In Kaduna by soloehis(m): 7:02pm On Oct 26, 2017
madridguy:

have you ran out of your medication

1 Like

Re: Thugs Cut Off Sule Lamido Supporter’s Hand In Kaduna by nellyelitz(m): 7:12pm On Oct 26, 2017
madridguy:

Bleep you and ur baba
Re: Thugs Cut Off Sule Lamido Supporter’s Hand In Kaduna by N0T0RI0US: 8:31pm On Oct 26, 2017
Oluwabusobomi, calm down. Haba.
Re: Thugs Cut Off Sule Lamido Supporter’s Hand In Kaduna by LordofNaija: 9:55pm On Oct 26, 2017
Sai Baba and his fourty BABArians
Re: Thugs Cut Off Sule Lamido Supporter’s Hand In Kaduna by greatman247(m): 10:02pm On Oct 26, 2017
AmwithAtiku2019:

Nah, he just said what dey are paying him for.

Atiku2019

For you to think go there it means your conscience has been picking you and you're been paid that's why you said such. And by the way, Atiku can't win in 2019, e better don't disgrace himself cos he knows age is no more on his side that's why he is now more desperate than ever. I'm not supporting anyone or any party though But seriously, no northerners have more integrity than Buhari this days. I'm not saying Buhari is a saint though but no northerners in power that has not messed up by stealing and otherwise. Show me one, don't even bring up Atiku cos he is a well known thief and if PDP bring him up in 2019 they'd be doom and fail again. The only time PDP would have floor Buhari was in 2015 and they messed cos Jona was greedy, they said he was not desperate politician and yet he could not step down for a northerner to battle it out with Buhari. If PDP has used a northern man they would have won Buhari in 2015.
Re: Thugs Cut Off Sule Lamido Supporter’s Hand In Kaduna by FarahAideed: 12:03am On Oct 27, 2017
BabaAduras:

You are doing a good job for your pay trying to sell Atiku, a known Looter. We, Nigerians, are wise to the looting history of Atiku.

He will not get anywhere. He will not get the nomination ticket of any serious party (PDP, APC or the new party been proposed, whatever name they give it) talk less of winning the 2019 presidential election.

Anyway, keep doing the job you are paid to do. It is called wealth distribution. Let him (Atiku) redistribute some our commonwaelth he looted (both through Intels and sales of Public Enterprises during his tenure as VP to OBJ).

Why dont you mention just one of his looting
Re: Thugs Cut Off Sule Lamido Supporter’s Hand In Kaduna by topsam1(m): 8:53am On Oct 27, 2017
Which Sarki are they talking about? Is it the guy on nairaland??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa / I'm The He-Goat Of Edo Politics - Oshiomhole / Sowore Arrested Over Petition By Ned Nwoko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.