Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,127 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Unn Hostel Supervisors Beats Up Students On Teaching Practice - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unn Hostel Supervisors Beats Up Students On Teaching Practice (471 Views)

Afe Babalola University Student Beats Up Female Lecturer (Video) / Rainstorm Blows Off UNN Hostel Roofs, Students Stranded / Soldiers Mercilessly Beat Up Students Of Tai Solarin University (watch Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unn Hostel Supervisors Beats Up Students On Teaching Practice by Xtianoking: 3:23pm On Oct 26, 2017
An eyewitness account:
“Around 11am today, the hostel supervisor of Isakaita hostel Unn used bell to go around the hostel, telling students that he was giving us 30minutes to pack out. We explained that most of us which are in the hostel doing our industrial training either in the Farm, in the case of Agric students or in schools as in the case of Education students. He insisted that he was only
giving us 30 minutes to pack out.
To where, he didn't say. We told him to give us time, so that those that went to farm can come back.
PS: we paid 1k for the temporal accommodation.

He said he was going to call security for us, in less than 10minutes, #unn_security came and started beating and kicking girls out of the hostel. They were shouting on us, calling us all kinds of degrading names, their favorite being #prostitutes.

You will find attached, pictures of the proof of their animality and brutality towards #UNN_STUDENTS.

PS: When I was taking the pictures, one of them approached me to forcefully collect my phone. I told him that I was a house of rep member and we will get him sacked.
They entered their car and left with their tail.”

Read more here...
http://www.xclusivegists.com/2017/10/unn-hostel-supervisors-beats-up.html?m=1

Re: Unn Hostel Supervisors Beats Up Students On Teaching Practice by majamajic(m): 3:24pm On Oct 26, 2017
na wa oo

without any offence ?

till we hear both sides of the story, it won't be far from non payment of rent to turning the hostel to pro joint.
Re: Unn Hostel Supervisors Beats Up Students On Teaching Practice by kingjomezy(m): 3:26pm On Oct 26, 2017
Mogbe
Re: Unn Hostel Supervisors Beats Up Students On Teaching Practice by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 26, 2017
Wtf!!!On top wetin

(1) (Reply)

How To Graduate With First Class In Any Tertiary Institution / UBA Partners With Don Jazzy To Give Free Wifi In Nigeria's Campuses / Governor El Rufai Releases Some Of The Primary 4 Incompetency Test Scripts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.