Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,671 members, 7,816,759 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Davido Mocks Mr. Eazi With His 30 Billion Gang Members (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Mocks Mr. Eazi With His 30 Billion Gang Members (Video) (43424 Views)

Mayorkun's Stolen “30 Billion Gang” Neck Chain Has Been Returned (Photo) / Mayorkun Robbed Of His “30 Billion Gang” Neck Chain In Enugu / Davido Bought For His Daughter, Imade, 30 Billion Gang Golden & Diamond Necklace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Mocks Mr. Eazi With His 30 Billion Gang Members (Video) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 26, 2017
Philpham:
What is this Davido ritualist talking about. He should just shut up. He should remember that he that Lives by the sword dies by the sword.
#bloodmoney#ritualist#30billiongang

And you should remember also he who judges without knowing the fact will be judged and found guilty of crimes he didnt commit.

If Davido killed those ppl he will surffer same untimely death likewise.
But if you lied against him yould suffer same.

Now if u can say Amen to that I will know you surely know what u are saying.

Say Amen

Mr Accuser
Re: Davido Mocks Mr. Eazi With His 30 Billion Gang Members (Video) by enemyofprogress: 6:49pm On Oct 26, 2017
Make I waste dis space for seun for banning me exactly 5 years ago tongue tongue

I dey my house come make we fight
Re: Davido Mocks Mr. Eazi With His 30 Billion Gang Members (Video) by onyekachee(f): 7:14pm On Oct 26, 2017
tamethem:

E fine pass ur bf. Show us his pic lets compare. grin
Baddest na fine boy no pimples .
lol,I know say u no DE understand joke sha,make I give u chance
Re: Davido Mocks Mr. Eazi With His 30 Billion Gang Members (Video) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 26, 2017
prospero5:
I don't even have what to comment sef.
let me kuku waste this space.
Sell to me.
Re: Davido Mocks Mr. Eazi With His 30 Billion Gang Members (Video) by Hakeem3(m): 7:19pm On Oct 26, 2017
onyekachee:
I prefer Mr eazi' music to your noisy frog voice jam,turtle ninja singing trash since 1200
Bros why d tin pain u like dis na Na d turtle voice dey fetch am him billions so �
Re: Davido Mocks Mr. Eazi With His 30 Billion Gang Members (Video) by wayne4loan: 7:20pm On Oct 26, 2017
Factfinder1:
After killing tagbo,chime and DJ olu
take am easy mam ... Ur information might be wrong undecided
Re: Davido Mocks Mr. Eazi With His 30 Billion Gang Members (Video) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 26, 2017
onyekachee:
lol,I know say u no DE understand joke sha,make I give u chance

Oh thanks . grin

Give me chance abeg

Thanks i fine pass badest .

Now I believe you Davido no fine. grin

My numba is 0804543642...
Give me the final green light by quoting me with a smiling emoji and the last digit will be posted

Give me chance ? Chai
Re: Davido Mocks Mr. Eazi With His 30 Billion Gang Members (Video) by Kalashnikov102(m): 7:24pm On Oct 26, 2017
Speaking in Mr. Eazi's hoax voice----=>

#is_ya_boi_eazi
Re: Davido Mocks Mr. Eazi With His 30 Billion Gang Members (Video) by wayne4loan: 7:28pm On Oct 26, 2017
Yinxies:
Tagbo matter don end grin
fyn girl, why u dey laugh
Re: Davido Mocks Mr. Eazi With His 30 Billion Gang Members (Video) by Kalashnikov102(m): 7:29pm On Oct 26, 2017
Speaking in Mr. Eazi's hoax voice----=>

#is_ya_boi_eazi
Re: Davido Mocks Mr. Eazi With His 30 Billion Gang Members (Video) by edgecution(m): 7:33pm On Oct 26, 2017
Davido was not even paying attention in that video. Why are bloggers so dishonest? Some Nairalanders only read headline and they jumped out without wrapper.
Re: Davido Mocks Mr. Eazi With His 30 Billion Gang Members (Video) by Wwwnaijaitunesc: 7:36pm On Oct 26, 2017
Comments:can't stop grin
Re: Davido Mocks Mr. Eazi With His 30 Billion Gang Members (Video) by femibig(m): 7:49pm On Oct 26, 2017
jjalakada:
grin ; life anagaga grin grin

Please don't patronize this guy.

He's a fraud
Re: Davido Mocks Mr. Eazi With His 30 Billion Gang Members (Video) by rajiraymond(m): 7:56pm On Oct 26, 2017
So gba e, Amebo.
Re: Davido Mocks Mr. Eazi With His 30 Billion Gang Members (Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 8:16pm On Oct 26, 2017
just one fat guy talking...hiss*
Re: Davido Mocks Mr. Eazi With His 30 Billion Gang Members (Video) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 26, 2017
toogbasky:
Davido didn't say a word,,, plus I see lots of morons who didn't see d video bcus of data,,, and yet made nasty comments

I prefer davido to wizkid. Davido didn't say a word in the video but he was in support that's why he allowed special to do the video recording. Davido has the ability to tell special not to do that video but he chose to remain silent. Cancer and Scorpio are sworn enemies for life sha. Davido is Scorpio and wizkid and Mr eazi are cancerians
Re: Davido Mocks Mr. Eazi With His 30 Billion Gang Members (Video) by Wwwnaijaitunesc: 10:25pm On Oct 26, 2017
Mr Eazi in hot soup
Re: Davido Mocks Mr. Eazi With His 30 Billion Gang Members (Video) by leofab(f): 10:56pm On Oct 26, 2017
Frog boys
Re: Davido Mocks Mr. Eazi With His 30 Billion Gang Members (Video) by Bumpad: 11:26pm On Oct 26, 2017
If not for his stupid mouth ..he makes beta songs dan dis frog voice
Re: Davido Mocks Mr. Eazi With His 30 Billion Gang Members (Video) by smartbros(m): 11:27pm On Oct 26, 2017
onyekachee:
I prefer Mr eazi' music to your noisy frog voice jam,turtle ninja singing trash since 1200

This one is depressed!! i feel your pains hun.
Re: Davido Mocks Mr. Eazi With His 30 Billion Gang Members (Video) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Oct 26, 2017
Dem boiz b like 'froggie didnt say a word' bt he was wit his toads there wen they were spewing poo. Well, Mr easy will b like 'none of dem toads has more features,recognition not even an album.
Re: Davido Mocks Mr. Eazi With His 30 Billion Gang Members (Video) by Freemanalee(m): 2:57am On Oct 27, 2017
Re: Davido Mocks Mr. Eazi With His 30 Billion Gang Members (Video) by Twizzy30(m): 7:04am On Oct 27, 2017
Diso60090:
[Na be say na small pikin i dey follow chat byequote author=Twizzy30 post=61796669]Lmao bruh u brain is dirty small u know.. Buh tbh i started following baddest since my secondary sch days when he sang with naeto c... Have a nice day bruh
lmao anyhow u see am. somg from 2010 or 11
Re: Davido Mocks Mr. Eazi With His 30 Billion Gang Members (Video) by rayobaba(m): 9:47am On Oct 27, 2017
dotcomnamename:
Wrong Head-Line. Davido did not say a word. Only the person videoing talking and others did not even answer him. Hater always cause trouble between artists for no reason.

This coming from a pained Wizkid supporter just to rubbish Davido.
as in u so correct
Re: Davido Mocks Mr. Eazi With His 30 Billion Gang Members (Video) by asonobb(m): 9:56am On Oct 27, 2017
Superstar live is trouble.
Re: Davido Mocks Mr. Eazi With His 30 Billion Gang Members (Video) by Wwwnaijaitunesc: 2:24pm On Oct 28, 2017
Mr eazi cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pete Edochie At Flagging Off Of Anambra Cargo Airport - Pictures / Fela Kuti's Meeting With Chinua Achebe (Throwback Photo) / Joke Jigan Celebrates Olawale Osato Jegunmah, Her Husband's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.