Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,557 members, 7,958,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:58 PM

BEWARE! I Think Nairaland Is Antichristian - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / BEWARE! I Think Nairaland Is Antichristian (1498 Views)

Where Is Antichristian? / Four Antichristian Trends Christians Should Never Promote / Antichristian Is Mentally Unbalanced Fellow, Christians Don't Argue With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

BEWARE! I Think Nairaland Is Antichristian by Dangerousboy(m): 3:41pm On Oct 26, 2017
Good day landers. In my short time spent here, have heard some folks complaining about being cheated and i looked into it and found out that christians are actually cheated. i wish the mods or whoever thats in charge of this forum should look into it.
You created Islam for muslim which is not totally wrong BUT WHY ARE YOU TURNING DEAF EARS TO CHR
ISTIANS WHO ARE PLEADING FOR THEIR OWN SECTION.and you did it in a way that if i want to comment in a muslim thread i would have to deny my religion. please
Are you a pheroah of some sort? dont you know the majority of landers are christians? what are you afraid of?. do the right thing. THANK YOU.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BEWARE! I Think Nairaland Is Antichristian by Memories12411: 4:12pm On Oct 26, 2017
To the front page, please. Nairaland, we're all ears waiting for your response.

2 Likes

Re: BEWARE! I Think Nairaland Is Antichristian by rekinomtla(m): 4:18pm On Oct 26, 2017
You should know by now, theres no freedom of speech on Nairaland. Your thread and post will just get deleted since the owner disagrees. He typically does so without providing a reason as to why Muslims are allowed to have there own section, while Christians cannot have theirs.

4 Likes

Re: BEWARE! I Think Nairaland Is Antichristian by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 26, 2017
This topic has been created more than a million times. cc Seun I'd suggest creating a sticky thread explaining the rationale behind the Muslim only section, the reasons for religious rules, etc on Nairaland. If I had 1k for every time this topic has been created I'd be a millionaire by now.

6 Likes

Re: BEWARE! I Think Nairaland Is Antichristian by selflover(f): 5:31pm On Oct 26, 2017
Seun is a Christian, I don't tink ur claim is ryt @op
Re: BEWARE! I Think Nairaland Is Antichristian by TheControversy: 5:34pm On Oct 26, 2017
Seun doesn't want to start a religious war which might spill into the real world. What do you think would happen if you could simply walk into the Islamic section and throw curses at their religion? On a normal day if you walked up to a gang of Muslim youths and insulted their prophet Mohammed, do you think you'd leave there alive? Even if you miraculously escape, what about other Christians living around them? Seun and the mods aren't being partial, they are using common sense to understand the attitude of nairalanders and "keep the peace".
Besides what's so special about commenting on the Islamic section? As long as you believe in your Christian God Yahweh/Jesus/ Jehovah or whatever He is known as in your denomination, why not mind your business and worship your God.

5 Likes

Re: BEWARE! I Think Nairaland Is Antichristian by OtemSapien: 5:37pm On Oct 26, 2017
Nairaland is anti-everything my guy. It is Antichristian because of the presence of the muslims, atheists and irreligious people. It's anti-muslims because of the Christians and the irreligious people in it. It is anti-myself because of the Christians, Muslims and some scammers on it. It is anti-athiests because of the Christians , Muslims and some babalawos in it.

If we should go on and on, I will say it is anti-buhari, anti-gej, Antichrist, anti Muhammed, anti daddy freeze, anti-anything.

So Op, don't make it seem as if the Christians are the only people being opposed in here. We all oppose one another and that shouldn't be an issue.

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: BEWARE! I Think Nairaland Is Antichristian by OtemSapien: 5:38pm On Oct 26, 2017
selflover:
Seun is not a christian but an atheist.

1 Like

Re: BEWARE! I Think Nairaland Is Antichristian by vaxx: 5:51pm On Oct 26, 2017
OtemSapien:
Nairaland is anti-everything my guy. It is Antichristian because of the presence of the muslims, atheists and irreligious people. It's anti-muslims because of the Christians and the irreligious people in it. It is anti-myself because of the Christians, Muslims and some scammers on it. It is anti-athiests because of the Christians , Muslims and some babalawos in it.

If we should go on and on, I will say it is anti-buhari, anti-gej, Antichrist, anti Muhammed, anti daddy freeze, anti-anything.

So Op, don't make it seem as if the Christians are the only people being opposed in here. We all oppose one another and that shouldn't be an issue.
I like the way you balance it.......
Re: BEWARE! I Think Nairaland Is Antichristian by hopefulLandlord: 6:09pm On Oct 26, 2017
OtemSapien:

all Nairalanders should stop whatever they're doing and applaud this post

3 Likes

Re: BEWARE! I Think Nairaland Is Antichristian by chemystery: 6:19pm On Oct 26, 2017
OtemSapien:

Shikena! Thread close! grin

1 Like

Re: BEWARE! I Think Nairaland Is Antichristian by OtemSapien: 6:20pm On Oct 26, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

all Nairalanders should stop whatever they're doing and applaud this post
I just tire when members of a particular religion are feeling paranoia as if the whole world must revolve around them. BTW, I don't know why they complain a lot about atheists when we hardly see an atheist thread making it to the forntpage while daily we see more than four to five threads about Christian pastors making it there. The latest is about a mad woman who provided phote evidences of how one of our dearly beloved pastor impregnated her. You need to see the thread if you haven't seen it already.
Re: BEWARE! I Think Nairaland Is Antichristian by sonofluc1fer: 7:20pm On Oct 26, 2017
OtemSapien:

Big boobs fall on you.

4 Likes

Re: BEWARE! I Think Nairaland Is Antichristian by OtemSapien: 7:33pm On Oct 26, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

Big boobs fall on you.
I want to keep my virginity o cheesy
Re: BEWARE! I Think Nairaland Is Antichristian by selflover(f): 7:36pm On Oct 26, 2017
OtemSapien:
Seun is not a christian but an atheist.
hahaha @lalasticlala is it tru
Re: BEWARE! I Think Nairaland Is Antichristian by Seun(m): 7:51pm On Oct 26, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BEWARE! I Think Nairaland Is Antichristian by iliyande(m): 8:01pm On Oct 26, 2017
Seun:
https://www.nairaland.com/1947119/let-us-more-tolerant-each

This is not an excuse at all shocked
If majority of Christians here in nairaland are saying the same thing, then what do you need. Is it that difficult?

We are so peaceful and tolerance.
None of nairaland anti christ thread affects my faith...
Let's face the reality here Seun, almost 99.9% if not all of Christians here are clamouring for equal protection.

5 Likes

Re: BEWARE! I Think Nairaland Is Antichristian by Dangerousboy(m): 8:08pm On Oct 26, 2017
OtemSapien:
I want to keep my virginity o cheesy
hahahahaha
Re: BEWARE! I Think Nairaland Is Antichristian by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 26, 2017
Seun no lock this thread? ....surprised

2 Likes

Re: BEWARE! I Think Nairaland Is Antichristian by Daviddson(m): 8:27pm On Oct 26, 2017
Seun:
That thread doesn't provide a direct way to address this question. The title itself is unappealing and the content too, evasive and vague.

5 Likes

Re: BEWARE! I Think Nairaland Is Antichristian by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 26, 2017
selflover:
no, seun is an atheist!
Re: BEWARE! I Think Nairaland Is Antichristian by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 26, 2017
selflover:
So you don't know he's an atheist?..
Re: BEWARE! I Think Nairaland Is Antichristian by selflover(f): 10:22pm On Oct 26, 2017
sexybbstar:

So you don't know he's an atheist?..
Really? His dad attends foursquare nah
Re: BEWARE! I Think Nairaland Is Antichristian by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 26, 2017
d op is right I have notice it too,if u want to comment on a Muslim section, u have to swear,what kind of thin is dat

2 Likes

Re: BEWARE! I Think Nairaland Is Antichristian by Amberon11: 10:43pm On Oct 26, 2017
Seun is not just a christian but an anti-christ militant atheist dictator. He is worse than Buhari. Obviously he thinks himself a demigod hence the reason why he has failed to address this issue. The majority of Nigerians are Christians so if anything there should be a christian section.

He must've received death threats by the "peaceful Mohammedans" and probably a fatwa must've already been issued on him should he remove the oath. Na their way.
selflover:

1 Like

Re: BEWARE! I Think Nairaland Is Antichristian by Amberon11: 10:50pm On Oct 26, 2017
Proud Seun. You cannot give a reasonable answer to your users. That thread by you is the most hypocritical thread ever on NL, you preach tolerance but don't practice it. Hundreds of threads and thousands of comments have been made on this issue over the years but you would rather hide the threads and not discuss it.
Seun:

2 Likes

Re: BEWARE! I Think Nairaland Is Antichristian by 1Sharon(f): 10:51pm On Oct 26, 2017
Dangerousboy:
Good day landers. In my short time spent here, have heard some folks complaining about being cheated and i looked into it and found out that christians are actually cheated. i wish the mods or whoever thats in charge of this forum should look into it.
You created Islam for muslim which is not totally wrong BUT WHY ARE YOU TURNING DEAF EARS TO CHR
ISTIANS WHO ARE PLEADING FOR THEIR OWN SECTION.and you did it in a way that if i want to comment in a muslim thread i would have to deny my religion. please
Are you a pheroah of some sort? dont you know the majority of landers are christians? what are you afraid of?. do the right thing. THANK YOU.

Why does accepting the declaration bother Christians? You don't believe Allah exists so why is the declaration such an issue?
Re: BEWARE! I Think Nairaland Is Antichristian by Amberon11: 11:02pm On Oct 26, 2017
See your life? You see the truth and sweep it under the rug. Do you know how many Muslims on daily basis stroll into the religious section and deride Christianity and Christians in general?

By the bolded do you confirm that Muslims are violent in nature and that Islam is not a peaceful religion? Do Muslims have monopoly of violence?
TheControversy:
Seun doesn't want to start a religious war which might spill into the real world. What do you think would happen if you could simply walk into the Islamic section and throw curses at their religion? On a normal day if you walked up to a gang of Muslim youths and insulted their prophet Mohammed, do you think you'd leave there alive? Even if you miraculously escape, what about other Christians living around them? Seun and the mods aren't being partial, they are using common sense to understand the attitude of nairalanders and "keep the peace".
Besides what's so special about commenting on the Islamic section? As long as you believe in your Christian God Yahweh/Jesus/ Jehovah or whatever He is known as in your denomination, why not mind your business and worship your God.
Gosh! Do you know how many times christian threads have either mistakenly or dubiously been sent to the Islamic section such that even the poster of those threads were unable to make further comments unless they swore to the oath?

1 Like

Re: BEWARE! I Think Nairaland Is Antichristian by Amberon11: 11:04pm On Oct 26, 2017
Why do Muslims comment on christian threads if they aren't Christians? Why is there no such declaration on christian threads to ensure equity and justice?
1Sharon:

Why does accepting the declaration bother Christians? You don't believe Allah exists so why is the declaration such an issue?

2 Likes

Re: BEWARE! I Think Nairaland Is Antichristian by Amberon11: 11:06pm On Oct 26, 2017
You just said it yourself, that is his father.
selflover:
Really? His dad attends foursquare nah
Re: BEWARE! I Think Nairaland Is Antichristian by 1Sharon(f): 11:26pm On Oct 26, 2017
Amberon11:
Why do Muslims comment on christian threads if they aren't Christians? Why is there no such declaration on christian threads to ensure equity and justice?

Lol because they want to? The same way Christians comment on Islamic threads even though they aren't Muslim. Some christians activity in this forum is even dedicated to opposing Islam.

Lol. You really think that a christian declaration will stop atheists and muslims on a mission to bash christianity? Especially when they know deep down it is bullshit
Re: BEWARE! I Think Nairaland Is Antichristian by Amberon11: 11:36pm On Oct 26, 2017
Pls you have a brain for a purpose, use it.

Whether or not it won't deter non Christians is not the issue. Laws are in the constitution but people still break them, so does it make the law useless?
1Sharon:

Lol because they want to? The same way Christians comment on Islamic threads even though they aren't Muslim. Some christians activity in this forum is even dedicated to opposing Islam.

Lol. You really think that a christian declaration will stop atheists and muslims on a mission to bash christianity? Especially when they know deep down it is bullshit

2 Likes

(1) (2)

Was The Book Of Genesis Just A Cheap Copy Of The Sumerian Text / Miracle Prophets Should Do This So We Believe Them. / Just Trust God's Goodness And Pray In The Spirit - Joseph Prince

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.