Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,116 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Tony Nwoye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Anambra (Graphic Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tony Nwoye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Anambra (Graphic Photos) (53288 Views)

Aguleri People Destroy Tony Nwoye's Office, Property At Otuocha (Video) / President Buhari In Anambra State For APC's Dr. Tony Nwoye Campaign (Live Update / Tony Nwoye Wins Anambra APC Governorship Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Nwoye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by rinzaugustine: 5:19pm On Oct 26, 2017
i find it strange that a criminal would attack another criminal.It may be a set up to attract sympathy and political relevance

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Nwoye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by bewla(m): 5:20pm On Oct 26, 2017
u
Re: Tony Nwoye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Lilimax(f): 5:20pm On Oct 26, 2017
RoyalBoutique:
APC can never rule Anambra state
Oyara ekwe omume smiley

1 Like

Re: Tony Nwoye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by ratcockoduduwa: 5:21pm On Oct 26, 2017
The same Tony Nwoye that was elected to the house through bribing judges.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tony Nwoye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by seguno2: 5:23pm On Oct 26, 2017
Clerverly:
Why Are They Afraid Of Tony Nwoye?

I Thought They Said, He Would Come Distant 4Th In The Election? grin grin grin grin

Look at how they destroyed his billboard cheesy

Even after charging over 3Million Naira(3000000) for a Billboard? cheesy

Look within your party of thugs, touts and agberos. All People’ Congress of corrupt hypocrites and criminals.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tony Nwoye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Clerverly: 5:26pm On Oct 26, 2017
ratcockoduduwa:

I know we don't vote but this election will be different. It is between Igbos and buhari. We will never give buhari the chance to rule us by proxy. It won't happen in my lifetime.

The same you ranted in 2015, of recent in EDO, IMO, Rivers and Ondo.... grin grin grin grin

Keyboard warriors!
Re: Tony Nwoye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Danniscott(m): 5:26pm On Oct 26, 2017
Clerverly:

Lets be truthful here, We dont vote in the south east...Starting from Imo To Anambra...The highest rigger always win...I have been privileged to witness about 5 General elections in my home town...there is nothing like people queuing up to vote like we used to see in the South West and The North...Yes people will queue up initially in the morning but the thugs aided by the Police or Soldiers will always chase everybody away and thump print for whoever they are directed to return... grin grin

Like i said before...Underestimate Tony Nwoye at your own peril....This guy defeated/outrigged heavy weights and moneybags in the APC Primaries....then who is Obiano?
wink

Ndi Anambra have rejected APC and everyone who represent them. They will come a distant 3rd. Obiano will sweep the votes.

Ndi Anambra are committed to the #ReElectobiano project.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tony Nwoye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by SuperBlack: 5:27pm On Oct 26, 2017
The idiot get luck.
Re: Tony Nwoye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Clerverly: 5:28pm On Oct 26, 2017
Danniscott:

Ndi Anambra have rejected APC and everyone who represent them. They will come a distant 3rd. Obiano will sweep the votes.

Ndi Anambra are committed to the #ReElectobiano project.

On your keyboard! I remember, Okorocha Can Never Win Imo State...Nobody Can arrest Nnamdi Kanu, We are going to burn the zoo and other inanities grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Nwoye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by ositaizu(m): 5:28pm On Oct 26, 2017
The desperation of APGA to win the Anambra state election is becoming too dangerous. APGA has empowered and armed too many thugs to wreck havoc in this election. Yesterday, they went to Nibo to attack a Supporter of Tony Nwoye. Today at Anaku, Anyamelum they sent in some desperate thugs who shot randomly at the campaign trail..

Attached are pictures of the suspect Iyke Okolo who was arrested on the spot; the suspect is alleged to be a relation of the transition chairman of Anyamelum LGA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Nwoye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Adetewa: 5:29pm On Oct 26, 2017
seguno2:

Look within your party of thugs, touts and agberos. All People’ Congress of corrupt hypocrites and criminals.
what about PDP?
People demolition party of Nigeria!
Re: Tony Nwoye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Danniscott(m): 5:30pm On Oct 26, 2017
Clerverly:
Why Are They Afraid Of Tony Nwoye?

I Thought They Said, He Would Come Distant 4Th In The Election? grin grin grin grin

Look at how they destroyed his billboard cheesy

Even after charging over 3Million Naira(3000000) for a Billboard? cheesy

Who is afraid of Tony. He can continue to stage all the drama he likes... He will loose on the 18th of November and just like when he was in PDP cry sour.
Obiano will win the election.

2 Likes

Re: Tony Nwoye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Killurself: 5:30pm On Oct 26, 2017
Attempt Murder, they should jail him. Ndiara
Re: Tony Nwoye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Arysexy(m): 5:31pm On Oct 26, 2017
Who is talking of Nwoye here, will u shut up and run away.

Kitikpa gbagbo APC and Nwoye. APC can NEVER Ever win Anambra. If u know how Anambra hate APC u will know u r on a futile mission.

Keep deceiving ur self. The shenanigan Oshiomole did in Edo, we r waiting for him and his rigging partners in Anambra. Rivers case will be moimoi, if they dare try any funny thing

That rusticated cultist that embarrassed himself yesterday on channels TV? God forbid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tony Nwoye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by ratcockoduduwa: 5:32pm On Oct 26, 2017
Clerverly:

The same you ranted in 2015, of recent in EDO, IMO, Rivers and Ondo.... grin grin grin grin

Keyboard warriors!
Call me any name you like but if I catch any goat trying to rig in my home town i will not spare him or her. Better warn Nwoye cause he is playing with fire.

2 Likes

Re: Tony Nwoye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Ewedegubbler: 5:33pm On Oct 26, 2017
Tony Nwoye will shock you APGA goons come November 19th morning.. no ammount of hate propaganda and malice will save you guys.

Underestimate Tony at your own risk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tony Nwoye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by ositaizu(m): 5:33pm On Oct 26, 2017
From what i'm seeing , Hon. Dr. Tony Nwoye is going to win the November 18 free and fair. The love for him is overwhelming.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Nwoye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Clerverly: 5:33pm On Oct 26, 2017
Danniscott:

Who is afraid of Tony. He can continue to stage all the drama he likes... He will loose on the 18th of November and just like when he was in PDP cry sour.
Obiano will win the election.

You will cry tears on the 18th November....Peter Obi will the first to congratulate Nwoye....then the rest as they say would be history... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tony Nwoye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Ngene44: 5:33pm On Oct 26, 2017
Clerverly:
Tony Nwoye Will Match Obiano

Money For Money

Violence For Violence grin grin grin grin

Rigging For Rigging....

are you also voting?
Re: Tony Nwoye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Clerverly: 5:35pm On Oct 26, 2017
ratcockoduduwa:

Call me any name you like but if I catch any goat trying to rig in my home town i will not spare him or her. Better warn Nwoye cause he is playing with fire.

The same way Nnamdi Kanu boasted to burn the zoo...but on hearing one gun shot...he disguised as a woman and ran to the creeks... grin grin grin

Tony Nowye Will Shock You guys...

1 Like

Re: Tony Nwoye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 26, 2017
Obaze is the man for anambra... These are staged we all know it

2 Likes

Re: Tony Nwoye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Gkemz: 5:36pm On Oct 26, 2017
That motorpark tout can frame anything to look victimized

4 Likes

Re: Tony Nwoye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by arcike(m): 5:37pm On Oct 26, 2017
who has tym 4 tony nwoye a known cultist and who was rusticated frm unn...
is APC truly a corrupt free party wit his likes in it?.
I

2 Likes

Re: Tony Nwoye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by ratcockoduduwa: 5:38pm On Oct 26, 2017
Clerverly:

The same way Nnamdi Kanu boasted to burn the zoo...but on hearing one gun shot...he disguised as a woman and ran to the creeks... grin grin grin

Tony Nowye Will Shock You guys...
we shall see.
Re: Tony Nwoye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Acheron: 5:38pm On Oct 26, 2017
Clerverly:
Tony Nwoye Will Match Obiano

Money For Money

Violence For Violence grin grin grin grin

Rigging For Rigging....

Oloko, it could have been worse.
Re: Tony Nwoye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Arysexy(m): 5:38pm On Oct 26, 2017
Ewedegubbler:
Tony Nwoye will shock you APGA goons come November 19th morning.. no ammount of hate propaganda and malice will save you guys.

Underestimate Tony at your own risk

They could not shock us when he contested under a relatively accepted party PDP under a PDP led federal govt with 2billion naira support from Arthur Eze, how much more now under d evil party of the bastard killer of our ppl buhari? Not when we have seen APC finish in osun, IMO, and at d federal level. God forbid.

We r waiting for them. His normal position is 3rd and 4th

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Tony Nwoye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by VIPERVENOM(m): 5:38pm On Oct 26, 2017
I hope this ain't a PR stunt
Re: Tony Nwoye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Danniscott(m): 5:38pm On Oct 26, 2017
A known cultist and rigger. Always staging drama to draw sympathy. That was how they killed 4 innocent people on their campaign flagoff. Now every local government he visits, blood is shed.

Destroyed his poster, now staging another drama. All to come 4th in the election grin .

Ndi Anambra have rejected APC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Nwoye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Danniscott(m): 5:39pm On Oct 26, 2017
Just look at his rugged killer face.

Doesn't even know his Plans for Anambra, he just wants to be Governor.

Yimu

1 Like

Re: Tony Nwoye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by ositaizu(m): 5:39pm On Oct 26, 2017
The crowd says it all. For the love for Tony Nwoye,Gov. Willie Obiano is gone

1 Like

Re: Tony Nwoye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by OneHead: 5:40pm On Oct 26, 2017
While you say i did this or that, this is the screen shot of one of the state government aid

Re: Tony Nwoye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Adaumunocha(f): 5:40pm On Oct 26, 2017
Fear bloggers

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Orji Kalu Spotted On ATM Queue (photos) / Portable Storms Osogbo For Oyetola (Photos) / Ngige,ex Gov. Of Anambra Spotted As Security Of Okorocha Imo State Gov (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.