Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,969 members, 7,817,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Tony Nwoye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Anambra (Graphic Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tony Nwoye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Anambra (Graphic Photos) (53286 Views)

Aguleri People Destroy Tony Nwoye's Office, Property At Otuocha (Video) / President Buhari In Anambra State For APC's Dr. Tony Nwoye Campaign (Live Update / Tony Nwoye Wins Anambra APC Governorship Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Nwoye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by manikspears: 5:41pm On Oct 26, 2017
See how them arrange person within 3 mins. Chain this people are wicked o
Re: Tony Nwoye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by ositaizu(m): 5:42pm On Oct 26, 2017
The APGA thug who led other thugs to assassinate Tony Nwoye is Ikechukwu Okolo.

He is the younger brother to Hon Kenneth Okolo, the TC chairman of Ayamelum local govt council.

He is already at the police net

1 Like

Re: Tony Nwoye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by mexxmoney: 5:44pm On Oct 26, 2017
Clerverly:
Nobody Is Talking About PDP Again....Everywhere is now Tony Nwoye....

Continue deceiving yourself. Maybe you will be the ones to leave Lagos and come and vote for him here. It's tony Nwoye everywhere indeed. You're just making me laugh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Nwoye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Clerverly: 5:44pm On Oct 26, 2017
Acheron:

Oloko, it could have been worse.

YOHA! e no bi how?
Re: Tony Nwoye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by neonly: 5:46pm On Oct 26, 2017
Clerverly:
Nobody Is Talking About PDP Again....Everywhere is now Tony Nwoye....

Na lielie undecided undecidedundecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tony Nwoye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by ositaizu(m): 5:47pm On Oct 26, 2017
The Publicity Secretary of APC Anambra State, Arc. Okelo Madukaife wrote on his facebook page just a while ago....

"We condemn the assassination attempt on Dr. Tony Nwoye by Ik Okolo,brother of Kenneth Okolo, illegal transition chairman of Ayamelum"

He Wrote also...

"Violence is alien to Anambra State elections. Lets us kill the source of the cancer. Vote out violence! Vote APC!!"

and then...

"Does being a secure state not include guarantees on peaceful campaign to defeat an incumbent??"

Gentlemen, its all over for Gov. Willie Obiano

1 Like

Re: Tony Nwoye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Danniscott(m): 5:47pm On Oct 26, 2017
ositaizu:
The crowd says it all. For the love for Tony Nwoye,Gov. Willie Obiano is gone

Crowd that came to collect their share of Arthur Eze's money. �

Or even to see the vice President.

Crowd ko crowther ni

Lossers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Nwoye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by MXrap: 5:48pm On Oct 26, 2017
[s]
OneHead:
While you say i did this or that, this is the screen shot of one of the state government aid
[/s]

Keep spreading false report. I have forwarded your details to SARS Awkuzu.

Below was what Dominic posted but you photoshopped something else. I have alerted him already.

2 Likes

Re: Tony Nwoye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by billyG(m): 5:49pm On Oct 26, 2017
pdp why?election na do or die~Obj(pdp)
Re: Tony Nwoye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by donaldhaley: 5:50pm On Oct 26, 2017
You dont need a second mouth to tell you that APC can never win in anambra

2 Likes

Re: Tony Nwoye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by stagger: 5:52pm On Oct 26, 2017
mgbadike81:
nwoye is a thug and a cultist, these things are bound to happen. we All saw how cultists engaged in a free for all fight during his flagging off ceremony.

Guy, some of us have known Tony for long, even before he became national NANS presido. No talk wetin you no know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tony Nwoye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by OneHead: 5:52pm On Oct 26, 2017
MXrap:
[s][/s]

Keep spreading false report. I have forwarded your details to SARS Awkuzu.

Below is what Dominic posted but you photoshopped something else. I have alerted him already.

Same persons, Nairaland abeg judge

Re: Tony Nwoye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Acheron: 5:52pm On Oct 26, 2017
Clerverly:

YOHA! e no bi how?
Ebaeng. We need relate for backyard.
Re: Tony Nwoye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by PecE2Make: 5:55pm On Oct 26, 2017
left to me there is no need of voting for these politicians because they are heartless the moment u vote then in.
Re: Tony Nwoye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by greggng: 5:57pm On Oct 26, 2017
I am an apc faithful I don't hide my feelings but abino or abino has done well to deserve a second term. Anyone against him is just wasting his time. I am very objective person so I didn't hide my feelings when I heard maine has been brought back. I said they should sack attorney general of the federation, sack danbazua, and finally sack osibanjo for not letting baba know that a fugitive has come back. If possible sack director general of dss. Live magu alone cos dss never loved that man remember the sent,National assembly the letter that made them not to confirm magu.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Nwoye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Themandator: 5:57pm On Oct 26, 2017
As e move an inch who the bullet come touch na abi people no stand around am or every every moved an inch too?

3 Likes

Re: Tony Nwoye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by JuanDeDios: 5:57pm On Oct 26, 2017
OneHead:
Suspected political gunmen invades Ayamelum , Venue of APC flag off

Gun wielding thugs attempt to wreck Nwoyes rally in Ayamelum with direct gunshot at him.

Dr. Tony Nwoye escapes assassination, though youths of the community has identified an apprehended suspect as Iyke Okolo who aimed his gun directly at the member HoR who luckily moved inch aside.

This is coming after violent reports of pulling down of billboards and posters of same candidate

More Details...

http://www.naaija.com/2017/10/anambra-apc-candidate-nwoye-escapes-assassination-attempt-graphics/

So Nwoye now calls himself a Dr. Ok.

1 Like

Re: Tony Nwoye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by MXrap: 5:58pm On Oct 26, 2017
OneHead:

Look at the original poster. IK, SARS is coming after you.

Re: Tony Nwoye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by OneHead: 5:59pm On Oct 26, 2017

Re: Tony Nwoye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Agentsmith002: 6:03pm On Oct 26, 2017
obiano is the brain behind the assassination attempt on Mr nwoye,i have always said it here that obiano is the brain behind Ozubulu church massacre

obiano is a bloody vampire, his occultic kingdom demanded for 100 lives for his reelection

every anambrian should stay indoors on that very election day to avoid stories that touches the heart bikonu

the peoples enemy number one,Mr Willie obiano is a killer

1 Like

Re: Tony Nwoye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Kins08133610346: 6:04pm On Oct 26, 2017
OneHead:

Ik Okpara(naaija), you run your blog for the purpose of circulating false reports. Your dossier has been sent to the security agencies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Nwoye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Kins08133610346: 6:05pm On Oct 26, 2017
We are not talking about abakaleke and gala hawking here. Go and hawk your gala and mineral drink. When the real Igbos are talking the almajiri-Igbos are not supposed to talk.

[s]
Agentsmith002:
obiano is the brain behind the assassination attempt on Mr nwoye,i have always said it here that obiano is the brain behind Ozubulu church massacre

obiano is a bloody vampire, his occultic kingdom demanded for 100 lives for his reelection

every anambrian should stay indoors on that very election day to avoid stories that touches the heart bikonu

the peoples enemy number one,Mr Willie obiano is a killer
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Tony Nwoye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by ositaizu(m): 6:08pm On Oct 26, 2017
Obiano aide confirms assassination attempt on APC governorship candidate, Dr. Tony Nwoye by thugs sent by the governor to invade APC rally

Re: Tony Nwoye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Agentsmith002: 6:09pm On Oct 26, 2017
Kins08133610346:
We are not talking about abakaleke and gala hawking here. Go and hawk your gala and mineral drink. When thtalk.e real Igbos are talking the almajiri-Igbos are not supposed to talk.

[s][/s]
. i know this eddiotic rodent will definitely mention me but i no get ur time for now,i will come for ur head when chanced

ezi

1 Like

Re: Tony Nwoye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by tinsel: 6:11pm On Oct 26, 2017
Clerverly:

Lets be truthful here, We dont vote in the south east...Starting from Imo To Anambra...The highest rigger always win...I have been privileged to witness about 5 General elections in my home town...there is nothing like people queuing up to vote like we used to see in the South West and The North...Yes people will queue up initially in the morning but the thugs aided by the Police or Soldiers will always chase everybody away and thump print for whoever they are directed to return... grin grin

Like i said before...Underestimate Tony Nwoye at your own peril....This guy defeated/outrigged heavy weights and moneybags in the APC Primaries....then who is Obiano?
wink
So you are telling us APC and Nwoye will rig the election?

1 Like

Re: Tony Nwoye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Kins08133610346: 6:12pm On Oct 26, 2017
Cursed abakaleke miscreant. You guys are cursed to the point that the Igbos regard you people as almajiri-igbos. Professional gala hawkers. Nkita lacha gi anya. Pig

[s]
Agentsmith002:
. i know this eddiotic rodent will definitely mention me but i no get ur time for now,i will come for ur head when chanced

ezi
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Tony Nwoye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Kins08133610346: 6:14pm On Oct 26, 2017
ositaizu:
Obiano aide confirms assassination attempt on APC governorship candidate, Dr. Tony Nwoye by thugs sent by the governor to invade APC rally

see the original poster here.

1 Like

Re: Tony Nwoye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by tinsel: 6:15pm On Oct 26, 2017
Arysexy:
Who is talking of Nwoye here, will u shut up and run away.

Kitikpa gbagbo APC and Nwoye. APC can NEVER Ever win Anambra. If u know how Anambra hate APC u will know u r on a futile mission.

Keep deceiving ur self. The shenanigan Oshiomole did in Edo, we r waiting for him and his rigging partners in Anambra. Rivers case will be moimoi, if they dare try any funny thing

That rusticated cultist that embarrassed himself yesterday on channels TV? God forbid.
I am from Anambra. Anambra is the easiest state to rig election. No single soul will come out to protest.

1 Like

Re: Tony Nwoye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by tinsel: 6:19pm On Oct 26, 2017
Nwoye is a graasroot politician. All the thugs and people causing trouble in Anambra are on his side. They will cause problem that day and the army and police will look the other way.
Obiano is not a politiian. The only hardliner with him is Victor Umeh. But Obiano's wife is causing problem. And Umeh is not happy.

1 Like

Re: Tony Nwoye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 6:20pm On Oct 26, 2017
Poli thief cians will not die well in dis country
Re: Tony Nwoye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by neyobounty: 6:28pm On Oct 26, 2017
The youth are always available to be used by self politicians that have nothing to offer in terms of leadership

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Orji Kalu Spotted On ATM Queue (photos) / Boko Haram Releases A Propaganda Footage Of Life In Sambisa Forest. Photos / Portable Storms Osogbo For Oyetola (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.