Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Davido To Honour DJ Olu With An Album - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido To Honour DJ Olu With An Album (15414 Views)

Open Letter To Olamide - Why Olamide Shouldn’t Release An Album This Year 2018 / Davido Shares A Picture Of His Late Friend DJ Olu With A Heart Melting Caption / “I Love You Bro” — Davido To Wizkid For Bringing Him Out On Stage At His Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido To Honour DJ Olu With An Album by praizteven(m): 6:03pm On Oct 26, 2017
olayinks007:
Na wa 4 dis guy English. Well na money sure pass Bleep English cos who English epp self.
Mr know all, the English could be correct if the name of the album is "DJ Olu", don't be quick to judge!
Re: Davido To Honour DJ Olu With An Album by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 26, 2017
olayinks007:
Na wa 4 dis guy English. Well na money sure pass Bleep English cos who English epp self.

My guy that sentence is as correct as those statements of shakespear you dont understand.
Davido is an artist a song writer , he who can write song lyrics can write poems. So if you see that in a piece of poem would you say its not correct.

An artist is a creator and has the right and gift to create words ,sentences sounds , actions and visuals.

He chose to express himself that way and that is called creativity

4 Likes

Re: Davido To Honour DJ Olu With An Album by talk2percy(m): 6:05pm On Oct 26, 2017
Jemerson:

grin grin grin una fit release the album for them na
hahaha...guy u no well...but u check am out now..did he deny that they were not his friends?
Re: Davido To Honour DJ Olu With An Album by noalistic(m): 6:06pm On Oct 26, 2017
Davido is a tribalist. Why choose only the Yoruba dude. This is the reason why the Igbos will always cry marginalisation. Igbos no gree o
Re: Davido To Honour DJ Olu With An Album by Fxwarrior: 6:13pm On Oct 26, 2017
Adaowerri111:
What of tagbo

A drinking competition may be held in his honour.

4 Likes

Re: Davido To Honour DJ Olu With An Album by Jemerson: 6:13pm On Oct 26, 2017
talk2percy:
hahaha...guy u no well...but u check am out now..did he deny that they were not his friends?

I guess they were not really close or the way they called him out prompted him to do otherwise.
Re: Davido To Honour DJ Olu With An Album by madjune(m): 6:14pm On Oct 26, 2017
He wont honour the other two because dem be Biafrans.

The hatred is as old as time itself. We know.
Re: Davido To Honour DJ Olu With An Album by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 26, 2017
free2ryhme:
Wetin did ninja turtle voice wan sing again

Music don suffer

Exactly just like u are suffering from trying to pull down someone whose life is better than yours a milliion times.

Learn to appreciate others success with his voice he continues raking millions of dollars while u are hating on NL

And that English or pidgin of yours shows how pathetic your situation is.

2 Likes

Re: Davido To Honour DJ Olu With An Album by omoadeleye(m): 6:16pm On Oct 26, 2017
olayinks007:

You just dey know? grin grin grin
Re: Davido To Honour DJ Olu With An Album by 124mumsy: 6:20pm On Oct 26, 2017
lonelydora:

Na question i ask nah. He attended DJ Olu's burial, and not the other two. Now, he is releasing album for only him.
u just murder that fool with ur epic response i envy ur manarism. and to the ops u dont need to insult people to state ur point.
Re: Davido To Honour DJ Olu With An Album by free2ryhme: 6:23pm On Oct 26, 2017
tamethem:

Exactly just like u are suffering from trying to pull down someone whose life is better than your a milliion times.

Learn to appreciate others success with his voice he continues raking millions of dollars while u are hating on NL

And that English or pidgin of yours shows how pathetic your situation is.

You are the biggest fool

3 people dead under certain we are yet to ascertain and the main suspect is not behind bars while others are in detention for a crime they know next to nothing

You must be mad for quoting me
Re: Davido To Honour DJ Olu With An Album by motun2017(f): 6:29pm On Oct 26, 2017
lonelydora:
3 people died, why choose only DJ Olu?

Chai...Thunder fire poverty. He chose someone from a rich home.
olu was his friend. the rest are friends of his friends. go figure

5 Likes

Re: Davido To Honour DJ Olu With An Album by motun2017(f): 6:30pm On Oct 26, 2017
Dj olu was Davido's friend.padi padi chime was dremo's friend so he gats knw davido Tagbo was just thr
davido abeg do ur thing. haters gon hate

3 Likes

Re: Davido To Honour DJ Olu With An Album by olayinks007(m): 6:42pm On Oct 26, 2017
ghanaman5050:

9JA with English . Davido will buy you .

Mr man Davido or wat ever u call him can never i repeat never ever buy me. I dnt knw abt u sha. I can feel hw u reason. Pele wink
Re: Davido To Honour DJ Olu With An Album by ivolt: 6:42pm On Oct 26, 2017
lonelydora:

Na question i ask nah. He attended DJ Olu's burial, and not the other two. Now, he is releasing album for only him.

There is a difference between drinking buddies and close friends.

1 Like

Re: Davido To Honour DJ Olu With An Album by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 26, 2017
free2ryhme:

You are the biggest fool

3 people dead under certain we are yet to ascertain and the main suspect is not behind bars while others are in detention for a crime they know next to nothing

You must be mad for quoting me

You called me mad when your father is madder grin

Lunatic son Lunatic grin

You talk as if you were wstching him commit the crimes. Let 200 ppl die same day . Does that make him the killer ?

Oponu omo ode grin

1 Like

Re: Davido To Honour DJ Olu With An Album by Xisnin(m): 6:44pm On Oct 26, 2017
olayinks007:

Says the guy hiding behind pidgin english to cover his grammar shortcomings.

1 Like

Re: Davido To Honour DJ Olu With An Album by olayinks007(m): 6:44pm On Oct 26, 2017
praizteven:

Mr know all, the English could be correct if the name of the album is "DJ Olu", don't be quick to judge!

No man knws it all bro. wink
Re: Davido To Honour DJ Olu With An Album by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 26, 2017
olayinks007:

Mr man Davido or wat ever u call him can never i repeat never ever buy me. I dnt knw abt u sha. I can feel hw u reason. Pele wink

He will not only buy you after buying you he will throw you in the dust bin because he doesnt need you. grin

Na yoke i dey yoke ooo grin

1 Like

Re: Davido To Honour DJ Olu With An Album by olayinks007(m): 6:46pm On Oct 26, 2017
tamethem:

My guy that sentence is as correct as those statements of shakespear you dont understand.
Davido is an artist a song writer , he who can write song lyrics can write poems. So if you see that in a piece of poem would you say its not correct.

An artist is a creator and has the write and gift to create words ,sentences sounds , actions and visuals.

I feel u.

He chose to express himself that way and that is called creativity

1 Like

Re: Davido To Honour DJ Olu With An Album by olayinks007(m): 6:47pm On Oct 26, 2017
tamethem:

He will not only buy you after buying you he will throw you in the dust bin because he doesnt need you. grin

I pity 4 u bros. Pele.
I feel hw u reason.
Davido buy me wink
Re: Davido To Honour DJ Olu With An Album by beckissluv(f): 6:47pm On Oct 26, 2017
free2ryhme:
Wetin did ninja turtle voice wan sing again

Music don suffer

frog fans are waitin patiently for the album cheesy cheesy
Re: Davido To Honour DJ Olu With An Album by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 26, 2017
olayinks007:

I pity 4 u bros. Pele.
I feel hw u reason.
Davido buy me wink

Na yoke I dey yoke ooo

Buy you ke who born am grin
Re: Davido To Honour DJ Olu With An Album by olayinks007(m): 6:49pm On Oct 26, 2017
Xisnin:

Says the guy hiding behind pidgin english to cover his grammar shortcomings.

Sorry oo Mr English wey sabi English pass English man. Pele
Re: Davido To Honour DJ Olu With An Album by enemyofprogress: 6:50pm On Oct 26, 2017
Tagbo and Chime died for nothing
Re: Davido To Honour DJ Olu With An Album by TDEMONEW(m): 7:00pm On Oct 26, 2017
cosmatika:
Wat of Tagbo & Chime? Dey re not his friends, I see, & moreover they re not his tribe. Wen they were alive, they must have been boasting with "Davido is my paddy"
you mumu sha. must you bring ethnicity to every aspect of your life.... go buy sense jor
Re: Davido To Honour DJ Olu With An Album by eyinjuege: 7:31pm On Oct 26, 2017
lonelydora:

Maybe his true friend amongst them is DJ Olu, and the others are just mere acquaintances? Friend of a friend things?
He probably visits the Olu guy in his home, knows his family and probably doesnt even know where Tagbo lives, talkless of knowing anyone of his family members.

4 Likes

Re: Davido To Honour DJ Olu With An Album by delpee(f): 7:50pm On Oct 26, 2017
noalistic:
Davido is a tribalist. Why choose only the Yoruba dude. This is the reason why the Igbos will always cry marginalisation. Igbos no gree o

Davidos grandmother was an Igbo woman. He has Igbo cousins. He has no reason to be tribalistic.

Perhaps he wasn't Tagbos friend.
Chime was clearly Olus friend according to Chime's family account and not necessarily Davidos friend.
Re: Davido To Honour DJ Olu With An Album by Augustap(f): 8:41pm On Oct 26, 2017
Another way to hammer again but wetin concern me

Re: Davido To Honour DJ Olu With An Album by correctguy101(m): 8:55pm On Oct 26, 2017
lonelydora:
3 people died, why choose only DJ Olu?

Chai...Thunder fire poverty. He chose someone from a rich home.
Sad reality. SMH
koni dafun poor-verty... angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2baba Reveals What 20 Years In Music Industry Taught Him / RIP Commando, Terminator Actor / Swanky Jerry Celebrates His Birthday With Lovely Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.