Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,998 members, 7,956,709 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:16 PM

2baba Reveals What 20 Years In Music Industry Taught Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2baba Reveals What 20 Years In Music Industry Taught Him (15496 Views)

Banker Reveals The Lesson His Driver Taught Him On Personal Finance / 2face Idibia (2baba) Reveals Why Wizkid Songs Don't Have Lyrics / AY Reveals How A Friend's Experience Taught Him Loyalty Can't Be Controlled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2baba Reveals What 20 Years In Music Industry Taught Him by kikio1992(m): 6:48am On Apr 20, 2019
Popular Nigerian singer, 2Baba, this week celebrated 20 years in the music industry, and he has revealed what he learnt over the years.

In a chat with Showtime, revealed that he learnt not to judge himself by what others her doing. 2Baba said;

“Twenty years in the music industry has taught me that whatever you do you must keep your head straight and do your thing. You don’t have to judge yourself by what others are doing. Everyone steers the boat of his/her life, the moment you begin to judge yourself by other people’s actions then you’re heading for a crash.”

Source: https://lailasnews.com/2baba-20-years-music-industry-taught/

7 Likes

Re: 2baba Reveals What 20 Years In Music Industry Taught Him by GistmoreNG: 6:49am On Apr 20, 2019

Man Stripped Unclad After He Was Caught In Bed With Another Man's Wife ==> WATCH VIDEO & SEE PHOTOS HERE
Re: 2baba Reveals What 20 Years In Music Industry Taught Him by StarUp: 6:50am On Apr 20, 2019
sad
Re: 2baba Reveals What 20 Years In Music Industry Taught Him by amaniro: 6:57am On Apr 20, 2019
Tuface one of the greatest Nigerian musician that ever lived cool

20 Likes

Re: 2baba Reveals What 20 Years In Music Industry Taught Him by Kalashnikov102(m): 7:07am On Apr 20, 2019
.... And he forgot to mention that Black Face is his worst nightmare Lol

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2baba Reveals What 20 Years In Music Industry Taught Him by Karemarealty288(m): 8:00am On Apr 20, 2019
Facts...great guy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2baba Reveals What 20 Years In Music Industry Taught Him by counter467: 8:01am On Apr 20, 2019
OPERATION YOU MUST NOT BE SINGLE BEFORE THE END OF THIS YEAR. LET'S HELP YOU TO CONNECT WITH YOUR TRUE LOVE NOW!

Love is something different. Love is sweet, infact, true Love is the sweetest thing ever and even God almighty himself is Love!

Two Things You Don't Fight For; True Love and A True Friend
Love and Friendship are the touchstones of our lives, they define who we are and so when you truly love someone, to hell with butterfly in the tummy, you feel the whole zoo when you are with that person!

Until you meet someone you are scared to cheat on, you have no idea what being "IN LOVE" means!

YOU READY TO MAKE THIS YEAR A YEAR OF YOUR TRUE LOVE?

Ready to meet that special one that makes you feel the ‘whole zoo’ in your tummy?

Just sign up o the website you with you details, message the Admin on Telegram or whatsapp and once your details are verified, connecting starts immediately

NOTE THIS: If you are not ready for serious relationship, if you are looking for 2nd wife, if you are looking for sugar mummy, sugar daddy or sugar baby, if you are a married man or woman looking for 'sarawagba' (we have chased out and embarrassed over 30 married men from the platform so far) and if you are not ready to register to verify your details. PLEASE DONT BOTHER JOINING BECAUSE WE DONT WANT OR ACCEPT ANYONE OR ANYTHING THAT WOULD PHYSICALLY OR EMOTIONALLY AFFECT THE WELL BEING OF OUR DEAR MEMBERS!

ALSO NOTE that the couple that met and got married on our platform last year are waxing strong in their marriage and so, we want so many marriages and serious relationship consummated this very year (AS SEEN ON OUR OFFICIAL WHATSAPP AND TELEGRAM DPs)

Signup, registration and membership absolutely free

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? START YOUR TRUE LOVE CONNECTION NOW. DETAILS ON BANNERS!

7 Likes

Re: 2baba Reveals What 20 Years In Music Industry Taught Him by haryothosyn93(m): 8:01am On Apr 20, 2019
Legend of all time in music industry

Click like if 2baba music still gives you joy when listening to it

53 Likes

Re: 2baba Reveals What 20 Years In Music Industry Taught Him by helinues: 8:01am On Apr 20, 2019
20 Years no be beans oo

I celebrate with you 2baba. Undisputed current Nigeria musical legend.

Upon so many extra marital affairs, he has never been distracted from making good music. Tuale Tubaba

Respect legend

29 Likes

Re: 2baba Reveals What 20 Years In Music Industry Taught Him by Vulcanheph(m): 8:02am On Apr 20, 2019
Tubaba.... The star, the legend and a musical hero.
Twale for you.

16 Likes

Re: 2baba Reveals What 20 Years In Music Industry Taught Him by momodub: 8:03am On Apr 20, 2019
Nice one

1 Like

Re: 2baba Reveals What 20 Years In Music Industry Taught Him by isaacprinz(m): 8:08am On Apr 20, 2019
the Legend himself...... today is my birthday pls show me love, likes will do.

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2baba Reveals What 20 Years In Music Industry Taught Him by matify83: 8:10am On Apr 20, 2019
I commend his staying power in an industry where artist turn over rate is like changing used tampon.

1 Like

Re: 2baba Reveals What 20 Years In Music Industry Taught Him by freemanbubble: 8:10am On Apr 20, 2019
Okay
Re: 2baba Reveals What 20 Years In Music Industry Taught Him by Davidzy23(m): 8:17am On Apr 20, 2019
2baba the legend.... Indomie generation will not understand him..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2baba Reveals What 20 Years In Music Industry Taught Him by QuietHammer(m): 8:22am On Apr 20, 2019
isaacprinz:
the Legend himself...... today is my birthday pls show me love, likes will do.
Ogbeni show yourself love by jerking off. How that wan take concern us?

1 Like

Re: 2baba Reveals What 20 Years In Music Industry Taught Him by MartinsD12(m): 8:23am On Apr 20, 2019
kikio1992:
Popular Nigerian singer, 2Baba, this week celebrated 20 years in the music industry, and he has revealed what he learnt over the years.

In a chat with Showtime, revealed that he learnt not to judge himself by what others her doing. 2Baba said;

Source: https://lailasnews.com/2baba-20-years-music-industry-taught/

Truth

1 Like

Re: 2baba Reveals What 20 Years In Music Industry Taught Him by MartinsD12(m): 8:25am On Apr 20, 2019
Kalashnikov102:
Black face naija is a noise maker even his moniker says it all, how can one person answer blace, face and naija grin which is going backward

1 Like

Re: 2baba Reveals What 20 Years In Music Industry Taught Him by Emmariks(m): 8:26am On Apr 20, 2019
you've done well for yourself 2baba

2 Likes

Re: 2baba Reveals What 20 Years In Music Industry Taught Him by Wantedmiller: 8:28am On Apr 20, 2019
I opened this page because I saw Tuface and not other boys jumping up and down calming they are singing without impacting to the society.

Tubaba....... you are my greatest musician Ever.

Your songs has taught me a lot about life.

may God continue to bless you........ living legend you are sir.

8 Likes

Re: 2baba Reveals What 20 Years In Music Industry Taught Him by isaacprinz(m): 8:32am On Apr 20, 2019
QuietHammer:

Ogbeni show yourself love by jerking off. How that wan take concern us?
lol.......not really in the mood I will pass!!
Re: 2baba Reveals What 20 Years In Music Industry Taught Him by KingLennon(m): 8:38am On Apr 20, 2019
Strong words from the Legend himself. That jam 'Oyi' the burst my brain grin

3 Likes

Re: 2baba Reveals What 20 Years In Music Industry Taught Him by KingWarri: 8:40am On Apr 20, 2019
Kalashnikov102:
grin Warris ur floblem.... abeg liv 2baba to the drink water drop cup joor....

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Popular Abuja Based Comedian Shortcut Releases Amazing Photos Ahead Of His Event / Jim Iyke Apologises To Linda Ikeji / Yemi Alade: "2019 Elections, We Don't Want Old Cargoes"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.