Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,217 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

Tacha To Daddy Freeze: Diane Punched Me In My Eye But Biggie Did Nothing - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tacha To Daddy Freeze: Diane Punched Me In My Eye But Biggie Did Nothing (39926 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Advises Tacha To Pack Her Cleavage When Signing Endorsement Deal / Nobody Had Sex In The BBNaija House – Tacha To Daddy Freeze / BBNaija Management Refused To Release Tacha To Her Management — Jaruma Blows Hot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tacha To Daddy Freeze: Diane Punched Me In My Eye But Biggie Did Nothing by GistCandy(m): 11:23am On Oct 24, 2019
It seems the controversial reality star, Tacha is yet to get over her disqualification, likewise her quarrel with Diane over the missing red box.

Tacha granted an exclusive interview with media personality, Daddy Freeze, where she reiterated that Diane had punched her eye that particular day but Biggie did nothing about it and he failed to address it till she left the house.

She also spoke about other topics as she revealed that she is still yet to get over her mother’s demise and she also affirmed that she is still in a relationship with her boyfriend, King Ladi.

When asked how she would react, if she met Zlatan Ibile at an airport, the reality star said she would compliment his hair.

See video below:

Source: https://gistcandy.com/diane-punched-me-in-my-eye-but-biggie-did-nothing-about-it-tacha-to-daddy-freeze/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A12DHYixXg4

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tacha To Daddy Freeze: Diane Punched Me In My Eye But Biggie Did Nothing by GistCandy(m): 11:23am On Oct 24, 2019
lalasticlala

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha To Daddy Freeze: Diane Punched Me In My Eye But Biggie Did Nothing by Osnami: 2:59pm On Oct 24, 2019
Lalasticlala and Tacha news

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha To Daddy Freeze: Diane Punched Me In My Eye But Biggie Did Nothing by Jeremy1234: 2:59pm On Oct 24, 2019
Is this news abeg e
Re: Tacha To Daddy Freeze: Diane Punched Me In My Eye But Biggie Did Nothing by Risingblue008(m): 2:59pm On Oct 24, 2019
So wht do u want me to do for u now,what?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha To Daddy Freeze: Diane Punched Me In My Eye But Biggie Did Nothing by Lizilicious(f): 2:59pm On Oct 24, 2019
Okay....
Re: Tacha To Daddy Freeze: Diane Punched Me In My Eye But Biggie Did Nothing by ZikZikZik: 2:59pm On Oct 24, 2019
Re: Tacha To Daddy Freeze: Diane Punched Me In My Eye But Biggie Did Nothing by Astonpapa(m): 2:59pm On Oct 24, 2019
K
Re: Tacha To Daddy Freeze: Diane Punched Me In My Eye But Biggie Did Nothing by chieftroller002: 2:59pm On Oct 24, 2019
;DD

Tacha is a useless hoe

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tacha To Daddy Freeze: Diane Punched Me In My Eye But Biggie Did Nothing by princegeo(m): 2:59pm On Oct 24, 2019
Wetin concern us
Re: Tacha To Daddy Freeze: Diane Punched Me In My Eye But Biggie Did Nothing by masterP042(m): 3:00pm On Oct 24, 2019
Yes, maybe her claim is right, but she shouldn't forget that she herself got away with lots of actions that could have gotten her disqualified even before the day 89.
I guess she pushed her luck too far, and that confrontation with mercy was the last straw..
She should move on, bbn is now past tense.

83 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tacha To Daddy Freeze: Diane Punched Me In My Eye But Biggie Did Nothing by Balenciagaokey: 3:00pm On Oct 24, 2019
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tacha To Daddy Freeze: Diane Punched Me In My Eye But Biggie Did Nothing by tobounty(m): 3:00pm On Oct 24, 2019
ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tacha To Daddy Freeze: Diane Punched Me In My Eye But Biggie Did Nothing by Crystalline(f): 3:00pm On Oct 24, 2019
The re branded Tacha will forgive and forget.

5 Likes

Re: Tacha To Daddy Freeze: Diane Punched Me In My Eye But Biggie Did Nothing by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 24, 2019
so mother demise makes girls bitter or what same as Ceecee. see burnt knees kai

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha To Daddy Freeze: Diane Punched Me In My Eye But Biggie Did Nothing by SincereBigot: 3:01pm On Oct 24, 2019
Any evidence or should we help you rewind back bbnaija so we can protest online? Wheres my timr traveller in that heroes series
Re: Tacha To Daddy Freeze: Diane Punched Me In My Eye But Biggie Did Nothing by Ayodelejohn2018(m): 3:01pm On Oct 24, 2019
Na only u dey dere?

1 Like

Re: Tacha To Daddy Freeze: Diane Punched Me In My Eye But Biggie Did Nothing by 12345baba(m): 3:01pm On Oct 24, 2019
The mama wan take the blame for her craze

1 Like

Re: Tacha To Daddy Freeze: Diane Punched Me In My Eye But Biggie Did Nothing by seniormallam(m): 3:02pm On Oct 24, 2019
in the house or after the house, we didn't saw nothing.

1 Like

Re: Tacha To Daddy Freeze: Diane Punched Me In My Eye But Biggie Did Nothing by northvietnam(m): 3:02pm On Oct 24, 2019
Keep Moving from media house to another, They winner is 30m richer than you and also the first female bbn winner, Tacha u r bad market so deal with it

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tacha To Daddy Freeze: Diane Punched Me In My Eye But Biggie Did Nothing by seunmohmoh(f): 3:02pm On Oct 24, 2019
Campaign after election.

7 Likes

Re: Tacha To Daddy Freeze: Diane Punched Me In My Eye But Biggie Did Nothing by Charleys: 3:02pm On Oct 24, 2019
Titans come chop food dey ready

1 Like

Re: Tacha To Daddy Freeze: Diane Punched Me In My Eye But Biggie Did Nothing by chinavs9ja(m): 3:02pm On Oct 24, 2019

Check my signature
Re: Tacha To Daddy Freeze: Diane Punched Me In My Eye But Biggie Did Nothing by Gideoniteprime4: 3:03pm On Oct 24, 2019
when did this freeze daddy become a therapist for whores? cheesy cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Tacha To Daddy Freeze: Diane Punched Me In My Eye But Biggie Did Nothing by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 24, 2019
Biggie loves u grin
Re: Tacha To Daddy Freeze: Diane Punched Me In My Eye But Biggie Did Nothing by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 24, 2019
This lousy girl. Is the show not over? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Tacha To Daddy Freeze: Diane Punched Me In My Eye But Biggie Did Nothing by INTEGRITYA1(m): 3:05pm On Oct 24, 2019
That's serious
Re: Tacha To Daddy Freeze: Diane Punched Me In My Eye But Biggie Did Nothing by NovaCare: 3:05pm On Oct 24, 2019
LESSONS LEARNT FROM BIG BROTHER NAIJA 2019!

1) At the entry into the house, Seyi told Ebuka he doesn't drink alcohol and Ebuka asked him how he was going to cope in the house where alcohol was the second most frequently taken liquid after water and he said he would cope.
While in the house, Seyi was the housemate to consume the largest quantity of alcohol in the house with Legend Extra Stout in his hands all the time...
Moral of the story: Never believe the lies and hype because things are not always what they seem to be

2) After Esther was evicted, Frodd became more focused...
Moral of the story: Never allow women to distract you in anything you do!

3) Diane was flirting with Tuoyo and when he left, she "switched" to Elozonam...
Moral: A woman is only faithful to you when you are with her...when you leave, she will look for succor elsewhere.

4) Cindy wanted to play ludo with Enkay but Enkay rebuffed her and this got viewers angry and sympathized with Cindy and there was a decision to vote Enkay out of the show...Cindy got to the finals but "sympathy" didn't save her and she was voted out when viewers felt she was no longer relevant...
Moral: People may show you sympathy but try to create an impact because that is what will make you endeared to people or else, you will be relegated to the sidelines by the same people who sympathized with you when they see you are no longer relevant.

5) Ike stole Omashola's bet9ja coins and Omashola swore that whoever stole the coins will never make the finals...Ike got evicted that same week!
Moral: Never deprive people of what rightfully belongs to them because if they "curse" you, WHATEVER THEY SAY WILL HAPPEN!

6). Ike spent his coins in buying immunity for Mercy without realizing that he was the one who needed the immunity more because Mercy was already covered by her large fan base...
Moral: Love makes us make stupid mistakes!

7). Tacha had a huge fan base as much as Mercy and would have probably had an edge over Mercy in becoming the winner. Mercy did not exude enough confidence as Tacha had in becoming a finalist...Tacha was so sure of herself but in anger, she (Tacha) became physical and was disqualified as a result...
Moral: Always learn to control your temper because it can destroy you and cut short your journey to success!

8 ). After Mercy won, women were posting stuff all over social media like, "Being faithful as a man pays", "Self control is key", "Cheating is a decision, ask Mike"... They were referring to Mike because he never indulged sexually with any female in the house because of his wife...but yet the same women hailing him DID NOT VOTE FOR HIM but rather voted for Mercy who was known to flash her breasts, buttocks and involved in all form of indecent exposure like twerking provocatively and even having sex with Ike on the house!
Moral of the story: Do what you have to do as a MAN and never try to please women or act decent or "gentlemanly" because when there is a stake or case to answer between you and a woman, they will still support the woman and ditch you as the man...it's called "Women Supporting Women Syndrome (WSWS).

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tacha To Daddy Freeze: Diane Punched Me In My Eye But Biggie Did Nothing by Lordwheez(m): 3:07pm On Oct 24, 2019
Thought this show has ended na..... Why d relevance again?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vector 'Proposes' To Chidinma Aboard A Plane / “It Won’t Be Better For EFCC”, Naira Marley Declares During His Show In Dubai / Benson Okonkwo's Outfit To The City People Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.