Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,326 members, 7,819,114 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Beware Of Supreme Nigerian Limited They Are Nothing But Scam. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Beware Of Supreme Nigerian Limited They Are Nothing But Scam. (1906 Views)

Beware Of Job Scammers / Beware Of This Guy... Kane Ifeanyichukwu Amobi / Beware Of This Number: +37066620088. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Supreme Nigerian Limited They Are Nothing But Scam. by kindex(m): 5:16pm On Oct 26, 2017
Thunder that will fire this Supreme Nigerian limited still doing press up... They wasted my time today was at there office for job interview after the whole packaging and paparazi they requested for 6000 for membership never know that they are networking company... Plz guys beware there agent uses different job position to invite you in of there fake job interview invitation.... They are nothing but scarm.
Re: Beware Of Supreme Nigerian Limited They Are Nothing But Scam. by realbaybe: 6:27pm On Oct 26, 2017
Same as VIP Express,time wasters...
Re: Beware Of Supreme Nigerian Limited They Are Nothing But Scam. by emmanuelWord(m): 10:05pm On Oct 26, 2017
thank you bro, and i was getting ready for their interview tomorrow, have been wondering if its is true or fake. i wont go again, thank for saving my ass. SUPREME NG. Date:27/10/17. Time: 9am prompt . Venue:65c L'monarch plaza, 6th floor, opposite glass house salvation bus stop opebi ikeja.
Re: Beware Of Supreme Nigerian Limited They Are Nothing But Scam. by kindex(m): 8:25pm On Nov 03, 2017
emmanuelWord:
thank you bro, and i was getting ready for their interview tomorrow, have been wondering if its is true or fake. i wont go again, thank for saving my ass. SUPREME NG. Date:27/10/17. Time: 9am prompt . Venue:65c L'monarch plaza, 6th floor, opposite glass house salvation bus stop opebi ikeja.
exactly you get ham
Re: Beware Of Supreme Nigerian Limited They Are Nothing But Scam. by Thegents6: 8:52pm On Jan 19, 2020
Please someone should confirm this whether it's real for me.

Email by SUPREME CONCEPT INNOVATION

Dear applicant,due to your application via online to M.H.SOLUTIONS, you're invited to come over for an Interview session with the HR Dept on Wednesday 22/01/2020.

Time: 9am.
Address: 4b Toyin street, opposite Victory home school after unity b/stop, Ikeja, Lagos.

Pls do present a hard copy of your CV and ensure to be there on time.

For Help/Directives?
Call the ADMG: 0803-449-****/MHS0G

M. H SOLUTIONS
Re: Beware Of Supreme Nigerian Limited They Are Nothing But Scam. by Thegents6: 8:53pm On Jan 19, 2020
Thegents6:
Please someone should confirm this whether it's real for me.

Email by SUPREME CONCEPT INNOVATION

Dear applicant,due to your application via online to M.H.SOLUTIONS, you're invited to come over for an Interview session with the HR Dept on Wednesday 22/01/2020.

Time: 9am.
Address: 4b Toyin street, opposite Victory home school after unity b/stop, Ikeja, Lagos.

Pls do present a hard copy of your CV and ensure to be there on time.

For Help/Directives?
Call the ADMG: 0803-449-****/MHS0G

M. H SOLUTIONS

Are they the same?

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Someone To Help Me Open Bank Account, I'll Pay / Urgent JANUARY 2020 Vacancy Apply Now!!! / I Have Reached My Lowest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.