Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,884 members, 7,813,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Beware Of This Guy... Kane Ifeanyichukwu Amobi - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Beware Of This Guy... Kane Ifeanyichukwu Amobi (4759 Views)

Beware Of Job Scammers / Notice::::beware Of This Lady, She Is Scamming People / Will You Hire This Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of This Guy... Kane Ifeanyichukwu Amobi by Covid19lockdown: 7:17am On Jul 23, 2020
Good morning Admin. Please help me post to the appropriate section. NL pardon my grammatical errors.

Good evening Sir/Ma.
My Name is Adaeze Nelson. I am here to expose this dudu who goes around scamming people of their valuables.

This message has been sent to all his friends on facebook as well as all the group he belongs.

His name is KANE IFEANYICHUKWU AMOBI from Ogidi. He's into Namaste Tv channel Nollywood and a military man in disguise. He lives in Awka and Enugu.

MY STORY...

On 22-07-2020 he sent my sister BLESSING text message that he has a job offer for her to serve as a PA to his madam who is a movie actress for just a day, with a pay of 50k.

Being our neighbor in our former lodge, my sister trusted him and agreed to take up the offer.

FAST FORWARD

My sister boarded a bus going to Enugu from Awka that same day. On her arrival, the scammer took her to a Hotel (Niako Hotel) Garriki last bus stop Enugu. Collect her bag which contain her phone and money on the ground that he'll secure it for her that she don't need to take it alone with her while on set.

Having trusted him so much as a neighbor, my sister gave it to him. Lo and behold, my sister never set eyes on him again when she was taking her bath.

The hotel were the e.diot took my sister to which he claim the actress lodge he didn't even pay kobo for the room. He told my sister to order anything he's coming.

He even borrowed 500 from the receptionist that he want to make use of the bank when he comes back, he'll pay everything.

The hotel manager and some staff said this is not the first time he's doing this act. The matter was reported to police station Garriki and State CID Awka.

We took police to were he lives in awka his neighbor said they haven't set eyes on him for a while. For him he's smart but he has stepped into the wrong hand. We'll fight him with the law, spiritually, traditionally and physically. The battle line has been drawn.

He don't pick our calls, he blocked me on facebook and every line I called him with. I have posted this same write-up on different social media platforms so that those who know him will caution him.

I am sending this to everyone who cares to listen to desist from this scammer. Don't be a victim with his tricks. He has been lying to his facebook friends to transfer money to him that he had an accident lost his money and phone. Don't fall for his tricks. How did I know, five of his friends on fcbk told me this.

The youth in Awka are waiting for him to step foot in Awka.

NB: He's not going out with my sister, he has never make any advances to her before. My sister is not the first, second or third victim. He has been doing this.

God did not allow him perfect his hatch plans hence he made away with her phone and money when she was taken her bath.

If you know him, tell him to desist from this evil act.

He has deleted all his facebook pictures but am three steps ahead of him. I have downloaded them on my phone.

I am not hear to blackmail him, I am responsible for what I post.

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Beware Of This Guy... Kane Ifeanyichukwu Amobi by Lawdis(m): 7:28am On Jul 23, 2020
....to use that boi do rituals just dey hungry me walahi....

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of This Guy... Kane Ifeanyichukwu Amobi by heykims(m): 7:30am On Jul 23, 2020
Maybe he has a kind of mental illness because his actions don't tie up rationally.

17 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Guy... Kane Ifeanyichukwu Amobi by Lawly: 8:56am On Jul 23, 2020
'the battle line has been drawn' grin grin grin
Re: Beware Of This Guy... Kane Ifeanyichukwu Amobi by Amotekun777: 8:59am On Jul 23, 2020
Abeg, send me his number... I promise you in 3-days, na him go report himself to your door begging for forgiveness. angry

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Guy... Kane Ifeanyichukwu Amobi by Covid19lockdown: 9:04am On Jul 23, 2020
heykims:
Maybe he has a kind of mental illness because his actions don't tie up rationally.

Same thing a lady on his facebook told me his like a family issue. The lady confronted him, he insulted her and tell her to mind her business

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of This Guy... Kane Ifeanyichukwu Amobi by Covid19lockdown: 9:06am On Jul 23, 2020
Lawly:
'the battle line has been drawn' grin grin grin

Yes oh! He has been doing it to others and go Scott free. But this he won't. Legally, spiritually, traditionally and physically we'll follow him up!

He has unfollowed everyone on facebook and delete all his pics

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beware Of This Guy... Kane Ifeanyichukwu Amobi by Covid19lockdown: 9:07am On Jul 23, 2020
heykims:

That's same suggestions people said. But looking at him physically he's able and ok

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Guy... Kane Ifeanyichukwu Amobi by chiiraq802(m): 9:10am On Jul 23, 2020
OK OP....thanks for this Info
Mazi KANE IFEANYICHUKWU AMOBI from Ogidi be warned!!!

3 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Guy... Kane Ifeanyichukwu Amobi by Skyfornia(m): 9:18am On Jul 23, 2020
He even borrowed 500 from the receptionist that he want to make use of the bank when he comes back, he'll pay everything.

The hotel manager and some staff said this is not the first time he's doing this act

I'm confused after reading the part above...so the hotel is aware of his ways yet they still borrowed him N500 and allowed him defraud more victims?? The hotel manager and everyone on duty that day should be arrested.

17 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Guy... Kane Ifeanyichukwu Amobi by Ulunne777(f): 9:48am On Jul 23, 2020
When he exhausts what he got he'll come home.
Thank God your sis came home in peace.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Guy... Kane Ifeanyichukwu Amobi by onward4life(m): 9:55am On Jul 23, 2020
Covid19lockdown:
Good morning Admin. Please help me post to the appropriate section. NL pardon my grammatical errors.

Good evening Sir/Ma.
My Name is Adaeze Nelson. I am here to expose this dudu who goes around scamming people of their valuables.

This message has been sent to all his friends on facebook as well as all the group he belongs.

His name is KANE IFEANYICHUKWU AMOBI from Ogidi. He's into Namaste Tv channel Nollywood and a military man in disguise. He lives in Awka and Enugu.

MY STORY...

On 22-07-2020 he sent my sister BLESSING text message that he has a job offer for her to serve as a PA to his madam who is a movie actress for just a day, with a pay of 50k.

Being our neighbor in our former lodge, my sister trusted him and agreed to take up the offer.

FAST FORWARD

My sister boarded a bus going to Enugu from Awka that same day. On her arrival, the scammer took her to a Hotel (Niako Hotel) Garriki last bus stop Enugu. Collect her bag which contain her phone and money on the ground that he'll secure it for her that she don't need to take it alone with her while on set.

Having trusted him so much as a neighbor, my sister gave it to him. Lo and behold, my sister never set eyes on him again when she was taking her bath.

The hotel were the e.diot took my sister to which he claim the actress lodge he didn't even pay kobo for the room. He told my sister to order anything he's coming.

The hotel manager and some staff said this is not the first time he's doing this act. The matter was reported to police station Garriki and State CID Awka.

We took police to were he lives in awka his neighbor said they haven't set eyes on him for a while. For him he's smart but he has stepped into the wrong hand. We'll fight him with the law, spiritually, traditionally and physically. The battle line has been drawn.

He don't pick our calls, he blocked me on facebook and every line I called him with. I have posted this same write-up on different social media platforms so that those who know him will caution him.

I am sending this to everyone who cares to listen to desist from this scammer. Don't be a victim with his tricks. He has been lying to his facebook friends to transfer money to him that he had an accident lost his money and phone. Don't fall for his tricks. How did I know, five of his friends on fcbk told me this.

NB: He's not going out with my sister, he has never make any advances to her before. My sister is not the first, second or third victim. He has been doing this.

God did not allow him perfect his hatch plans hence he made away with her phone and money when she was taken her bath.

He has deleted all his facebook pictures but am three steps ahead of him. I have downloaded them on my phone.

keep sharing d seafood will be brought out by any means!!

Kudos
Re: Beware Of This Guy... Kane Ifeanyichukwu Amobi by Obakashdee(m): 10:25am On Jul 23, 2020
Fp oo
Re: Beware Of This Guy... Kane Ifeanyichukwu Amobi by Greatzeus(m): 10:40am On Jul 23, 2020
Your sister was desperate, that was the problem. When you are too desperate for something,you won't ask questions you should.
How can a jobless tout like this have a job for someone?

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Guy... Kane Ifeanyichukwu Amobi by Covid19lockdown: 10:46am On Jul 23, 2020
Ulunne777:
When he exhausts what he got he'll come home.
Thank God your sis came home in peace.

Yeah we thank God. Is not just about the stolen phone and money, he has other plans and God did not allow him
Re: Beware Of This Guy... Kane Ifeanyichukwu Amobi by Covid19lockdown: 10:48am On Jul 23, 2020
Greatzeus:
Your sister was desperate, that was the problem. When you are too desperate for something,you won't ask questions you should.
How can a jobless tout like this have a job for someone?

Sorry to say I know my sister well. She is not desperate. Couple with the fact that this guy is our neighbor and he claim to be a force man. So nobody suspected he will carry out such act.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Guy... Kane Ifeanyichukwu Amobi by Covid19lockdown: 10:50am On Jul 23, 2020
onward4life:
keep sharing d seafood will be brought out by any means!!

Kudos

Sure. His village people will expose him
Re: Beware Of This Guy... Kane Ifeanyichukwu Amobi by Greatzeus(m): 11:08am On Jul 23, 2020
Covid19lockdown:

Sorry to say I know my sister well. She is not desperate. Couple with the fact that this guy is our neighbor and he claim to be a force man. So nobody suspected he will carry out such act.
She was too desperate intact. How can you give your bag and phone to a man who wanted to help you with a job because he said you don't need to carry it along? Plz I will rather call her desperate than the name such people like her are called.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beware Of This Guy... Kane Ifeanyichukwu Amobi by mytime24(f): 11:20am On Jul 23, 2020
Lazy youth
Re: Beware Of This Guy... Kane Ifeanyichukwu Amobi by onward4life(m): 12:02pm On Jul 23, 2020
Covid19lockdown:

Sure. His village people will expose him

I hate ppo that will pick on Yu wen Yu are at ur lowest point

Even wen both of ur hands are up and Yu need to get out of the ditch

They will just grap even ur rubber band and bail...

That's why I hate Enugu ppo partially somehow...

No offense!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of This Guy... Kane Ifeanyichukwu Amobi by missjekyll: 12:08pm On Jul 23, 2020
Greatzeus:

She was too desperate intact. How can you give your bag and phone to a man who wanted to help you with a job because he said you don't need to carry it along? Plz I will rather call her desperate than the name such people like her are called.

Kindly shut up and butt out. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Guy... Kane Ifeanyichukwu Amobi by Covid19lockdown: 12:11pm On Jul 23, 2020
Greatzeus:

Define desperate? Scrow up if you don't know what to say. Haven't you trust people before and they betray you?

5 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Guy... Kane Ifeanyichukwu Amobi by IDeyFlogAllah(m): 12:58pm On Jul 23, 2020
Spiritually, Traditionally and physically. After reading this my sympathy for your sister diminished and I started feeling sorry for poor Harry Kane.

Covid19lockdown:

Good evening Sir/Ma.

MY STORY...

FAST FORWARD

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Guy... Kane Ifeanyichukwu Amobi by tillaman(m): 1:22pm On Jul 23, 2020
shocked
Re: Beware Of This Guy... Kane Ifeanyichukwu Amobi by Golan007: 1:53pm On Jul 23, 2020
The story sweet one kain sha.

grin
Re: Beware Of This Guy... Kane Ifeanyichukwu Amobi by Openbusiness4: 2:39pm On Jul 23, 2020
shocked
Re: Beware Of This Guy... Kane Ifeanyichukwu Amobi by Sunepal13(m): 2:44pm On Jul 23, 2020
Lawdis:
Lawdis:
Lawdis:
I fear you
Re: Beware Of This Guy... Kane Ifeanyichukwu Amobi by Lawdis(m): 2:46pm On Jul 23, 2020
Sunepal13:
[color=#990000][/color]
I fear you

......it's better you did cool

Re: Beware Of This Guy... Kane Ifeanyichukwu Amobi by Sunepal13(m): 2:57pm On Jul 23, 2020
Lawdis:

......it's better you did cool
Naija mentality
Re: Beware Of This Guy... Kane Ifeanyichukwu Amobi by Covid19lockdown: 2:59pm On Jul 23, 2020
IDeyFlogAllah:
Spiritually, Traditionally and physically. After reading this my sympathy for your sister diminished and I started feeling sorry for poor Harry Kane.

h

Keep kwayet

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jobberman Is So WRONG!!!! / Eleme Petrochemical Company / Fake Employment-help Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.