Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,121 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

How Do I Deal With Excruciating Ulcer? - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Deal With Excruciating Ulcer? (36619 Views)

Please Help! How Do I Deal With Side Effects Of Skineal? / My Sister Suffers Excruciating Leg Pain Occasionally / Excruciating Body Hotness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Deal With Excruciating Ulcer? by Roseey0(f): 9:51am On Oct 29, 2017
Buy digestive Enzymes
Wobenzyme or Serrapeptase
It will heal the inflammation and aid digestion
Re: How Do I Deal With Excruciating Ulcer? by Sultannayef: 10:24am On Oct 29, 2017
zigi:

Can u send me your no bro?

@zigi. Check ya inbox.
Re: How Do I Deal With Excruciating Ulcer? by Finelinks: 11:36am On Oct 29, 2017
Roseey0:
Buy digestive Enzymes Wobenzyme or Serrapeptase It will heal the inflammation and aid digestion
Pls how is it used?
have used any before?
Re: How Do I Deal With Excruciating Ulcer? by Finelinks: 11:38am On Oct 29, 2017
nwanyanwu:
I advise you go for an ultrasound to see the amount of gas in your GIT. you might need to stop taking carbonated drinks and food that contain too much gas like beans , too much milk and the rest. I did an ultrasound and found out it was too much collection of gas in my GIT that caused me endless pains.I started medication with activated charcoal and totally avoided carbonated drink and I'm okay now. Do an abdominal scan and see a doctor for advise.
How is the scan done and what were the symptoms you had.

Again, could you throw light on the activated charcoal?
Re: How Do I Deal With Excruciating Ulcer? by Roseey0(f): 11:58am On Oct 29, 2017
Finelinks:

Pls how is it used?

have used any before?
My Dad manages hes with it. Just google and if you are ok with the reviews you buy. They are Expensive but helps and will last u up to 3months or more
Re: How Do I Deal With Excruciating Ulcer? by Finelinks: 12:04pm On Oct 29, 2017
akinsondan:
oh, i think i understand how you feel, so sorry. happened to a cousin, i think he was asked to look for dried coconut husk, to boil and drink regularly. Hope it works

coconut husk?
is that not the outer covering of coconut thrown away?

how could it be boiled?
Kindly ask him..
Re: How Do I Deal With Excruciating Ulcer? by Finelinks: 12:05pm On Oct 29, 2017
Roseey0:

My Dad manages hes with it. Just google and if you are ok with the reviews you buy. They are Expensive but helps and will last u up to 3months or more
ok thanks
Re: How Do I Deal With Excruciating Ulcer? by Finelinks: 12:11pm On Oct 29, 2017
Snails:
I was diagnosed of ulcer in 2009, after 4years I thought it doesn't heal. here's the secret on how I got better.
after taking ulcerkit don't miss a single dose.
breakfast is very important even when you are not hungry just force ursef to eat.
do not eat hot food, if you can avoid pepper better but eat food with less pepper.
don't eat late at night.
make you always take antacid along with anywhere you go.
take it whenever you feel heartburn.
You can as well have the liquid solution at home.
drink more water.
take antibiotics when necessary cause that pylori is a bacteria.
this is a practice not a one time solution.
I wish you well and free.
I know what I suffered that's why i took my time to write you this. ulcer is very agonizing illness it's only my enemies I can wish that it's very bad.
Just follow this guideline and be free.
don't listen to those people telling you to eat muster seed and so on. If you need more from me you can call me as I am completely free from it.

kindlt sms or flash me on O,9O 68294320.
Re: How Do I Deal With Excruciating Ulcer? by sebali: 1:58pm On Oct 29, 2017
Get unripe pawpaw, without pealing of the back.... Cut into small bits, dont remove d seeds.... Boil all its content, den sieve it.... Save the liquid content. Take two shot(dat normal small glass use 4 kinekin), morning, and evening.... It works lik magic... I used to have Ulcer until i used it.... I just made a second one dis morning... I wud start taking it this evening. U ve to keep it in d fridge else it goes bad. I keep mine in d fridge den warm two shots by placing d glass in in hot b4 taking it.

I sent u a PM in case u miss anything, mail me. All the best
Re: How Do I Deal With Excruciating Ulcer? by hybee53(m): 3:49pm On Oct 29, 2017
buy dis drug, that's wat works for me

1 Share

Re: How Do I Deal With Excruciating Ulcer? by somegirl1: 8:55am On Oct 30, 2017
soldierdollar:

Nope. No tests. From the answers I gave to my family doctor, he knew what was wrong. In Less than 2 weeks, I was free (having suffered excruciating pains for over a month before the medication)
Great to learn. I know someone who could benefit from this.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With Excruciating Ulcer? by SickleCellFndtn: 12:45pm On Oct 30, 2017
If you are dealing with Leg Ulcer, which is especially as a result of Sickle Cell...
DID YOU KNOW?
You can have your leg Ulcer dressing and treatment done free at the Sickle Cell Foundation? Just walk in.
Address
Sickle Cell Foundation Nigeria
National Sickle Cell Centre,
Opp Lagos University Teaching Hospital(LUTH),
Ishaga Road, Idi-araba,
Lagos. Nigeria.
Re: How Do I Deal With Excruciating Ulcer? by Finelinks: 6:49am On Nov 06, 2017
hybee53:
buy dis drug, that's wat works for me

i have taken 2 packets before. How long did u use it?
Re: How Do I Deal With Excruciating Ulcer? by Finelinks: 7:05am On Nov 06, 2017
sebali:
Get unripe pawpaw, without pealing of the back.... Cut into small bits, dont remove d seeds.... Boil all its content, den sieve it.... Save the liquid content. Take two shot(dat normal small glass use 4 kinekin), morning, and evening.... It works lik magic... I used to have Ulcer until i used it.... I just made a second one dis morning... I wud start taking it this evening. U ve to keep it in d fridge else it goes bad. I keep mine in d fridge den warm two shots by placing d glass in in hot b4 taking it.

I sent u a PM in case u miss anything, mail me. All the best
How long have u used it and how is the improvement so far?
Re: How Do I Deal With Excruciating Ulcer? by Haywhy433(m): 11:07pm On Nov 21, 2017
Finelinks:
Please I have been battling with ulcer, indigestion for the past 3 years.
This has adversely affected every aspect of my life and reduced my productivity too.

I have been to hospitals or and done several tests. I have taken treatments targeted at eliminating H pylori, all to no avail.

I used to take antacids and stopped when I got no improvements and also read about the side effects.

I have equally used a few home remedies.
I really want to hear real life experiences of people who have dealt with this before as it's causing me excruciating pains.

Major symptoms include bloating; hotness of the stomach, groin, legs, shortness of breath, excessive release of gas, belching etc.
THANKS.

SickleCellFndtn:
If you are dealing with Leg Ulcer, which is especially as a result of Sickle Cell...
DID YOU KNOW?
You can have your leg Ulcer dressing and treatment done free at the Sickle Cell Foundation? Just walk in.
Address
Sickle Cell Foundation Nigeria
National Sickle Cell Centre,
Opp Lagos University Teaching Hospital(LUTH),
Ishaga Road, Idi-araba,
Lagos. Nigeria.
Finelinks:
This has adversely affected every aspect of my life and reduced my productivity too.

I have been to hospitals or and done several tests. I have taken treatments targeted at eliminating H pylori, all to no avail.

I used to take antacids and stopped when I got no improvements and also read about the side effects.

I really want to hear real life experiences of people who have dealt with this before as it's causing me excruciating pains.

Major symptoms include bloating; hotness of the stomach, groin, legs, shortness of breath, excessive release of gas, belching etc.
THANKS.

I'm a sickle cell patient battling stomach ulcer recently, please I need help on how cure it
Re: How Do I Deal With Excruciating Ulcer? by delerx(m): 11:37pm On Nov 21, 2017
Check the benefits of rainsoul on my signature. It healed someone with serious peptic ulcer
Re: How Do I Deal With Excruciating Ulcer? by delerx(m): 11:39pm On Nov 21, 2017
Check my signature and send me a mail or call.I am a pharmacist,I can help
Haywhy433:

I'm a sickle cell patient battling stomach ulcer recently, please I need help on how cure it
Re: How Do I Deal With Excruciating Ulcer? by drtosinlaclinic(m): 6:28am On Nov 22, 2017
@Finelinks:
Have you been able to get help? if no or needs further information or investigation. You can chat me up on WhatsApp through this phone number: +2348124305773. I'm available in Nigeria within the next six days, and I can render consultation, investigation, and three different supporting therapies for you at no cost.
Dr. Tosin
Sabo-Yaba, Lagos.
Re: How Do I Deal With Excruciating Ulcer? by Ourown(m): 4:19pm On Nov 26, 2017
profsho1:
Sorry Bro,
There is an effective local herb for such ulcer, it cost u nothing but u will dedicate a day to prepare it.
By the grace ur God, u will give testimony withing a week.
Let me av ur WhatsApp contact.
Mind you, it will cost u nothing

Re: How Do I Deal With Excruciating Ulcer? by Finelinks: 9:16am On Dec 03, 2017
drtosinlaclinic:
@Finelinks:
Have you been able to get help? if no or needs further information or investigation. You can chat me up on WhatsApp through this phone number: +2348124305773. I'm available in Nigeria within the next six days, and I can render consultation, investigation, and three different supporting therapies for you at no cost.
Dr. Tosin
Sabo-Yaba, Lagos.
Sorry got this late. Are you still available sir?
Re: How Do I Deal With Excruciating Ulcer? by EagleScribes: 8:04pm On Dec 03, 2017
Haywhy433:

A bottle of Aloe Vera gel and Fields of Greens is what you need to battle ulcer, increase your levels of immunity and provide adequate blood regeneration
Re: How Do I Deal With Excruciating Ulcer? by Finelinks: 5:22am On Feb 15, 2018
Anonymous1900:
Hi,

I hope this helps you guys somehow - so I was diagnosed or should I say mis-diagnosed with stress ulcer as an undergraduate and given the usual dos and donts of no peppery stuff bla bla And milk of magnesia treatments. I actually resolved to manage my condition and had milk and biscuits or something to chew by my bed side in preparation for the excruciating pain that wakes me up every night however when the milk and palliatives stopped working, my fiancée advised I see a doctor.

I saw my gp and explained to him and after the normal tommy pressing he recommended a blood test to check for antibodies of helicobacter pylori. This bug is common in most adults but remains dormant in most cases and in the few cases it’s active we experience the kind of pain you described. The good news is there is a cure and it does not involve surgery but a powerful cocktail of drugs. This drugs can make you feel useless for the week but when you remember what your taking it for, it’s worth it. The downside is that you must complete the dose usually for a 5/7 day period otherwise the bug can become active again and then a different cocktail of drugs is needed. I started feeling better after 3 days but I had been warned sternly to finish the dose and had read some literature instructing Same.
My recommendation is to do a blood test and let them confirm the presence of antibodies for the helicobacter virus and of positive then a dosage of the 5 day cocktail should work .

P.s :this was a personal experience and I finished the cocktail about aug/sept 2013 with no pain whatsoever related to ulcer since then from someone who has pains daily from 2006/7

Hope this helps and you can reach me for more info if needed

Regards

Pls wat type of drugs were u given?
Re: How Do I Deal With Excruciating Ulcer? by Anonymous1900: 9:22am On Feb 15, 2018
Finelinks:

Pls wat type of drugs were u given?

I cant recall the name of the drugs itself but it was a tripple drug regiment (morning and night) but i know it was a cocktail of antibiotics and antacids

you can find more info here https://www.mims.co.uk/combination-regimens-eradication-h-pylori-nice-guideline/gi-tract/article/882106

I just did as my gp recommended back then and took the drugs religiously

"H. pylori treatment usually includes several medicines. At least two of the medicines are antibiotics that help to kill the bacteria. The other medication causes the stomach to make less acid; lower acid levels help the ulcer to heal. Most people are cured after finishing one to two weeks of medicine."

Hope this helps
Re: How Do I Deal With Excruciating Ulcer? by Finelinks: 11:10am On Feb 19, 2018
Anonymous1900:

I cant recall the name of the drugs itself but it was a tripple drug regiment (morning and night) but i know it was a cocktail of antibiotics and antacids

you can find more info here https://www.mims.co.uk/combination-regimens-eradication-h-pylori-nice-guideline/gi-tract/article/882106

I just did as my gp recommended back then and took the drugs religiously

"H. pylori treatment usually includes several medicines. At least two of the medicines are antibiotics that help to kill the bacteria. The other medication causes the stomach to make less acid; lower acid levels help the ulcer to heal. Most people are cured after finishing one to two weeks of medicine."

Hope this helps
ok.
Tnks
Re: How Do I Deal With Excruciating Ulcer? by Lawrittanneka68(f): 12:48pm On Feb 19, 2018
Finelinks:

THANKS.if you really need permanent cure for it i have two products that will do that,just contact or WhatsAp this number: 08038220168

Re: How Do I Deal With Excruciating Ulcer? by craigkoel1989: 1:04pm On Mar 27, 2020
Good evening
I suffered from serious ulcer pain after which I bought drugs for the ulcer but the drugs were worse as it made me more terrible than I was,I could not belch, had severe stomach pain in the night, nausea and couldn't eat or drink water because I felt like throwing up
I stopped the drug and came across a post on how to cure ulcer and I saw that gauva leaf tea works wonder, I hurrried and plugged the leaf and drank the tea and 20 minutes later I was belching until I didn't feel pain again
This morning I ate well and not feeling bloated again that is why i will like to share with my friends that are suffering from this
To make the tea
Start by plugging 6 leaves of guava leaf
Put 2 cups of water in a kettle
Next boil it for 10 minutes
Next pour it into a cup and either drink like that or add a little honey to sweeten
Drink at least one hour before eating
Drink this guava leave tea for 3 times daily for 1 week and watch how you will return to full health
Remember to share your testimony so others can learn from it
God bless you all
Re: How Do I Deal With Excruciating Ulcer? by braveheart77: 11:58am On May 25, 2020
Finelinks:

THANKS.

You likely dont just have ulcer, you have GERD.

Just to be clear, the shortness of breath suggests you have GERD or Hiatal Hernia. GERD can be caused by your body producing too much acid that damages the lower esophageal sphincter, it can also be caused by a hiatal hernia.

Do you have trouble breathing when lying on your back? Pain in chest and admominal?

If you have a hiatal hernia, then depending on your posture, the hernia may hit the vagus nerve. The vagus nerve stimulates the release of hydrochloric acid (via proton pumps), this may cause over, or under, secretion of hydrochloric acid and stomach enzymes.

Poor stomach digestion due to a lack of sufficient hydrochloric acid can lead to bloating. In rare cases, gastric acid gas from the food will decay and fermentation causes throat spasms that lead to thyroid gland irritation and difficulty swallowing.

Excess acid can eventually lead to ulcer.

I have these symptoms and looking to do an endoscopy soon.

Ulcer itself isn't too difficult to cure but many stubborn cases of ulcer actually have underlying condition like GERD as the cause. GERD may also be a symptom of something more serious like Hiatal Hernia.
Re: How Do I Deal With Excruciating Ulcer? by iliyande(m): 7:07pm On May 27, 2020
braveheart77:

You likely dont just have ulcer, you have GERD.

Just to be clear, the shortness of breath suggests you have GERD or Hiatal Hernia. GERD can be caused by your body producing too much acid that damages the lower esophageal sphincter, it can also be caused by a hiatal hernia.

Do you have trouble breathing when lying on your back? Pain in chest and admominal?

If you have a hiatal hernia, then depending on your posture, the hernia may hit the vagus nerve. The vagus nerve stimulates the release of hydrochloric acid (via proton pumps), this may cause over, or under, secretion of hydrochloric acid and stomach enzymes.

Poor stomach digestion due to a lack of sufficient hydrochloric acid can lead to bloating. In rare cases, gastric acid gas from the food will decay and fermentation causes throat spasms that lead to thyroid gland irritation and difficulty swallowing.

Excess acid can eventually lead to ulcer.

I have these symptoms and looking to do an endoscopy soon.

Ulcer itself isn't too difficult to cure but many stubborn cases of ulcer actually have underlying condition like GERD as the cause. GERD may also be a symptom of something more serious like Hiatal Hernia.

Helpful

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With Excruciating Ulcer? by ajenimuni: 9:53am On May 28, 2020
There is various ulcer, h-pilory is not a joke at all either it just fresh or chronic. this is bacteria infected ulcer that lot don't see head way on it. Am into core herbal healing and there is effective herbal treatment on gastritis as it is fondly call. treated on it often... 09060054012

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead / Lebanon: 25 Passengers From Nigeria Test Positive For COVID-19 - Health Ministry / Bride-To-Be Dies Two Months After Her Introduction Ceremony (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.