Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,500 members, 7,812,543 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

Please Help! How Do I Deal With Side Effects Of Skineal? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help! How Do I Deal With Side Effects Of Skineal? (3754 Views)

Skineal Is The Worst Bleaching Tube In The World / Why You Should Never Use Skineal Or Funbact A On Your Skin. / How Do I Deal With Excruciating Ulcer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! How Do I Deal With Side Effects Of Skineal? by mhisTessy: 5:24pm On Jan 30, 2023
I've been applying skineal on my face before going to bed on a daily basis for over 10yrs now. If I fail to apply it for about two days, my face begins to get rough and itchy until I begin using it again.
Now the major problem is that I can't use any other cream on my face during the day without my face getting swollen, with huge pimples after few days of usage. I've tried several creams, including Vaseline, pears lotion, pears oil and several others, but I keep having the same reaction.
I want to stop using the skineal cream, but then how do I get my face to start adapting to other body cream?

Please I need suggestions
Re: Please Help! How Do I Deal With Side Effects Of Skineal? by kestolove95(m): 5:55pm On Jan 30, 2023
You want to use Nd dump skineal Nd you think skineal is mumu that will allow u go that easily

2 Likes

Re: Please Help! How Do I Deal With Side Effects Of Skineal? by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:17pm On Jan 30, 2023
Who applies Vaseline, pears lotion or oil on the face, when there are plenty foreign face creams in the supermarket to chose from. One container of good face cream can last for 6 months.
Re: Please Help! How Do I Deal With Side Effects Of Skineal? by mhisTessy: 8:56pm On Jan 30, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
Who applies Vaseline, pears lotion or oil on the face, when there are plenty foreign face creams in the supermarket to chose from. One container of good face cream can last for 6 months.
I listed those ones cos they are the ones with less chemicals that people recommended.. I'm sure u saw where I wrote "and several others.."
I've tried Nivea and several others that I can't even remember the names.
Lemon fresh worked for me at a point until it got rebranded.
I also get the same reactions with soaps, it's even worse if I use any antiseptic soap. It's only Eva soap that doesn't react.

BTW, is there anything wrong with using Vaseline lotion, pears lotion or pears oil on the face?

3 Likes

Re: Please Help! How Do I Deal With Side Effects Of Skineal? by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:07pm On Jan 30, 2023
You tried Nivea and lemon fresh? Is Nivea a face cream? Stop using body creams on your face, that's the advice I gave. Buy face creams, that is creams that are strictly for the face. face creams are available in small containers. They are for the face alone.
mhisTessy:

I listed those ones cos they are the ones with less chemicals that people recommended.. I'm sure u saw where I wrote "and several others.."
I've tried Nivea and several others that I can't even remember the names.
Lemon fresh worked for me at a point until it got rebranded.
I also get the same reactions with soaps, it's even worse if I use any antiseptic soap. It's only Eva soap that doesn't react.

BTW, is there anything wrong with using Vaseline lotion, pears lotion or pears oil on the face?
Re: Please Help! How Do I Deal With Side Effects Of Skineal? by mhisTessy: 9:18pm On Jan 30, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
You tried Nivea and lemon fresh? Is Nivea a face cream? Stop using body creams on your face, that's the advice I gave. Buy face creams, that is creams that are strictly for the face. face creams are available in small containers. They are for the face alone.
Alright, noted
Re: Please Help! How Do I Deal With Side Effects Of Skineal? by Carcholce: 9:26pm On Jan 30, 2023
kestolove95:
You want to use Nd dump skineal Nd you think skineal is mumu that will allow u go that easily

Typical Nigeria women. Use and dump

1 Like

Re: Please Help! How Do I Deal With Side Effects Of Skineal? by flourishing247: 10:36pm On Jan 30, 2023
mhisTessy:
I've been applying skineal on my face before going to bed on a daily basis for over 10yrs now. If I fail to apply it for about two days, my face begins to get rough and itchy until I begin using it again.
Now the major problem is that I can't use any other cream on my face during the day without my face getting swollen, with huge pimples after few days of usage. I've tried several creams, including Vaseline, pears lotion, pears oil and several others, but I keep have the same reaction.
I want to stop using the skineal cream, but then how do I get my face to start adapting to other body cream?

Stop using anything on your face. You need to first find out your skin type. Oily, normal or dry. Wash your face and allow it breathe. Don't apply anything for the next three months. Avoid make up too. Visit a dermatologist in a teaching hospital for further help.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! How Do I Deal With Side Effects Of Skineal? by mhisTessy: 6:38am On Jan 31, 2023
flourishing247:

Stop using anything on your face. You need to first find out your skin type. Oily, normal or dry. Wash your face and allow it breathe. Don't apply anything for the next three months. Avoid make up too. Visit a dermatologist in a teaching hospital for further help.

Thanks for your contribution.. Its 4 days now since I stopped using creams,but my face is becoming itchy.. I don't knw how long it's going to last.

As for the skin type, I don't think I need a soothsayer to tell me that I have an oily face, because the amount of oil I wipe off my face on a daily is is enough to fry plantain, lol
Re: Please Help! How Do I Deal With Side Effects Of Skineal? by flourishing247: 4:23pm On Jan 31, 2023
mhisTessy:

Thanks for your contribution.. Its 4 days now since I stopped using creams,but my face is becoming itchy.. I don't knw how long it's going to last.

As for the skin type, I don't think I need a soothsayer to tell me that I have an oily face, because the amount of oil I wipe off my face on a daily is is enough to fry plantain, lol

Let it itch. It will gradually ease off.
Re: Please Help! How Do I Deal With Side Effects Of Skineal? by VEXT: 6:05pm On Jan 31, 2023
Madam talk the truth...

You were using skineal to bleach your face
Re: Please Help! How Do I Deal With Side Effects Of Skineal? by mhisTessy: 6:46pm On Jan 31, 2023
VEXT:
Madam talk the truth...

I'm already fair in complexion sir
Re: Please Help! How Do I Deal With Side Effects Of Skineal? by yewwy(f): 12:50pm On Jun 21, 2023
mhisTessy:
Now the major problem is that I can't use any other cream on my face during the day without my face getting swollen, with huge pimples after few days of usage. I've tried several creams, including Vaseline, pears lotion, pears oil and several others, but I keep having the same reaction.

You are me and i am you. i even got some facial products from DANG which worked at some point but made my face darker and now my face is still full of rashes and pimples. i am back to skineal while still looking for remedy too.
Re: Please Help! How Do I Deal With Side Effects Of Skineal? by dkidd: 3:37pm On Oct 20, 2023
VEXT:
Madam talk the truth...

So skineal dey bleach. This girl has finished me 🙆🏽‍♂️
Re: Please Help! How Do I Deal With Side Effects Of Skineal? by Rosey33(f): 11:20pm On Oct 21, 2023
Hi, what's the update ma'am? I'm currently in your shoes and I need help asap.
Re: Please Help! How Do I Deal With Side Effects Of Skineal? by Feranmi01: 1:26am On Jan 05
I just realized I have 5he same problem, there in no other solution than consistency, I mean do not stop your new skin care routine for the next 12 weeks, provided you believe those product are for your skin type until all the excess steroids in your face stream vanishes, your fave will have to face those problems before getting better
Re: Please Help! How Do I Deal With Side Effects Of Skineal? by Originalsly: 1:47am On Jan 05
Feranmi01:

I just realized I have 5he same problem, there in no other solution than consistency, I mean do not stop your new skin care routine for the next 12 weeks, provided you believe those product are for your skin type until all the excess steroids in your face stream vanishes, your fave will have to face those problems before getting better

Just curious.... what's the reason for using the face cream?
Re: Please Help! How Do I Deal With Side Effects Of Skineal? by Feranmi01: 10:24am On Jan 06
Well.. From what I learnt, the cells in the face are different from the other part of the body, and you can't treat them same way or with same product
Originalsly:

Just curious.... what's the reason for using the face cream?
Re: Please Help! How Do I Deal With Side Effects Of Skineal? by Originalsly: 11:11am On Jan 06
Feranmi01:

Well.. From what I learnt, the cells in the face are different from the other part of the body, and you can't treat them same way or with same product

Hmmm ..... face cream to treat the cells? ... what's wrong with the cells?

(1) (Reply)

What's The Best Solution For A Scorpion Bite? / Any Injection For The Cure Of Eczema? Help, Please. / I Need A Medical Prescription

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.