Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,003 members, 7,821,518 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Check Out This New Yamaha Three-wheeler Beast Of A Machine - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Check Out This New Yamaha Three-wheeler Beast Of A Machine (22802 Views)

Donald Trump's Beast Vs Vladimir Putin's Bunker On Wheels (Photo Comparison) / Watch: Chinese Man Carried A Car With His Three-wheeler On A Busy Road / Nissan Altima Is A 2019 Beast Of A Machine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out This New Yamaha Three-wheeler Beast Of A Machine by Nigeman: 7:58am On Oct 27, 2017
metroid:

You mean you never saw a Yamaha Okada on the streets all your life

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Check Out This New Yamaha Three-wheeler Beast Of A Machine by Phi001(m): 8:06am On Oct 27, 2017
kolaaderin:

Indomie generation spotted, Yahama is know for this even before most of the new brands you know in the field.
Yamaha and Suzuki are the major brands we grew up with in the 70s and 80s in that segment of automobile
Suzuki I know but what is Yamaha?
Re: Check Out This New Yamaha Three-wheeler Beast Of A Machine by michaelisaiah: 8:18am On Oct 27, 2017
Is this still a power bike
Re: Check Out This New Yamaha Three-wheeler Beast Of A Machine by asawanathegreat(m): 8:21am On Oct 27, 2017
Useless machine
Re: Check Out This New Yamaha Three-wheeler Beast Of A Machine by wildchild02: 8:22am On Oct 27, 2017
Na wheel barrow modified be this oo

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get it customized FREE OF CHARGE!
Re: Check Out This New Yamaha Three-wheeler Beast Of A Machine by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 27, 2017
metroid:

You mean you never saw a Yamaha Okada on the streets all your life

I did myself...up to the mid 1990's.
Re: Check Out This New Yamaha Three-wheeler Beast Of A Machine by Bmedels26(f): 8:38am On Oct 27, 2017
grin
BabaCommander:
How much and how can one place an order
Re: Check Out This New Yamaha Three-wheeler Beast Of A Machine by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 27, 2017
Phi001:

Suzuki I know but what is Yamaha?

I know what you thinking....but Yamaha is a conglomerate that makes many things including motorcycles.

Their motorcycles were popular in Nigeria in the 1970'S and 80'S.

You can buy a Yamaha in Nigeria via http://www.yamaha-motor.com.ng/

Below is a 1979 Yamaha model...similar to what was reigninig in Nigeria at the time.

Re: Check Out This New Yamaha Three-wheeler Beast Of A Machine by bishop47: 8:47am On Oct 27, 2017
[quote author=Felixalex post=61810134]

Haba, Yamaha?. They also produce sanitary pads and condoms cryHAHA THIS GUY IS BAD]

1 Like

Re: Check Out This New Yamaha Three-wheeler Beast Of A Machine by bid4rich(m): 9:00am On Oct 27, 2017
Trendy247:
Confused ppl... No need for 2 front wheels.

Why do you think there is no need for 2 front wheel? If someone has seen the need for 2 rear wheel then I think its an innovation for someone to try another method.

Lets be innovative and try out something new.
Re: Check Out This New Yamaha Three-wheeler Beast Of A Machine by lonelydora: 9:14am On Oct 27, 2017
meezynetwork:
Ugbo ndi OMA, Yamaha.

Ugbo ndi oma....Innochris ehhh!
Oke mmadu oke mmadu
Ugbo ndi oma...Innochris
Driver che kam banye.....

Oliver De Coque my man.
Re: Check Out This New Yamaha Three-wheeler Beast Of A Machine by salesforce: 9:21am On Oct 27, 2017
Oh
Re: Check Out This New Yamaha Three-wheeler Beast Of A Machine by econity(m): 9:22am On Oct 27, 2017
Phi001:
I thought they only produce keyboards...

Also, shouldn't it be called trike?

They are masters of Boat Engine
Re: Check Out This New Yamaha Three-wheeler Beast Of A Machine by valx2: 9:53am On Oct 27, 2017
Felixalex:

Haba, Yamaha?. They also produce sanitary pads and condoms cry
they also fry akara and puff puff
Re: Check Out This New Yamaha Three-wheeler Beast Of A Machine by judgedredd22(m): 10:07am On Oct 27, 2017
Felixalex:

Haba, Yamaha?. They also produce sanitary pads and condoms cry

Re: Check Out This New Yamaha Three-wheeler Beast Of A Machine by sKy007: 10:25am On Oct 27, 2017
Phi001:

It's Bajaj and Suzuki I always see...
Indomie generation
Re: Check Out This New Yamaha Three-wheeler Beast Of A Machine by jeffizy(m): 10:38am On Oct 27, 2017
But I've seen this in my hood with a motorcycle dealer.
Re: Check Out This New Yamaha Three-wheeler Beast Of A Machine by Tonason: 8:32pm On Oct 27, 2017
[quote author=Phi001 post=61810065]I thought they only produce keyboards...

Also, shouldn't it be called trike?[/quot
Are you a JJC they are one of the motor cycle producing company in the world, The Okada that was being use before were Yamaha products .
Re: Check Out This New Yamaha Three-wheeler Beast Of A Machine by Kobicove(m): 3:39am On Oct 31, 2017
What's the essence of the second wheel in front?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The New 2019 Honda Insight Looks Just Like A Honda Accord/civic Hybrid. / This Open-top Lamborghini Aventador S Roadster Is A Babe! / Toyota Unveils Its Self-driving E-palette Delivery Pod

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.