Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Woman From Ibadan Sends Her 13-Year-Old Daughter To Hustle In Kano State. Photo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman From Ibadan Sends Her 13-Year-Old Daughter To Hustle In Kano State. Photo (36292 Views)

14-15 Year-Old Boys Searching For Where To Learn 'Yahoo Hustle' In Edo / 14-year-old Girl Shot And Killed By Her 13 Year Old Brother, Who Was Selling Gun / Premature Ejaculation Saved Woman From Raped In Zimbabwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman From Ibadan Sends Her 13-Year-Old Daughter To Hustle In Kano State. Photo by itsIYKE(m): 7:45pm On Oct 26, 2017
IBADAN!!!

2 Likes

Re: Woman From Ibadan Sends Her 13-Year-Old Daughter To Hustle In Kano State. Photo by joystickextendr: 7:47pm On Oct 26, 2017
To bad....
Re: Woman From Ibadan Sends Her 13-Year-Old Daughter To Hustle In Kano State. Photo by Dahmayor(m): 7:48pm On Oct 26, 2017
Just negodu warris dis?......child abuse every where
Re: Woman From Ibadan Sends Her 13-Year-Old Daughter To Hustle In Kano State. Photo by tishbite41(m): 7:48pm On Oct 26, 2017
Agentsmith002:
there is famine in Yoruba land and some eddiots like sarrki and gberra,deomelo will be here deceiving themselves of how their Igr is bigger than that of Japan

ndi ara
lol... no b only Japan na USA. useless pple

2 Likes

Re: Woman From Ibadan Sends Her 13-Year-Old Daughter To Hustle In Kano State. Photo by cosmos1440: 7:49pm On Oct 26, 2017
DrGoodman:
The poverty level on the south west is alarming, a complete city where nobody could afford to change their rusty roofs.

I just pray they don't resort to outright sales of children instead of skulls.

una don start again abi ?
as if there is no poverty in your own region
Re: Woman From Ibadan Sends Her 13-Year-Old Daughter To Hustle In Kano State. Photo by manci(m): 7:50pm On Oct 26, 2017
IBOP carry you are spoon come food Don land
Re: Woman From Ibadan Sends Her 13-Year-Old Daughter To Hustle In Kano State. Photo by Iscoalarcon: 7:51pm On Oct 26, 2017
Hungerbad cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Woman From Ibadan Sends Her 13-Year-Old Daughter To Hustle In Kano State. Photo by Iscoalarcon: 7:52pm On Oct 26, 2017
Agentsmith002:
the hunger in Yoruba land is real.i won't be surprised if another idp camp is opened in Ibadan. was it not this same Ibadan that was reported of how people steal a pot of soup and Eba on fire?

god save Yoruba land ooo
it is kwara not ibadan

1 Like

Re: Woman From Ibadan Sends Her 13-Year-Old Daughter To Hustle In Kano State. Photo by laffwitmi: 7:52pm On Oct 26, 2017
The same Yoruba land that is America to you people ,over 100,000 of your people now planing to move to Yoruba land...
Agentsmith002:
the hunger in Yoruba land is real.i won't be surprised if another idp camp is opened in Ibadan. was it not this same Ibadan that was reported of how people steal a pot of soup and Eba on fire?

god save Yoruba land ooo
Re: Woman From Ibadan Sends Her 13-Year-Old Daughter To Hustle In Kano State. Photo by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 26, 2017
The suffering in the land is much
Re: Woman From Ibadan Sends Her 13-Year-Old Daughter To Hustle In Kano State. Photo by tishbite41(m): 7:56pm On Oct 26, 2017
this is d reason why u pple need developers. poverty on this industrial scale is totally unacceptable. Chai.

2 Likes

Re: Woman From Ibadan Sends Her 13-Year-Old Daughter To Hustle In Kano State. Photo by Agentsmith002: 7:59pm On Oct 26, 2017
laffwitmi:
The same Yoruba land that is America to you people ,over 100,000 of your people now planing to move to Yoruba land...
. eddiotu. go and save bolanle in kano. she is there right now begging for the survival of her downtrodden mother in Ibadan

useless yorubastarfdts every where like mtn

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman From Ibadan Sends Her 13-Year-Old Daughter To Hustle In Kano State. Photo by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:59pm On Oct 26, 2017
This girl is 13?

She looks 10-11.

Malnutrition at work.

Meanwhile, some mothers send their grownup daughters to ''hustle'' in Italy.
Re: Woman From Ibadan Sends Her 13-Year-Old Daughter To Hustle In Kano State. Photo by Ochinex(m): 7:59pm On Oct 26, 2017
cosmos1440:

una don start again abi ? as if there is no poverty in your own region

2 Likes

Re: Woman From Ibadan Sends Her 13-Year-Old Daughter To Hustle In Kano State. Photo by Agentsmith002: 8:01pm On Oct 26, 2017
Iscoalarcon:
it is kwara not ibadan
. kwara was formally Yoruba land until the fulanis ransacked the cowardic afonjas

9 Likes

Re: Woman From Ibadan Sends Her 13-Year-Old Daughter To Hustle In Kano State. Photo by aziaka111(m): 8:06pm On Oct 26, 2017
poverty,poverty,poverty how many times did I call u
Re: Woman From Ibadan Sends Her 13-Year-Old Daughter To Hustle In Kano State. Photo by awa(m): 8:08pm On Oct 26, 2017
Agentsmith002:
there is famine in Yoruba land and some eddiots like sarrki and gberra,deomelo will be here deceiving themselves of how their Igr is bigger than that of Japan

ndi ara

Agent Smith your blood dey hot ohhh... See as you just finished that APC eRat Boy - Sarri.

1 Like

Re: Woman From Ibadan Sends Her 13-Year-Old Daughter To Hustle In Kano State. Photo by naijamafioso: 8:08pm On Oct 26, 2017
some mothers are not worthy of being called a mother

contact my signature for free bitcoins
Re: Woman From Ibadan Sends Her 13-Year-Old Daughter To Hustle In Kano State. Photo by DrGoodman: 8:12pm On Oct 26, 2017
Blackfyre:
Meanwhile there is an ex governor still receiving pensions and cars every three years undecided

My heart goes out to the child, God willing it will end well.

If care is not taken, this little girl will be sent to one big ahlaaji in the north to service her undeveloped engine.
SMH

1 Like

Re: Woman From Ibadan Sends Her 13-Year-Old Daughter To Hustle In Kano State. Photo by Phunmich: 8:16pm On Oct 26, 2017
Agentsmith002:

god save Yoruba land ooo
U seriously need sense
Re: Woman From Ibadan Sends Her 13-Year-Old Daughter To Hustle In Kano State. Photo by jacyhelen(f): 8:26pm On Oct 26, 2017
See as my Dirty yoolbas keep quite....Make una make sure Buahri again

1 Like

Re: Woman From Ibadan Sends Her 13-Year-Old Daughter To Hustle In Kano State. Photo by Ctrlsolutn: 8:28pm On Oct 26, 2017
IgboticGirl:
cry I don't know wat to say
You hav already said something, lol
Re: Woman From Ibadan Sends Her 13-Year-Old Daughter To Hustle In Kano State. Photo by agarawu23(m): 8:32pm On Oct 26, 2017
They will keep giving birth continuously even when they knew nothing is on ground. They always hold the word. GOD WILL DO IT

1 Like

Re: Woman From Ibadan Sends Her 13-Year-Old Daughter To Hustle In Kano State. Photo by zynzyn(m): 8:35pm On Oct 26, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
then some deluded people will have the audacity to say that all mothers (because they carried a child for 9months) love their kid.... kai!

U can imagine!! Wey my cane??! angry

1 Like

Re: Woman From Ibadan Sends Her 13-Year-Old Daughter To Hustle In Kano State. Photo by laffwitmi: 8:42pm On Oct 26, 2017
Pig, u know many under 10 leaving ur God's abandon land to Yoruba today alone?? Tell me the truth how old were u when u left erosion land to promise land (Yoruba land)quote author=Agentsmith002 post=61799949]. eddiotu. go and save bolanle in kano. she is there right now begging for the survival of her downtrodden mother in Ibadan

useless yorubastarfdts every where like mtn[/quote]
Re: Woman From Ibadan Sends Her 13-Year-Old Daughter To Hustle In Kano State. Photo by onward4life(m): 8:50pm On Oct 26, 2017
Osin Dbanjo

!!!
Re: Woman From Ibadan Sends Her 13-Year-Old Daughter To Hustle In Kano State. Photo by Clean2016: 8:56pm On Oct 26, 2017
Agentsmith002:

god save Yoruba land ooo

Read how they stole pots of soup also in Anambra. stealing is stealing and most times it has nothing to do with poverty.
Re: Woman From Ibadan Sends Her 13-Year-Old Daughter To Hustle In Kano State. Photo by mechanics(m): 8:57pm On Oct 26, 2017
Wicked mother.
Re: Woman From Ibadan Sends Her 13-Year-Old Daughter To Hustle In Kano State. Photo by GreenCap: 8:58pm On Oct 26, 2017
Siga:
I honestly don't know if there is hope for this country... the way we make every single thing about tribe or creed baffles me... smh...

I just wish you all can see beyond all these pettiness .... Will you turn down help or favour because the man or woman that God sent to you is of a different tribe? Please ponder on that....

gat to blame those who abolished the 3 wealth-producing regions Britain left for us.

we created 36 salary-owing liabilities and named them states.

this girl would have been enjoying free education.

respect Awo, the man who saw tomorrow
Re: Woman From Ibadan Sends Her 13-Year-Old Daughter To Hustle In Kano State. Photo by enemyofprogress: 9:06pm On Oct 26, 2017
Na Buhari o

Re: Woman From Ibadan Sends Her 13-Year-Old Daughter To Hustle In Kano State. Photo by nwakibie3(m): 9:19pm On Oct 26, 2017
DrGoodman:
The poverty level on the south west is alarming, a complete city where nobody could afford to change their rusty roofs.

I just pray they don't resort to outright sales of children instead of skulls.

So u didn't hear the one that sold her daughter 280k in ogun state

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Excited Zamfara Twin Sisters After Being Released By Kidnappers. / Thieves Cry As Victim Forgives And Preaches To Them In Taraba (pics) / Soldiers Make A Man Swim Inside A Gutter For Stealing N20k Shoes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.