Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

Man With The Largest Joystick, 5kg Scrotum, 3ft Joystick Undergoes Surgery(Pics) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man With The Largest Joystick, 5kg Scrotum, 3ft Joystick Undergoes Surgery(Pics) (4397 Views)

Argentine Surgeons Suspended For Taking Selfies During A Surgery (Pics) / June Wanza, Kenyan Lady Dies During Breast Enlargement Surgery. Pics / African Doctor Performs Successful Foot Reimplantation Surgery(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man With The Largest Joystick, 5kg Scrotum, 3ft Joystick Undergoes Surgery(Pics) by Explorers(m): 6:12pm On Oct 26, 2017
A man has revealed he finally feels 'free' after having life-changing surgery to reduce his 11lb testicles and three-foot penis that left him unable to walk,wear clothes or go to school.

Horace Owiti Opiyo, 20, from Kibigori, Kenya, first noticed a cyst on his genitals when he was just 10 years old.

It is thought to have been caused by a mosquito bite releasing larvae that developed into parasitic worms that blocked Mr Opiyo's drainage system, resulting in his Instruments tissue swelling as fluid accumulated beneath the skin.

Teased by his classmates and unable to afford surgery, Mr Opiyo dropped out of school and became a recluse, convinced the devil had cursed him.

Yet, after a viral post on Facebook reached a local doctor, Mr Opiyo was finally able to have surgery to remove his massive growth.

He said: 'Now I can run and I can play football. Now I'm free! The next step I want to take is to get an education. Who knows what.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-5019433/Man-11lb-testicles-reduced-finally-run.html
Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Man With The Largest Joystick, 5kg Scrotum, 3ft Joystick Undergoes Surgery(Pics) by IAMSASHY(f): 6:15pm On Oct 26, 2017
shocked My Goodness, tank God 4 his life
Re: Man With The Largest Joystick, 5kg Scrotum, 3ft Joystick Undergoes Surgery(Pics) by Explorers(m): 6:16pm On Oct 26, 2017
Mr Opiyo noticed a cyst on his genitals when he was just 10 years old.

The pain was so severe, Mr Opiyo could could barely sit and was bow legged.

Pics before and after the surgery.

Re: Man With The Largest Joystick, 5kg Scrotum, 3ft Joystick Undergoes Surgery(Pics) by madridguy(m): 6:18pm On Oct 26, 2017
I'm happy for him.

3 Likes

Re: Man With The Largest Joystick, 5kg Scrotum, 3ft Joystick Undergoes Surgery(Pics) by sisisioge: 6:22pm On Oct 26, 2017
Dearest Lord in heaven! Where does Explorers see all these things sef.

Thank God for the relief medicine brought to him.

Lalasticlala, come and see somebody's snake o. Though not the kind you like but it is big nevertheless grin
Re: Man With The Largest Joystick, 5kg Scrotum, 3ft Joystick Undergoes Surgery(Pics) by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:22pm On Oct 26, 2017
this was a lot of thing (hernia etc) but definitely NOT a dikc
Re: Man With The Largest Joystick, 5kg Scrotum, 3ft Joystick Undergoes Surgery(Pics) by Explorers(m): 6:23pm On Oct 26, 2017
sisisioge:
Dearest Lord in heaven! Where does Explorers see all these things sef.

Thank God for the relief medicine brought to him.

Lalasticlala, come and see somebody's snake o. Though not the kind you like but it is big nevertheless grin

Lol.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man With The Largest Joystick, 5kg Scrotum, 3ft Joystick Undergoes Surgery(Pics) by Kimcutie: 6:24pm On Oct 26, 2017
Jeez.
Re: Man With The Largest Joystick, 5kg Scrotum, 3ft Joystick Undergoes Surgery(Pics) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 26, 2017
There is no joy in this stick again. No punanny can take this.

It should be elephantiasis
Re: Man With The Largest Joystick, 5kg Scrotum, 3ft Joystick Undergoes Surgery(Pics) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 26, 2017
Nothing strange here. I do see some people with something similar or worse being used by these fraudulent charity organisations to beg on highways. Thank God he got operated on.

1 Like

Re: Man With The Largest Joystick, 5kg Scrotum, 3ft Joystick Undergoes Surgery(Pics) by kullozone(m): 6:33pm On Oct 26, 2017
Anyama!!!
No be prick be this oh!
Re: Man With The Largest Joystick, 5kg Scrotum, 3ft Joystick Undergoes Surgery(Pics) by oz4real83(m): 6:35pm On Oct 26, 2017
This is the real ''big cassava''!!! Don't ever dis-believe anything in this world. There are many strange things out there that will make u dumb-founded if u should see them. It is always safe not to argue or say anything about any issue u know nothing about.
Re: Man With The Largest Joystick, 5kg Scrotum, 3ft Joystick Undergoes Surgery(Pics) by Penalty82(m): 6:39pm On Oct 26, 2017
No comment
Re: Man With The Largest Joystick, 5kg Scrotum, 3ft Joystick Undergoes Surgery(Pics) by R0ckefeller: 6:42pm On Oct 26, 2017
thank God for his life
Re: Man With The Largest Joystick, 5kg Scrotum, 3ft Joystick Undergoes Surgery(Pics) by Blakjewelry(m): 6:43pm On Oct 26, 2017
Na something do the guy o
Re: Man With The Largest Joystick, 5kg Scrotum, 3ft Joystick Undergoes Surgery(Pics) by petishegzy(m): 7:18pm On Oct 26, 2017
When I saw all these pictures, i had to check my own again.
God!!! I'm happy for you brother
Re: Man With The Largest Joystick, 5kg Scrotum, 3ft Joystick Undergoes Surgery(Pics) by SirMichael1: 7:48pm On Oct 26, 2017
If this thing should end up on FP, then so many upsets would begin... I'm already disgusted by the photos but also feel pity for it's owner cry cry
Re: Man With The Largest Joystick, 5kg Scrotum, 3ft Joystick Undergoes Surgery(Pics) by MyPicsSaysItall: 7:54pm On Oct 26, 2017
Damn! shocked

These pics are disgusting

I just pity the guy.

He has been carrying this 'weight' for many years sad

There's no joy in the size of that 'microphone' sad

Thank God he's relieved
Re: Man With The Largest Joystick, 5kg Scrotum, 3ft Joystick Undergoes Surgery(Pics) by somehow: 8:34pm On Oct 26, 2017
Hmm, but why didn't they take him to TB Joshua or to Chris? Maybe to Madouka? Or maybe to Sulaiman? Oh they don't "heal" something like this, its only "science" that can heal this.

Congrats to the guy, just imagining how relieved he is.
Re: Man With The Largest Joystick, 5kg Scrotum, 3ft Joystick Undergoes Surgery(Pics) by Dopenigga(m): 8:44pm On Oct 26, 2017
chai so na mosqito do this to this man.maybe the man no dey cloth him privates well if he wan sleep.
Re: Man With The Largest Joystick, 5kg Scrotum, 3ft Joystick Undergoes Surgery(Pics) by TheArchangel(f): 9:21pm On Oct 26, 2017
Elephantiasis...caused by the filaria worm....wuchereria bancrofti
Re: Man With The Largest Joystick, 5kg Scrotum, 3ft Joystick Undergoes Surgery(Pics) by Aremu01(m): 9:28pm On Oct 26, 2017
Sweet Jesus..... This is gross
Re: Man With The Largest Joystick, 5kg Scrotum, 3ft Joystick Undergoes Surgery(Pics) by Aldebaran(m): 1:51am On Oct 27, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Man With The Largest Joystick, 5kg Scrotum, 3ft Joystick Undergoes Surgery(Pics) by tk4rd: 4:40am On Oct 27, 2017
I thank God for him.

(1) (Reply)

Help! Yellow Spots On My Chest And Neck Region. / This Poor Woman In Agony Needs An Immediate Assistance / COVID-19 Update For December 18 2021 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.