Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,321 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

This Poor Woman In Agony Needs An Immediate Assistance - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / This Poor Woman In Agony Needs An Immediate Assistance (4393 Views)

Meet The Poor Woman Who Has Been Pregnant For 5 Years / Woman In Wheelchair Begs Dangote To Give Her The Dollar He Promised Super Eagles / Terminally Ill Girl, 11, Faces Dying In Agony In Foster Home. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Poor Woman In Agony Needs An Immediate Assistance by Soliciting: 11:06am On Dec 22, 2017
Tragedy struck on the 18th of November 2015 at about 1:16am when fire gutted their two room apartment as a result of an electric spark. The mother of three was said to have rescued her kids by throwing them outside through the window as the door way was already burning fiercely. She however, could not jump off the window because of its size. Sympathizers and neighbors were able to rescue her few minutes later with deep burns all over her body. At this critical state she was rushed to a hospital by neighbors.

Her right arm was to be amputated as a result of the deep burns however, one of the doctors examined and acknowledged some of the cells in her arm were still alive. After several months in pains doctors had to cut/fetch some flesh from her thigh to patch up and cover the deeply affected parts that have refuse to heal.

Another corrective surgery was to be done few months after the first one buy the poor ''agbo'' seller who only had the first surgery as a result of funds from her church, pastors and sympathizers who were able to raise about a million for her. The poor woman thought she could manage not having the second surgery but few months after the first one she begun to feel severe pains unable to stretch her right arm causing much excruciating pains.

We are calling on Nigerians to save this mother of three from this agony. She's unable to do anything right now, she needs to undergo the final corrective surgery which is needed to reduce the pains. The surgery will cause #700,000 aside dressing, drugs and consultations.

For your token of love please send to Acc. No: 0261300892 Acc. Name: Grace Emmanuel GT Bank. or Contact 08063231460.

thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Poor Woman In Agony Needs An Immediate Assistance by whonamehelp(m): 11:08am On Dec 22, 2017
too bad
Re: This Poor Woman In Agony Needs An Immediate Assistance by Soliciting: 11:09am On Dec 22, 2017
Some receipts of the first surgery.

Re: This Poor Woman In Agony Needs An Immediate Assistance by Soliciting: 11:40am On Dec 22, 2017
cc lalasticlala mynd44 dominique please help move this to front page, thank you.

1 Like

Re: This Poor Woman In Agony Needs An Immediate Assistance by Gideon20(m): 9:09pm On Dec 22, 2017
Lord Have Mercy
Re: This Poor Woman In Agony Needs An Immediate Assistance by 1Sharon(f): 1:41am On Dec 23, 2017
The incident took place in 2015 but her wounds still look fresh after 2 years?
Re: This Poor Woman In Agony Needs An Immediate Assistance by Soliciting: 1:28pm On Dec 23, 2017
1Sharon:
The incident took place in 2015 but her wounds still look fresh after 2 years?
those pictures where uploaded only have an over view of the initial damages however ma'am, below is the way it looks now. Inside The wounds have refuse to heal and doctors said it could result to cancer if nothing is done soon thank you ma'am..

Re: This Poor Woman In Agony Needs An Immediate Assistance by Soliciting: 1:29pm On Dec 23, 2017

Re: This Poor Woman In Agony Needs An Immediate Assistance by Soliciting: 1:30pm On Dec 23, 2017

Re: This Poor Woman In Agony Needs An Immediate Assistance by Soliciting: 1:30pm On Dec 23, 2017

Re: This Poor Woman In Agony Needs An Immediate Assistance by Soliciting: 11:28am On Dec 24, 2017
As We Celebrate Christmars With Merryment And Jubilation Please Let Us As Well Remember To Do Good, Help The Needy In Putting Smile On Their Faces. This Is What The Season Entails, This Is For The Season. A Family Is In Need Of Help Please Let Us Collectively Put Smiles On Their Faces. Thank You And God Bless. Please If You Have Any Reconendation As To How We Can Raise This Fund You Can Please Comment. Cc Lalasticlala Seun. Please This Woman Need Help Asap
Re: This Poor Woman In Agony Needs An Immediate Assistance by Soliciting: 8:03am On Dec 26, 2017
This Family Is Still Hoping People Please Lets Help Them. While Christians Were In Merryment Yestaday This Poor Woman Couldn't Even Straight Her Hands. She's In Pains And Needs Help. What Kind Of Life Is This She Would Always Say Please Call Her Phone Number Up There Or Send A Token Of Love Please Help This Family.

1 Like

Re: This Poor Woman In Agony Needs An Immediate Assistance by Soliciting: 12:35pm On Dec 26, 2017
[color=#000099][/color]lalasticlala seun mynd44 dominique

1 Like

Re: This Poor Woman In Agony Needs An Immediate Assistance by Soliciting: 11:16am On Dec 27, 2017
Soliciting:
This Family Is Still Hoping People Please Lets Help Them. While Christians Were In Merryment Yestaday This Poor Woman Couldn't Even Straight Her Hands. She's In Pains And Needs Help. What Kind Of Life Is This She Would Always Say Please Call Her Phone Number Up There Or Send A Token Of Love Please Help This Family.

1 Like

Re: This Poor Woman In Agony Needs An Immediate Assistance by Dyt(f): 1:10pm On Dec 28, 2017
But you should post with your old username
You.don't have to come with a new one

2 Likes

Re: This Poor Woman In Agony Needs An Immediate Assistance by Soliciting: 1:49pm On Dec 28, 2017
Dyt:
But you should post with your old username
You.don't have to come with a new one
i don't have an old account, i just registered. a member of this forum ask me to do this that she could get help on this forum
Re: This Poor Woman In Agony Needs An Immediate Assistance by Dyt(f): 1:58pm On Dec 28, 2017
Soliciting:
i don't have an old account, i just registered. a member of this forum ask me to do this that she could get help on this forum

That member should support you with campaigns
You can't do it all alone

3 Likes

Re: This Poor Woman In Agony Needs An Immediate Assistance by Soliciting: 2:06pm On Dec 28, 2017
Dyt:

That member should support you with campaigns You can't do it all alone
he's Putting Me Through Plenty Even The Mentions Thank You Ma'am
Re: This Poor Woman In Agony Needs An Immediate Assistance by Dyt(f): 2:09pm On Dec 28, 2017
Soliciting:
he's Putting Me Through Plenty Even The Mentions Thank You Ma'am

Really?
He must be a deal breaker

Let him help you with the promotions too
Re: This Poor Woman In Agony Needs An Immediate Assistance by Soliciting: 2:17pm On Dec 28, 2017
Dyt:

Really?
He must be a deal breaker

i don't understand what you meant but i will tell him
Re: This Poor Woman In Agony Needs An Immediate Assistance by Martin0(m): 2:48pm On Dec 28, 2017
Dyt:

Really? He must be a deal breaker
**Energy**gringrin I hail u oo
Re: This Poor Woman In Agony Needs An Immediate Assistance by Dyt(f): 4:27pm On Dec 28, 2017
Martin0:

**Energy**gringrin I hail u oo

Lol
Re: This Poor Woman In Agony Needs An Immediate Assistance by Martin0(m): 4:34pm On Dec 28, 2017
Dyt:

Lol
How far na?grin
Re: This Poor Woman In Agony Needs An Immediate Assistance by Dyt(f): 4:47pm On Dec 28, 2017
Martin0:

How far na?grin

Not so far
Just munched EBA and efo
Damn
Not had EBA in a really really long time
Delicious
God bless the person that gave me garri
Re: This Poor Woman In Agony Needs An Immediate Assistance by Martin0(m): 4:51pm On Dec 28, 2017
Dyt:

Not so far
Just munched EBA and efo
Damn
Not had EBA in a really really long time
Delicious
God bless the person that gave me garri

okgrin
Hian na wa ooo,u na confirm street babe oo,u nor even send anybody sef unlike those slayqueen wey nor send that kin food again!

Who con give u Eba again?

Which kin soup con be efo?me go like cook that kin soup ooo me sef wan cook soup this week ooo atleast u go teach me na!

Chai to spend time with u in reality will be fun oo I swear!
Re: This Poor Woman In Agony Needs An Immediate Assistance by Dyt(f): 5:01pm On Dec 28, 2017
Martin0:

okgrin
Hian na wa ooo,u na confirm street babe oo,u nor even send anybody sef unlike those slayqueen wey nor send that kin food again!

Who con give u Eba again?

Which kin soup con be efo?me go like cook that kin soup ooo me sef wan cook soup this week ooo atleast u go teach me na!

Chai to spend time with u in reality will be fun oo I swear!
A friend came in from.naija
I was lucky he still had garri
Efo is vegetable na
With shaking
Ponmo
Fish and cow tail
Don't worry we have all those here

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: This Poor Woman In Agony Needs An Immediate Assistance by Martin0(m): 5:12pm On Dec 28, 2017
Dyt:

A friend came in from.naija
I was lucky he still had garri
Efo is vegetable na
With shaking
Ponmo
Fish and cow tail
Don't worry we have all those here

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hian na wa ooogringrin

Na wa ooo "efo soup" I go ask one yuroba babe wey I know make she come cook the soup then I go use style take learn from her...

How ur way take go today na? Me sure say dem nor sempe u today oogrin
Re: This Poor Woman In Agony Needs An Immediate Assistance by Dyt(f): 5:16pm On Dec 28, 2017
Martin0:

Hian na wa ooogringrin

Na wa ooo "efo soup" I go ask one yuroba babe wey I know make she come cook the soup then I go use style take learn from her...

How ur way take go today na? Me sure say dem nor sempe u today oogrin

Day was good
Normal
Tiring
But what can I do
Its a way of life
Gotta work for the money
Make God just bless person ni
Re: This Poor Woman In Agony Needs An Immediate Assistance by Martin0(m): 6:17pm On Dec 28, 2017
Dyt:

Day was good Normal Tiring But what can I do Its a way of life Gotta work for the money Make God just bless person ni

Hahahah abi na normal tin be that na!grin
Abeg make money come eee make I chop small insidegrin
Re: This Poor Woman In Agony Needs An Immediate Assistance by Martin0(m): 6:18pm On Dec 28, 2017
Dyt:

Day was good Normal Tiring But what can I do Its a way of life Gotta work for the money Make God just bless person ni
Babe wait oo,sha na yuroba u be?
Re: This Poor Woman In Agony Needs An Immediate Assistance by Dyt(f): 6:21pm On Dec 28, 2017
Martin0:

Babe wait oo,sha na yuroba u be?

Lol
Yh

We have derailed this guys thread
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: This Poor Woman In Agony Needs An Immediate Assistance by Martin0(m): 6:34pm On Dec 28, 2017
Dyt:

Lol Yh

We have derailed this guys thread grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Oh I don even forget sef...

**ladies first** Oya make we waka!
Op sorry oo nor vex

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can I Have Interpretation Of This Typhoid And Malaria Test? / Special Magnetic Knee Belt For Treatment Of Arthritis / Man With The Largest Joystick, 5kg Scrotum, 3ft Joystick Undergoes Surgery(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.