Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Governor Willie Obiano Running At Campaign Ground (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Willie Obiano Running At Campaign Ground (Photo) (47805 Views)

The Moment Top Dignitaries Arrived Atiku's Campaign Ground In Lagos / Aisha Buhari At Nsime Ekere Campaign Ground In Uyo (Photos) / Osun Rerun; Security Operatives Force Residents To Lay On The Ground. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Willie Obiano Running At Campaign Ground (Photo) by realoscar84(m): 9:05pm On Oct 26, 2017
grin grin grin grin ;Dlaugh wan kill me sef. Abeg I never chop this evening
Re: Governor Willie Obiano Running At Campaign Ground (Photo) by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:05pm On Oct 26, 2017
Silly blogger, I was at the event, gov Obiano was jogging to the podium when they called him to address the crowd.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Willie Obiano Running At Campaign Ground (Photo) by Newboss(m): 9:05pm On Oct 26, 2017
grin

Re: Governor Willie Obiano Running At Campaign Ground (Photo) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 26, 2017
Wisdomkosi:
According to reports coming to our news desk have it that Governor Willie Obiano and His team were chased away from Campaign ground in Orumba this afternoon.
9News Nigeria learnt that this is coming after the traditional rulers in the local government jointly called for the boycott of Gov Obiano’s campaign in the area base on the fact that his government neglected the people of Orumba.
This is second in a series now. The first one at Onitsha South Local Govt where the Chairman of the council, Emeka Asoanya and Secretary of the Party, Noel Udeoji were robbed of cash and valuables.
Ndi Anambra are getting set for the real game.
Details later.
Source : http://www.9newsng.com/breaking-gov-willie-obiano-spotted-running-away-from-campaign-groundphoto/
Good one from Anambra. Others to follow soon

2 Likes

Re: Governor Willie Obiano Running At Campaign Ground (Photo) by MXrap: 9:06pm On Oct 26, 2017
Tony is a hardened cultist. He will come 3rd in the election. Look at his eyes. cheesy

[s]
Handsomecole:
We are no longer interested in this village gathering called APGA a gathering that has refused to grow. We connecting Anambra to the national grid of Nigerian politics . Tony Nwoye all the way.
[/s]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Willie Obiano Running At Campaign Ground (Photo) by Odianose13(m): 9:07pm On Oct 26, 2017
Airforce1:
grin cheesy grin cheesy

The incoming governor would never ever neglect that area after seeing these

Who told u that? Do politicians no neglect their villages and senators their constituencies? Forget my brother, e no mean.

1 Like

Re: Governor Willie Obiano Running At Campaign Ground (Photo) by zoedew: 9:07pm On Oct 26, 2017
Kingsley1000:
I learnt he is running from thug attack

The wife was recently at the market to shop -something she has not done in years- in an apparent bid recently to hoodwink the electorate.

1 Like

Re: Governor Willie Obiano Running At Campaign Ground (Photo) by coluka: 9:07pm On Oct 26, 2017
manci:
chased him why if you don't respect him don't you respect ojukwu picture on his clothe too

They didn't chase him, don't mind APC and their propaganda. The governor was running on the campaign ground to show how the crowd that he is still full of energy and these criminals just twisted the whole thing

4 Likes

Re: Governor Willie Obiano Running At Campaign Ground (Photo) by Ndukings: 9:08pm On Oct 26, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
yes but the devil you know, is better than the angel you don't, at least he pays salaries as at when due and is trying his best to improve the lives of Ndi Anambra

That is how they pretend to be good at their 1st tenure.
That's the methodology they operate with.
They will want to impress everyone at first. But will deal with u on their 2nd missionary journey.

We have to be wise. At least, no one should be allowed to rule twice.
Re: Governor Willie Obiano Running At Campaign Ground (Photo) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:08pm On Oct 26, 2017
[quote author=fiizznation post=61798171][color=#990000]Haha.... Shege Dan bura'uba. Wannan Anambra state dindai, sai mun kwache shi da ga hannun APGA. grin

Sai Tony Nwoye
Sai Apc

Yalla Yalla!!! grin[/.........One of the Dullards brother from far north spotted.......at the sight of APC...he is already jubilating not minding the dilapidated joking malnutritious nature of APC in NIgeria.....tell me why this country won't remain backwards with this set of people in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Governor Willie Obiano Running At Campaign Ground (Photo) by Charly68: 9:09pm On Oct 26, 2017
Thank God for democracy ,I hope they won't pursue Baba like this in some communities come 2019 ...Obiano has known his fate in that community already ..let us see what will happen to Obaze and our man Nwoye
Re: Governor Willie Obiano Running At Campaign Ground (Photo) by Chukazu: 9:11pm On Oct 26, 2017
Anambra setting standard for accountability.
my joy is that it's virtually impossible to rig election in Anambra

3 Likes

Re: Governor Willie Obiano Running At Campaign Ground (Photo) by zoedew: 9:11pm On Oct 26, 2017
post=61801862:
Silly blogger, I was at the event, gov Obiano was jogging to the podium when the called him to address the crowd.

Is the reason his security aide had his hand inside his jacket to pull out his weapon.
Re: Governor Willie Obiano Running At Campaign Ground (Photo) by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:13pm On Oct 26, 2017
Anambra is not west where you can win election with propaganda, the crowd was overwhelmed, any body at the event will confirm, he was jogging with his security men when Obiano's campaign DG Sir Victor Umeh called him to address the crowd. Lies can't win election for you guys

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Willie Obiano Running At Campaign Ground (Photo) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 26, 2017
Ndukings:

That is how they pretend to be good at their 1st tenure.
That's the methodology they operate with.
They will want to impress everyone at first. But will deal with u on their 2nd missionary journey.

We have to be wise. At least, no one should be allowed to rule twice.
has Buhari 1st tenure taken us to the promised land?? I hail from Ebonyi I would vote and support my governor for multiple tenures

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Willie Obiano Running At Campaign Ground (Photo) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 26, 2017
Hahaha I love this. My people asaala anya. grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Willie Obiano Running At Campaign Ground (Photo) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 26, 2017

Re: Governor Willie Obiano Running At Campaign Ground (Photo) by MXrap: 9:15pm On Oct 26, 2017
See the massive crowd that came to receive Obiano at the event. Bloggers are liable to go to jail.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Willie Obiano Running At Campaign Ground (Photo) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 26, 2017
Corrupt zoo politicians in government houses must be chase outta our land.

Re: Governor Willie Obiano Running At Campaign Ground (Photo) by MXrap: 9:19pm On Oct 26, 2017
At the campaign at Orumba, PDP member in the federal houses decamped to APGA

4 Likes

Re: Governor Willie Obiano Running At Campaign Ground (Photo) by Williumgrand: 9:19pm On Oct 26, 2017
Re: Governor Willie Obiano Running At Campaign Ground (Photo) by Bullhari007(m): 9:20pm On Oct 26, 2017
I keep saying it... no election in Anambra, Anambra will set the revolution while others will follow. we will show them Anambra is the 1st son of Biafra

1 Like

Re: Governor Willie Obiano Running At Campaign Ground (Photo) by MXrap: 9:21pm On Oct 26, 2017
Obiano jogged to the podium but bloggers said he was running.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Willie Obiano Running At Campaign Ground (Photo) by JerryGent(m): 9:21pm On Oct 26, 2017
How can a sitting governor with fully armed security men be running away from the campaign ground because of just a merely traditional ruler @OP sense fall on you........................ And bia nwekem if you eventually post another fake news here eeeh the kind thunder wey go fire you still dey do press up NONSENSE⚡

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Willie Obiano Running At Campaign Ground (Photo) by MXrap: 9:22pm On Oct 26, 2017
JerryGent:
How can a sitting governor with fully armed security men be running away from the campaign ground because of just a merely traditional ruler @OP sense fall on you........................ And bia nwekem if you eventually post another fake news here eeeh the kind thunder wey go fire you still dey do press up NONSENSE⚡

Bloggers are terrible..lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Willie Obiano Running At Campaign Ground (Photo) by Duru009(m): 9:22pm On Oct 26, 2017
Nigerian are wiser now!!
Re: Governor Willie Obiano Running At Campaign Ground (Photo) by Duru009(m): 9:26pm On Oct 26, 2017
APGA will still win!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Willie Obiano Running At Campaign Ground (Photo) by lavivi(f): 9:27pm On Oct 26, 2017
Tony is all the way

1 Like

Re: Governor Willie Obiano Running At Campaign Ground (Photo) by joinnow: 9:32pm On Oct 26, 2017
When obiano was going for campaign ..... 1st pix

When they chase him and the campaign is chasing him...2nd picture

Re: Governor Willie Obiano Running At Campaign Ground (Photo) by talk2percy(m): 9:41pm On Oct 26, 2017
Hahaha...Nigerians are becoming wiser..and this is the same man Fr Mbaka anointed to continue his good work
Re: Governor Willie Obiano Running At Campaign Ground (Photo) by Ahamefuna0001(m): 9:41pm On Oct 26, 2017
This Anambra election campaign strong oo. Na survival of the fittest. I hope the best wins.
Re: Governor Willie Obiano Running At Campaign Ground (Photo) by Nebuzaradan: 9:42pm On Oct 26, 2017
[s]
Clerverly:
grin grin grin grin grin

Honestly at this time it is better for Governor Obiano To Throw In The towel!

Can He Withstand The Forces Of Dr. Tony Nwoye On The Day Of The Election, While The Rigging Will Be Going On The Police Will Look The Other Way...
Nobody Will Fight For Obiano That Day!

Immediately The Result Is Announced, Peter Obi Would Congratulate Tony Nwoye and Obiano Heads To Court......
[/s]
dream on ngeneukwenu

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Were Beaten At APC Convention, Our Phones Stolen – Foreign Delegates / FCT 25% Requirement: Olisa Agbakoba Saw This Coming / Buhari Sacks JAMB Boss, Ojerinde, And 16 Others, Appoints Replacement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.