Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,056 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Governor Willie Obiano Running At Campaign Ground (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Willie Obiano Running At Campaign Ground (Photo) (47811 Views)

The Moment Top Dignitaries Arrived Atiku's Campaign Ground In Lagos / Aisha Buhari At Nsime Ekere Campaign Ground In Uyo (Photos) / Osun Rerun; Security Operatives Force Residents To Lay On The Ground. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Willie Obiano Running At Campaign Ground (Photo) by Nebuzaradan: 9:44pm On Oct 26, 2017
[s]
Clerverly:

Yul Stands no chance in the election because of his party and the nature politics being played in south east...it is not for the level headed...
[/s]
trash trash trash
ngeneukwenu you no dey shame
shey na wetin you talk for Wike sylva etc
that day you'll hibernate as usual

3 Likes

Re: Governor Willie Obiano Running At Campaign Ground (Photo) by 8stargeneral: 9:46pm On Oct 26, 2017
Dis is just d starting d innocent ipob u killed won't allow u to hv peace.

1 Like

Re: Governor Willie Obiano Running At Campaign Ground (Photo) by Nebuzaradan: 9:46pm On Oct 26, 2017
[s]
fiizznation:
You are still in lalaland my friend. Tony Nwoye will come out victorious by the special grace of God. You guys can only wail after INEC must have already declared him as the winner of the free and fair election.
[/s]
chaii one Nigeria is a crime
even gworo eaters are having opinion in igbo matters
nya diba sad

4 Likes

Re: Governor Willie Obiano Running At Campaign Ground (Photo) by GODISGREAT123: 9:51pm On Oct 26, 2017
Anybody who has ever been to an event attended by Gov. Obiano in fields or stadia would be imagining the stupidity of the silly blogger who posted this. Usually when Obiano arrives he jugs round the field acknowledging the people or he does same when called to the podium

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Willie Obiano Running At Campaign Ground (Photo) by asawanathegreat(m): 9:51pm On Oct 26, 2017
Willie is running from APC and Pdp attacks

1 Like

Re: Governor Willie Obiano Running At Campaign Ground (Photo) by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:52pm On Oct 26, 2017
All towns in Anambra benefited from Obiano three and half years, gov Obiano will be the last to run for his people, he has gone to Agulu Obi's home town several times to campaign , Nsugbe Tony's home town to campaign Without fracas, he is loved by Anambarians.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Willie Obiano Running At Campaign Ground (Photo) by Banter1(m): 10:05pm On Oct 26, 2017
This is how we are going to chase away that hipopotamus that's parading himself as the governor of Niger state in 2019 by God grace.
Re: Governor Willie Obiano Running At Campaign Ground (Photo) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 26, 2017
Action movie #The Bushmeat has become the hunter grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Governor Willie Obiano Running At Campaign Ground (Photo) by eyeview: 10:34pm On Oct 26, 2017
fiizznation:
Haha.... Shege Dan bura'uba. Wannan Anambra state dindai, sai mun kwache shi da ga hannun APGA. grin

Sai Tony Nwoye
Sai Apc

Yalla Yalla!!! grin
Tony Nwoye, a cultist who led a gang of cultists on the orders of his then benefactor, chris uba with police protection, abducted a sitting governor and set ablaze the govt house and later, an Apga governor rebuilds it and he wants to come occupy it.

5 Likes

Re: Governor Willie Obiano Running At Campaign Ground (Photo) by senatordave1(m): 10:35pm On Oct 26, 2017
UklassautosnPro:
Action movie #The Bushmeat has become the hunter grin grin grin grin grin
He is gradually running away from ayaka nsugbe.as he jogged in orumba is how he will lose there.up apc.

1 Like

Re: Governor Willie Obiano Running At Campaign Ground (Photo) by senatordave1(m): 10:38pm On Oct 26, 2017
eyeview:

Tony Nwoye, a cultist who led a gang of cultists on the orders of his then benefactor, chris uba with police protection, abducted a sitting governor and set ablaze the govt house and later, an Apga governor rebuilds it and he wants to come occupy it.
Stop this stale cliche.most of our politiicians belong to one cult or society,its now a norm.you trying to demonise him shows you are afraid of his great chances.if you believe nwoye is no threat,please ignore him and face your obiano and continue chanting apga bu nke anyi.as for me,i am for nwoye and will paint him in good light.do same for obingo.

1 Like

Re: Governor Willie Obiano Running At Campaign Ground (Photo) by Boss347(m): 10:42pm On Oct 26, 2017
I know what’s going on here

Re: Governor Willie Obiano Running At Campaign Ground (Photo) by eyeview: 10:47pm On Oct 26, 2017
senatordave1:

Stop this stale cliche.most of our politiicians belong to one cult or society,its now a norm.you trying to demonise him shows you are afraid of his great chances.if you believe nwoye is no threat,please ignore him and face your obiano and continue chanting apga bu nke anyi.as for me,i am for nwoye and will paint him in good light.do same for obingo.
Afraid of Tony? My candidate beat his cultist candidate in our university days. Today, am in Apga while he has decamped to APC like a political prostitute which he is to fulfil Arthur Eze's IGR looting program, once again, my candidate will floor him.

Mark my word: if Nwoye and APC comes as close as third, then know it was rigged.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Willie Obiano Running At Campaign Ground (Photo) by senatordave1(m): 10:56pm On Oct 26, 2017
eyeview:

Afraid of Tony? My candidate beat his cultist candidate in our university days. Today, am in Apga while he has decamped to APC like a political prostitute which he is to fulfil Arthur Eze's IGR looting program, once again, my candidate will floor him.

Mark my word: if Nwoye and APC comes as close as third, then know it was rigged.
How is he going to win without factors like godfatherism,federal might and money that influence anambra polls? No candidate has ever become governor without a godfather.what has obiano achieved apart from paying salaries,siting of billboards in every empty space,chanting of apga bu nke anyi,building of a few flyovers and trying to use bianca to blackmail voters? In the financial sector he belongs to,what has he done? The whole of ekwusigo and ayamelum and anambra west has no bank,no road tarred by obiano,no classroom block built,nothing tangible.
Obiano is not even a politician but nwoye is a grassroot politician who defeated obiano in his own federal constituency and would defeat him again.up ayaka.
Re: Governor Willie Obiano Running At Campaign Ground (Photo) by Imo1stson: 10:57pm On Oct 26, 2017
eyeview:

All these your cultist this cultist that, weren't Peter Obi, Willie Obiano and Victor Umeh Sealords? Drop the cultist tag because you are equally one.
Re: Governor Willie Obiano Running At Campaign Ground (Photo) by autonomous22: 11:12pm On Oct 26, 2017
DrGoodman:
Hungry bloggers everywhere

The governor was just running into the area to show he is energetic and people are blogging rubbish

where u there??
Re: Governor Willie Obiano Running At Campaign Ground (Photo) by Rhea(f): 11:23pm On Oct 26, 2017
Wisdomkosi:
According to reports coming to our news desk have it that Governor Willie Obiano and His team were chased away from Campaign ground in Orumba this afternoon.
9News Nigeria learnt that this is coming after the traditional rulers in the local government jointly called for the boycott of Gov Obiano’s campaign in the area base on the fact that his government neglected the people of Orumba.
This is second in a series now. The first one at Onitsha South Local Govt where the Chairman of the council, Emeka Asoanya and Secretary of the Party, Noel Udeoji were robbed of cash and valuables.
Ndi Anambra are getting set for the real game.
Details later.
Source : http://www.9newsng.com/breaking-gov-willie-obiano-spotted-running-away-from-campaign-groundphoto/

Willie the ben johnson obiano grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Governor Willie Obiano Running At Campaign Ground (Photo) by Obierika(m): 11:43pm On Oct 26, 2017
Wisdomkosi:
According to reports coming to our news desk have it that Governor Willie Obiano and His team were chased away from Campaign ground in Orumba this afternoon.
9News Nigeria learnt that this is coming after the traditional rulers in the local government jointly called for the boycott of Gov Obiano’s campaign in the area base on the fact that his government neglected the people of Orumba.
This is second in a series now. The first one at Onitsha South Local Govt where the Chairman of the council, Emeka Asoanya and Secretary of the Party, Noel Udeoji were robbed of cash and valuables.
Ndi Anambra are getting set for the real game.
Details later.
Source : http://www.9newsng.com/breaking-gov-willie-obiano-spotted-running-away-from-campaign-groundphoto/

You bloggers are a bunch of liars who will rot in hell!

Does he look like someone who is running for his life in this pic?

1 Like

Re: Governor Willie Obiano Running At Campaign Ground (Photo) by MbaMbaMbaMba: 12:09am On Oct 27, 2017
[s]
Nebuzaradan:
[s][/s]
trash trash trash
ngeneukwenu you no dey shame
shey na wetin you talk for Wike sylva etc
that day you'll hibernate as usual
[/s]

NONSENSE
Re: Governor Willie Obiano Running At Campaign Ground (Photo) by Smartii(m): 12:15am On Oct 27, 2017
Spylord48:

Why you carry this Anambra election for head like gala?
Is better for Yul Edochie to win than for ApC to Anambra.
I presided over an election in anambra state at a polling unit in ihiala during while I served in 2015, anambra's dislike for APC is top notch, buhari pulled 3 votes at my unit while GEJ had over like 200+,frankly, anambra can't be for APC, so impossible.

1 Like

Re: Governor Willie Obiano Running At Campaign Ground (Photo) by mechanics(m): 12:18am On Oct 27, 2017
Hahahaha, that's serious.
Re: Governor Willie Obiano Running At Campaign Ground (Photo) by franudi: 12:29am On Oct 27, 2017
Obiano must fail.
Re: Governor Willie Obiano Running At Campaign Ground (Photo) by MONITZ: 1:11am On Oct 27, 2017
Handsomecole:
We are no longer interested in this village gathering called APGA a gathering that has refused to grow. We connecting Anambra to the national grid of Nigerian politics . Tony Nwoye all the way.

Dem don cone again,if Anambrarians like make dem vote the APC and they will live to regret it.The devil u know is better than the angel u know not.Most of the APC governors re performing miserably amidst below par governance,they should let this fact guide them lest they grind their teeth in regret and go the way of those states that re gradually grinding to a halt courtesy of these clueless governors...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Willie Obiano Running At Campaign Ground (Photo) by Danniscott(m): 1:28am On Oct 27, 2017
There is no truth in what OP posted. The governor was just jugging round, greeting people. How can he run, from a ground where a PDP current house of Representatives member representing Orumba north and South Ben Nwankwo decamped to APGA it over 5,000 supporters.

All these propaganda won't make Nwoye or APC win on 18th November. Anyways keep peddling lies

4 Likes

Re: Governor Willie Obiano Running At Campaign Ground (Photo) by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:36am On Oct 27, 2017
Spylord48:

Why you carry this Anambra election for head like gala?
Is better for Yul Edochie to win than for ApC to Anambra.
kai! grin
Re: Governor Willie Obiano Running At Campaign Ground (Photo) by janykute: 2:58am On Oct 27, 2017
DrGoodman:
Hungry bloggers everywhere

The governor was just running into the area to show he is energetic and people are blogging rubbish
Which kind running be that wey the security men dey bring out their pistol from their jacket?That race no be for exercise Abeg.
Re: Governor Willie Obiano Running At Campaign Ground (Photo) by janykute: 3:02am On Oct 27, 2017
Obierika:

You bloggers are a bunch of liars who will rot in hell!

Does he look like someone who is running for his life in this pic?
He's definetly running for his life from what I saw in that pic,check out his security detail trying to take out his weapon from his jacket an indication that things were about to go wrong.
Re: Governor Willie Obiano Running At Campaign Ground (Photo) by GODISGREAT123: 3:37am On Oct 27, 2017
janykute:

He's definetly running for his life from what I saw in that pic,check out his security detail trying to take out his weapon from his jacket an indication that things were about to go wrong.

Believe what you like!

Walking or running, security details always have their hands in that position.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Willie Obiano Running At Campaign Ground (Photo) by nonsobaba: 3:47am On Oct 27, 2017
Willie Obiano is the man to beat in this election, so expect the opposition to keep churning out lies as November 18th draws nearer. But one funny thing they do that really amuses me, is that after accusing Obiano of being a billboard governor, you see them mounting their own billboards across the state!

APGA leads, Anambra follows.

1 Like

Re: Governor Willie Obiano Running At Campaign Ground (Photo) by blaqoracle: 4:15am On Oct 27, 2017
VoltageDivida:
I wish this habit will continue even in 2019, where all non performing officers will be chased away, the president inclusive.
dont worry urself. in 2019, anybody that campaign against buhari may eventually have his or her hand cut off. no wailing in the north, you can continue wailing in the east.
Re: Governor Willie Obiano Running At Campaign Ground (Photo) by Kingsley1000(m): 5:18am On Oct 27, 2017
MXrap:
Chike stop fooling yourself.

[s][/s]
u still don't get my post,,remove obiano from the picture here
Re: Governor Willie Obiano Running At Campaign Ground (Photo) by MXrap: 6:09am On Oct 27, 2017
Ezi ofia. Focus on your one legged limping ogboni useless Okorocha who used one of his legs for rituals. Your wish is that APC will come and mess our state like they have ruined your now worthless and hopeless Imo state. We shall not allow APC an inch into our dear state.

[s]
Imo1stson:

l these your cultist this cultist that, weren't Peter Obi, Willie Obiano and Victor Umeh Sealords? Drop the cultist tag because you are equally one.
[/s]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Expels Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege With Immediate Effect / NYSC Corp Members Collecting Their INEC Training Allowance (Picture) / Goodluck Jonathan's Security Batters Punch Reporter - Olatunji Obasa (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.