Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,465 members, 7,836,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Tonto Dikeh Conferred With A Chieftaincy Title ''Adadioranmma 1 Of Nollywood'' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Conferred With A Chieftaincy Title ''Adadioranmma 1 Of Nollywood'' (30532 Views)

Shina Peller And Wife, Ayobola Conferred With Chieftaincy Titles In Epe / Davido Honoured With A Chieftaincy Title In Ibusa, Delta State / Rachael Okonkwo Conferred With Chieftaincy Title (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Conferred With A Chieftaincy Title ''Adadioranmma 1 Of Nollywood'' by tishbite41(m): 7:58pm On Oct 26, 2017
adadioranmah:
She just had to tiff my moniker
lol..no b lie

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Conferred With A Chieftaincy Title ''Adadioranmma 1 Of Nollywood'' by wristbangle: 7:58pm On Oct 26, 2017
adadioranmah:

Lol

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Conferred With A Chieftaincy Title ''Adadioranmma 1 Of Nollywood'' by Daniel058(m): 7:58pm On Oct 26, 2017
Ka m nukwa
Re: Tonto Dikeh Conferred With A Chieftaincy Title ''Adadioranmma 1 Of Nollywood'' by taurusmena1(m): 7:59pm On Oct 26, 2017
And this is news?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Conferred With A Chieftaincy Title ''Adadioranmma 1 Of Nollywood'' by Owojuyi(f): 7:59pm On Oct 26, 2017
Sounds more like queen of drama of nollywood
Re: Tonto Dikeh Conferred With A Chieftaincy Title ''Adadioranmma 1 Of Nollywood'' by Leez(m): 8:01pm On Oct 26, 2017
HungerBAD:
Lol.

Just what I need to make me laugh. Agbero Chief how are you doing?hope you did not punch or slap anybody there?

There was a time Chieftaincy meant something in Nigeria,but the "CASUALISATION" of the institution,by our RED CAP brothers just across that Bridge in Asaba, has turned the institution into a Joke.

Might as well give a Chicken a Chieftaincy title there.
e pain am grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Conferred With A Chieftaincy Title ''Adadioranmma 1 Of Nollywood'' by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 26, 2017
HungerBAD:
Lol.

Just what I need to make me laugh. Agbero Chief how are you doing?hope you did not punch or slap anybody there?

There was a time Chieftaincy meant something in Nigeria,but the "CASUALISATION" of the institution,by our RED CAP brothers just across that Bridge in Asaba, has turned the institution into a Joke.

Stop talking rubbish you old fool. That award was given to her by Nollywood and not any village.

Continue your subtle hate on the Igbos thinking that we don't know. Ozu Mbam.

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Conferred With A Chieftaincy Title ''Adadioranmma 1 Of Nollywood'' by iconize(m): 8:05pm On Oct 26, 2017
HungerBAD:
Lol.

You're an elfish loafer. You stay pulling claims from your oil-bloated brain.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Conferred With A Chieftaincy Title ''Adadioranmma 1 Of Nollywood'' by naijalo: 8:07pm On Oct 26, 2017
Re: Tonto Dikeh Conferred With A Chieftaincy Title ''Adadioranmma 1 Of Nollywood'' by asawanathegreat(m): 8:08pm On Oct 26, 2017
Toto dike Weldon
Re: Tonto Dikeh Conferred With A Chieftaincy Title ''Adadioranmma 1 Of Nollywood'' by Adaumunocha(f): 8:09pm On Oct 26, 2017
Good for her...
Re: Tonto Dikeh Conferred With A Chieftaincy Title ''Adadioranmma 1 Of Nollywood'' by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 26, 2017
_I just watched a Nollywood movie where some villagers gathered to use a virgin for sacrifice,My problem is not the sacrifice o...._
_What is paining Me is that the virgin is_ *"Tonto dike"*�����
Re: Tonto Dikeh Conferred With A Chieftaincy Title ''Adadioranmma 1 Of Nollywood'' by Obierika(m): 8:16pm On Oct 26, 2017
The people who conferred such a prestigious title on this tart are a bunch of confused people!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Conferred With A Chieftaincy Title ''Adadioranmma 1 Of Nollywood'' by sisisioge: 8:20pm On Oct 26, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oluwatontondike! No be small thing o! May God give you some peace.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Conferred With A Chieftaincy Title ''Adadioranmma 1 Of Nollywood'' by ariklawani(f): 8:20pm On Oct 26, 2017
CecyAdrian:
I just hope she is truly happy. She has been through a lot
Yes,tru a lot
Re: Tonto Dikeh Conferred With A Chieftaincy Title ''Adadioranmma 1 Of Nollywood'' by ariklawani(f): 8:23pm On Oct 26, 2017
This babe don suffer.she just need to stay low and be happy.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Conferred With A Chieftaincy Title ''Adadioranmma 1 Of Nollywood'' by Killurself: 8:24pm On Oct 26, 2017
They are deceiving her with chieftaincy to extort her money. Congrats psycho yeye brity
Re: Tonto Dikeh Conferred With A Chieftaincy Title ''Adadioranmma 1 Of Nollywood'' by Uchman50(m): 8:25pm On Oct 26, 2017
Agbero Chief grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Conferred With A Chieftaincy Title ''Adadioranmma 1 Of Nollywood'' by columbus007(m): 8:26pm On Oct 26, 2017
Dem well done sad
Re: Tonto Dikeh Conferred With A Chieftaincy Title ''Adadioranmma 1 Of Nollywood'' by agarawu23(m): 8:30pm On Oct 26, 2017
Even after a failed marriage? lipsrsealed
Re: Tonto Dikeh Conferred With A Chieftaincy Title ''Adadioranmma 1 Of Nollywood'' by stuffs4me(m): 8:40pm On Oct 26, 2017
Stoopeed domestic violent person

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Conferred With A Chieftaincy Title ''Adadioranmma 1 Of Nollywood'' by Bullhari007(m): 8:45pm On Oct 26, 2017
HungerBAD:
Lol.

like the one they gave one useless old Fulani cow in Aba
Re: Tonto Dikeh Conferred With A Chieftaincy Title ''Adadioranmma 1 Of Nollywood'' by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 26, 2017
Irukkanews:
Controversial Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh was today conferred with a chieftaincy title. She was crowned as the ''Adadioranmma 1 of Nollywood''.

Watch video and more pictures here: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bat8TeoHbMT/?taken-by=tontolet

http://irukkanews.com/tonto-dikeh-conferred-with-a-chieftaincy-title-p3039-96.htm

Igbowood sounds better.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Conferred With A Chieftaincy Title ''Adadioranmma 1 Of Nollywood'' by Ngozi123(f): 9:02pm On Oct 26, 2017
HungerBAD:
Lol.

Are you implying here that Asaba people don’t wear red caps?

Also, this title was conferred to her by the Nollywood association, not a particular Igbo community so nothing you said here holds any weight undecided. You Igbo haters never fail to surprise me with your bigotry undecided.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Conferred With A Chieftaincy Title ''Adadioranmma 1 Of Nollywood'' by Ngozi123(f): 9:05pm On Oct 26, 2017
RebelChip:

Stop talking rubbish you old fool. That award was given to her by Nollywood and not any village.

Continue your subtle hate on the Igbos thinking that we don't know. Ozu Mbam.

It’s not even subtle; it’s as clear as day to any right-minded Igbo person.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Conferred With A Chieftaincy Title ''Adadioranmma 1 Of Nollywood'' by Mrjo(m): 9:11pm On Oct 26, 2017
adadioranmah:
her's is 1 of nollywood yours is 1 of nairaland
Re: Tonto Dikeh Conferred With A Chieftaincy Title ''Adadioranmma 1 Of Nollywood'' by josephishola: 9:14pm On Oct 26, 2017
I taught am d only 1 dat think diz way oooo
Re: Tonto Dikeh Conferred With A Chieftaincy Title ''Adadioranmma 1 Of Nollywood'' by daveP(m): 9:18pm On Oct 26, 2017
Does this make her any happier? big NO!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Conferred With A Chieftaincy Title ''Adadioranmma 1 Of Nollywood'' by AreaFada2: 9:25pm On Oct 26, 2017
VoltageDivida:
These days anyone can be crowned in Nigeria including thieves and whores.

You can ask Rochas of you doubt me.

Not everywhere in Nigeria. Do you ever see Benin dishing out titles to foreigners/oyinbo and just anyone?
Not even to former heads of state or governors.

The way some of our traditional rulers are going about dishing out titles, you wonder if they actually know the tradition of their ancestors.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Conferred With A Chieftaincy Title ''Adadioranmma 1 Of Nollywood'' by Williumgrand: 9:34pm On Oct 26, 2017
Re: Tonto Dikeh Conferred With A Chieftaincy Title ''Adadioranmma 1 Of Nollywood'' by anthonyuncle(m): 9:45pm On Oct 26, 2017
fake ass group giving a fake ass title to a fake ass bitch
Re: Tonto Dikeh Conferred With A Chieftaincy Title ''Adadioranmma 1 Of Nollywood'' by Gkemz: 10:15pm On Oct 26, 2017
Her title exist only in nollywood movies.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beautiful Faces Of Nadia Buari / How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures / Jeta Amata And Mbong On The Set Of "The American King" With Akon (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.