Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,916 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:55 PM

Tonto Dikeh Conferred With A Chieftaincy Title ''Adadioranmma 1 Of Nollywood'' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Conferred With A Chieftaincy Title ''Adadioranmma 1 Of Nollywood'' (30540 Views)

Shina Peller And Wife, Ayobola Conferred With Chieftaincy Titles In Epe / Davido Honoured With A Chieftaincy Title In Ibusa, Delta State / Rachael Okonkwo Conferred With Chieftaincy Title (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Conferred With A Chieftaincy Title ''Adadioranmma 1 Of Nollywood'' by Freeman59: 10:59pm On Oct 26, 2017
HungerBAD:
Lol.

Just what I need to make me laugh. Agbero Chief how are you doing?hope you did not punch or slap anybody there?

There was a time Chieftaincy meant something in Nigeria,but the "CASUALISATION" of the institution,by our RED CAP brothers just across that Bridge in Asaba, has turned the institution into a Joke.

Might as well give a Chicken a Chieftaincy title there.

EiYaaa, I'm not big on tonto but I'm sorry they made a chicken a chief and refused to make you one. So sorry bro, just go hug transformer.

HungerBad

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Conferred With A Chieftaincy Title ''Adadioranmma 1 Of Nollywood'' by LasgidiOnline(m): 11:38pm On Oct 26, 2017
Re: Tonto Dikeh Conferred With A Chieftaincy Title ''Adadioranmma 1 Of Nollywood'' by Yuji: 2:45am On Oct 27, 2017
anthonyuncle:
fake ass group giving a fake ass title to a fake ass bitch
At least we know the fake ass bitch but who knows you? Fake nonentity son of a biatch tongue
Re: Tonto Dikeh Conferred With A Chieftaincy Title ''Adadioranmma 1 Of Nollywood'' by Nobody: 4:58am On Oct 27, 2017
Henryyy:
Congrats Tonto.
Tattoo chief
Re: Tonto Dikeh Conferred With A Chieftaincy Title ''Adadioranmma 1 Of Nollywood'' by chigo003(m): 6:13am On Oct 27, 2017
Chieftancy title for sale

Re: Tonto Dikeh Conferred With A Chieftaincy Title ''Adadioranmma 1 Of Nollywood'' by Diso60090(m): 6:36am On Oct 27, 2017
This girl self wetin she wan use am do
Re: Tonto Dikeh Conferred With A Chieftaincy Title ''Adadioranmma 1 Of Nollywood'' by PierreDeFermath(m): 7:52am On Oct 27, 2017
Husband beater. So they can confer title on someone that beats her husband? do igwes confer nollywood title too?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Conferred With A Chieftaincy Title ''Adadioranmma 1 Of Nollywood'' by Thimmoh(m): 8:48am On Oct 27, 2017
Nigeria and Chieftancy
Re: Tonto Dikeh Conferred With A Chieftaincy Title ''Adadioranmma 1 Of Nollywood'' by God2man(m): 9:13am On Oct 27, 2017
Adadionranma? Daughter?

Anybody with the real meaning?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Conferred With A Chieftaincy Title ''Adadioranmma 1 Of Nollywood'' by anthonyuncle(m): 9:40am On Oct 27, 2017
Yuji:

At least we know the fake ass bitch but who knows you? Fake nonentity son of a biatch tongue
eh I know u naw,
popular fake ass fan of a fake ass bitch.
dnt u ever mention da person dat bore me(EVER!!!)
I can end u 4rm where i am & it will gt 2u at dat ur comfy shit hole (dat u lay).
u foolish stinky stupid f**kin piece of shit
Re: Tonto Dikeh Conferred With A Chieftaincy Title ''Adadioranmma 1 Of Nollywood'' by Afritop(m): 10:09am On Oct 27, 2017
So sure this lady must have conquered a lot of dickz in her sojourn
Re: Tonto Dikeh Conferred With A Chieftaincy Title ''Adadioranmma 1 Of Nollywood'' by Muzanga(f): 10:45am On Oct 27, 2017
HungerBAD:
Lol.

Just what I need to make me laugh. Agbero Chief how are you doing?hope you did not punch or slap anybody there?

There was a time Chieftaincy meant something in Nigeria,but the "CASUALISATION" of the institution,by our RED CAP brothers just across that Bridge in Asaba, has turned the institution into a Joke.

Might as well give a Chicken a Chieftaincy title there.
your kind in your yoruba land who has married and divorced two women , is he fit to be a king?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Conferred With A Chieftaincy Title ''Adadioranmma 1 Of Nollywood'' by Scarlet5: 6:48pm On Oct 27, 2017
Re: Tonto Dikeh Conferred With A Chieftaincy Title ''Adadioranmma 1 Of Nollywood'' by Yuji: 9:09pm On Oct 27, 2017
anthonyuncle:

eh I know u naw,
popular fake ass fan of a fake ass bitch.
dnt u ever mention da person dat bore me(EVER!!!)
I can end u 4rm where i am & it will gt 2u at dat ur comfy shit hole (dat u lay).
u foolish stinky stupid f**kin piece of shit
You are the bastard of a stinking LovePeddler who nobody knows and is hating on someone way better than you. So why not just end your frustration and die? I can help with the tools like guns and ropes. Pathetic oaf of a trillion fools.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beautiful Faces Of Nadia Buari / Tunde Ednut Is Living Illegally In The US - Kemi Olunloyo / Skiibii Is Alive - Kcee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.