Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Big Boys Travel Habits That Can Earn You Money As Online Travel Agent! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Big Boys Travel Habits That Can Earn You Money As Online Travel Agent! (452 Views)

5 Habits That Will Keep YOU BROKE! / Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? / How to Manage Online Travel Business With No Special Skill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Big Boys Travel Habits That Can Earn You Money As Online Travel Agent! by GoldmindswebINC(m): 6:53pm On Oct 26, 2017
Traveling is often a huge task and to sort everything out on your own can be stressful, which is why most people turn to travel agents for assistance. A majority of Nigerians love to travel whether within the country or around the world. Many people today prefer travelling through an agent because it’s convenient and safer.
A part from safety today many BIG BOYS see it as a medium to show off, Taking selfies on the plane which they often taged as SKYLEVELS. It’s might interest you to know that many smart brained entrepreneur are taking advantages of these extravagant lifestyle of so many Nigerian especially the youths to make cool cash for themselves. Wow! Yea, I’ll frankly tell you that as far as technology is concerned you must be computer savvy to succeed in life, take it or leave it.

On the net today, there’re thousand and one articles on how to make money or build career but the surest way to make it is been able to examine trends and what moves into growth whenever possible. Involving in a business that can’t connect you with trends is only going to leave you in the lurch one day. Just to help you understand better, I ones have a friend who is currently in Canada now, before he left the country he had this habit of bragadocious lifestyle (big guys). He just hate travelling on Nigeria roads so he's to get online travel agents that can book him a flight and a hotel online. Off-course that's is the trend and he shouldn’t be left out.

Now getting down to business…..
I’m often asked, “How do people make money as a Home-based travel agent?” It seems like a simple enough question and I bet you think you know the answer. But read on......

Some of the ways home-based travel agents – the smart ones at least – earn money may not be quite so obvious.
Making money from this aspect is simpler than you think, Infact it's the easiest way to build wealth with no special skill. Because they only direct travelers to where they’ll book their flight, get hotel accommodations without even knowing any airline or hotel owners in person and gets their cash wired into their bank account Legitimately by travel Vendors.

What are the requirements for a start?
The only tool you need for online travel agent is having a well responsive and user friendly website. Because travelers are most time conscious people they don't waste a minute and needs something that will reduce stress by just picking up a date on your website calendar and waking up the next morning to jump into a plane or enter their hotel.
Without exaggerating things here, starting your own travel agency often requires just a phone, computer and a domain name (website). breaking into this travel business might be the highest thing you have achieve so far about real six-figure and the only good way to start is by setting up your own website Now.

My name Is Daniel. i'm proud to say that i have led someone hand into success by setting up this website for them and i can still do same for you.
To get started call or Whatsapp: 08147714099
Thanks for your time as a look forward to seeing your call.

(1) (Reply)

Financial Freedom At Last!!! / Earn N15,000 By Referring A Client To Us / Paddypaddybet Now In Other Major Cities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.