Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,118 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

Femi Adesina Commends Nigerians For Prayers, Goodwill To President Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Adesina Commends Nigerians For Prayers, Goodwill To President Buhari (8476 Views)

Buhari Is An Accidental President – Fayose, Lampoons Femi Adesina / Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him / Buhari, Osinbajo Earning Half Salaries Since 2015 - Femi Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Adesina Commends Nigerians For Prayers, Goodwill To President Buhari by SWYM(m): 8:54pm On Oct 26, 2017
Goodwill?
We never had it this like way
Re: Femi Adesina Commends Nigerians For Prayers, Goodwill To President Buhari by donneco(m): 8:55pm On Oct 26, 2017
They have succeed in turning Nigerians to prayer warriors.
Izorit
Re: Femi Adesina Commends Nigerians For Prayers, Goodwill To President Buhari by maasoap(m): 8:58pm On Oct 26, 2017
madridguy:
We progressive Nigerians are praying for Sai Baba for more wisdom, understanding, good health and long life to lead Nigeria to a greater height.

I remain the last man standing.

Sai Baba till final whistle.
Buhari........... Till 2023. The good health has been restored. Wailers, how market?
Re: Femi Adesina Commends Nigerians For Prayers, Goodwill To President Buhari by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 26, 2017
What apc needs is to dissolve n head back to ACN and CPC
Re: Femi Adesina Commends Nigerians For Prayers, Goodwill To President Buhari by mightyhazel: 9:08pm On Oct 26, 2017
ok

Re: Femi Adesina Commends Nigerians For Prayers, Goodwill To President Buhari by asawanathegreat(m): 9:11pm On Oct 26, 2017
May God 4give Adesina for dis news
Re: Femi Adesina Commends Nigerians For Prayers, Goodwill To President Buhari by TheShopKeeper(m): 9:13pm On Oct 26, 2017
....ok now that prayers have been offered on behalf of PMB, when will he start to work, instead of gallivanting from one nation to another.
....since he has been back bow, he has visited 4 nations and till now still no decision from him on the various issues at hand - SFG and NIA DG.
Re: Femi Adesina Commends Nigerians For Prayers, Goodwill To President Buhari by lereinter(m): 9:15pm On Oct 26, 2017
i cant deceieve u mr.femi
pmb has overpromise and underperform
i give up on him
Re: Femi Adesina Commends Nigerians For Prayers, Goodwill To President Buhari by caprock(m): 9:16pm On Oct 26, 2017
JOB OPPORTUNITIES[b][/b]
[b][/b]@ Taxon Systems Limited
we are looking for young people to work in an IT based designing and manufacturing company with lots of potentials.

Qualification: At least 5 credits in WAEC (GCE) including English and Mathematics or OND in a science based course. (Candidates must be computer literate and can communicate well in English language)

Contact us: Send your CVs to info@taxonsystems.com and we will invite you for an interview.

Note: Preference will be given to candidates who live in Badore, Addo or Ajah area because of transportation.
Re: Femi Adesina Commends Nigerians For Prayers, Goodwill To President Buhari by zoedew: 9:17pm On Oct 26, 2017
I may be wrong but it does not look like it for a visiting delegation to The President to be received by Adesina whose brief touches on info dissemination. Something is amiss at The Presidency. Lord have Mercy.
Re: Femi Adesina Commends Nigerians For Prayers, Goodwill To President Buhari by maisauki: 9:25pm On Oct 26, 2017
psucc:
Frmu should be thankful to God Almighty and not Nigerians. Because God does not do according to pur prayers but according to His will. Buhari would have been reduced to a common mad man in street if left alive or die many times in his grave if God really look into the petitions of Nigeria.
many are really prayin for d president. if you don't, others do.
when jona was d president although i don't like him an inch, i do pray for him especially for protection against mistakes cos if someone makes mistake, it affects him alone but if a leader should make even a single mistake, it affects d whole group.
so do you now think that people that overwhelminly voted for buhari out of love and conviction won't pray for his success?
Re: Femi Adesina Commends Nigerians For Prayers, Goodwill To President Buhari by ipobarecriminals: 9:29pm On Oct 26, 2017
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin
Bullhari007:
and what will be our prayer point Buhari Jubril will die a very miserable dead
shocked
Bullhari007:
and what will be our prayer point Buhari Jubril will die a very miserable dead
"miserable dead" Ipob demon
Re: Femi Adesina Commends Nigerians For Prayers, Goodwill To President Buhari by Williumgrand: 9:29pm On Oct 26, 2017
Re: Femi Adesina Commends Nigerians For Prayers, Goodwill To President Buhari by ipobarecriminals: 9:33pm On Oct 26, 2017
cool wink cool sad we dey pray make 2019 com/reach us well
Re: Femi Adesina Commends Nigerians For Prayers, Goodwill To President Buhari by talk2percy(m): 9:43pm On Oct 26, 2017
Thunder fire this guy....look at what politicians has done to this guy's soul.
Re: Femi Adesina Commends Nigerians For Prayers, Goodwill To President Buhari by mywells: 9:46pm On Oct 26, 2017
it shall never be well with those who voted this clueless old pig our in to government.
Re: Femi Adesina Commends Nigerians For Prayers, Goodwill To President Buhari by felifeli: 10:05pm On Oct 26, 2017
JosWatchDog:
Special Adviser to the President, Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina, Thursday in Abuja commended Nigerians for the outpouring of prayers and show of goodwill to President Muhammadu Buhari since he returned to the country.

Receiving a delegation of well wishers to the President, led by Amb. Eze N. Ebere, Adesina said President Buhari deeply appreciated the prayers during his ill health, and after his recovery, from both the Christian and Muslim communities.

The Special Adviser also said the positive reviews on the President’s handling of conflicts in various parts of the country had been most encouraging for the administration, noting that the President remains focused in serving Nigerians, and ensuring an improvement in the lives of all.

“The President really appreciates all the prayers, and will like to say a big thank you for your support for his leadership style and handling of the conflicts,’’ he said.

Adesina assured the delegation of the President’s commitment and transparent leadership style, promising to deliver a letter brought by the group.

In his remarks, the leader of the delegation, who is also the National Patron of the National Association of Nigerian Students (NANS), said the association remains thankful to God for restoring the health of the President.

“We are here to commend the President over his leadership style, especially the way he handled the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) issue, and others, by ensuring that peace is restored across Nigeria,’’ Ebere said.

He pledged the association’s continued support for President Buhari’s administration.

The Justice of the Peace, an association, gave Adesina a special recognition as a “Peace Conservator’’.

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com.ng/2017/10/femi-adesina-commends-nigerians-for.html

Na God go punish you and Buhari. That is my prayer. Enjoy grin cheesy grin
Re: Femi Adesina Commends Nigerians For Prayers, Goodwill To President Buhari by Codes151(m): 10:09pm On Oct 26, 2017
This one need mental evaluation
Re: Femi Adesina Commends Nigerians For Prayers, Goodwill To President Buhari by raphaeladeyele: 10:40pm On Oct 26, 2017
Hmmm ok
Re: Femi Adesina Commends Nigerians For Prayers, Goodwill To President Buhari by Bullhari007(m): 2:01am On Oct 27, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin shocked"miserable dead" Iron demon
Re: Femi Adesina Commends Nigerians For Prayers, Goodwill To President Buhari by deebrain(m): 3:27am On Oct 27, 2017
This man must be mad.

People ARE PRAYING FOR NIGERIA and not really the president.
Re: Femi Adesina Commends Nigerians For Prayers, Goodwill To President Buhari by Alday: 5:00am On Oct 27, 2017
madridguy:
We progressive Nigerians are praying for Sai Baba for more wisdom, understanding, good health and long life to lead Nigeria to a greater height.

The thing is, can you say out of your heart of hearts that Buhari himself is a progressive?

You simply packaged pasta in a TV carton
Re: Femi Adesina Commends Nigerians For Prayers, Goodwill To President Buhari by talk2percy(m): 6:36am On Oct 27, 2017
Which prayer, I dey craze? The only prayer we are saying for Jubrin is for him to give way oh..just so u know..so don't get it twisted. A prayer for Buhari is a wasted prayer.
Re: Femi Adesina Commends Nigerians For Prayers, Goodwill To President Buhari by naijaboy756: 6:57am On Oct 27, 2017
How can a sane person ask God to keep his woes, hardship and pains?
Re: Femi Adesina Commends Nigerians For Prayers, Goodwill To President Buhari by maestroferddi: 8:10am On Oct 27, 2017
madridguy:

Good that you have realised that the rank of the 'sai baba' chanters has irrecoverably shrunk...
Re: Femi Adesina Commends Nigerians For Prayers, Goodwill To President Buhari by newoffer: 8:22am On Oct 27, 2017
Na thick swear d masses dey sunch mr president. u n ur shidren dey fly like kite everywhere. Waiting for prayer is like waiting for eclipse. a witch hunting president
Re: Femi Adesina Commends Nigerians For Prayers, Goodwill To President Buhari by alaskido(m): 12:36pm On Oct 27, 2017
Chiedu4Trump:
All Christians should pray for Buhari to live long.
So he will live to see Biafra and stand trial for all the unarmed Biafrans he murdered

Not only unarmed Biarfans but also unarmed Muslims. Remember the Kaduna saga with Sheik Zazaky.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina Commends Nigerians For Prayers, Goodwill To President Buhari by Chiedu4Trump: 12:38pm On Oct 27, 2017
alaskido:

Not only unarmed Biarfans but also unarmed Muslims. Remember the Kaduna saga with Sheik Zazaky.
True lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

#EndSars : Policeman Set Ablaze and Decapitated in Ogidi (Viewers Discretion) / Buhari, Governors Meet Over Security / I Want To Confess How I Got The Army Beheading Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.