Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,048 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

I Want To Confess How I Got The Army Beheading Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want To Confess How I Got The Army Beheading Video (8502 Views)

Osita Chidoka Reacts To The Beheading Of Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye / Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Unknown Gunmen: Beheading Men, Women, Children Barbaric / Police Weep Over Killing Of 2 DPOs, Officer’s Beheading, Burning Of 11 Stations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Confess How I Got The Army Beheading Video by OyigboUpdate: 9:05pm On May 08, 2022
I know Igbos will rush. Now let me answer this in a friendly way even if the trolling is childish and annoying.

Nairalanders is a very wide forum and luckily we have gotten a relative to the couple on this same nairaland.

I don't know how many times I will answer them this question and how many times will they will keep asking?
Let me explain in the way even the most dumb IPOB can understand.

If the video and pictures was not released to the friends and family members its a different ball game.
On this same nairaland the personal phone call was released u guys did'nt troll the first Op asking how come.
On this same nairaland there was a first person who posted those pictures on the crime section. I could remember none of the Igbos were trolling like mosquitoes to buzz and ask how come.

Something that was shared from the victims whatsap to all their contacts. Lets say the lady has 200 whatsap chats and the man has 200. Sharing it to all their friends and family is it not enough to sprayed the way the pictures sprayed?
From the voice of the second phone call the girl that broke down in tears. She identified herself as her friend expressing her heartbreak after seeing it on her whatsap too.

Mehn how can I break IPOB head and put the explanation in it. Just as they tell us in primary school.

Now on this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/7116553/army-couple-beheaded-cameroon-ipob/1
an IPOB was trying to blame Cameroon by saying it happened in Cameroon unluckily for him a somehow relative to the lady is on nairaland.

And the person said
okeysoninv:
The lady killed was a friend to my friend..so bring another lie.. All ipob will die

Then I asked the person was the video and photos sent to the friend of your friend whatsap. They said yes.

Even if I didn't share the video another Nairalander could still get it. The same way they got the calls.
The same way they got the two photos.

Mehn u guys should avoid IPOB members they are always looking for who to blame. What is remaining is for an IPOB member to blame his neighbor for his inability to satisfy his wife on bed.
Tufiakwa.

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Want To Confess How I Got The Army Beheading Video by Malory: 9:07pm On May 08, 2022
Keep deceiving yourself

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Want To Confess How I Got The Army Beheading Video by OyigboUpdate: 9:07pm On May 08, 2022
E no go hard them go say na my account. This account has been on nairaland for the past three years
He was even on nairaland before I joined.
And except today we haven't come across each other.

So mehn the trolling is much. Atleast with this thread any bingo wey talk that nonsense na to carry the link paste am.
Always looking for who to blame

9 Likes

Re: I Want To Confess How I Got The Army Beheading Video by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 08, 2022
OyigboUpdate: SABO DSS/NSA/FULANI ASSET

OyigboUpdate FOOL-ani

12 Likes

Re: I Want To Confess How I Got The Army Beheading Video by Cholls(m): 9:09pm On May 08, 2022

1 Like

Re: I Want To Confess How I Got The Army Beheading Video by OyigboUpdate: 9:10pm On May 08, 2022
jerseyboy:
SABO

Sabo ntike complete it.
Ikpu Nnegi there una no go allow me drink water drop cup for this nairaland cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Confess How I Got The Army Beheading Video by uBuNiT: 9:20pm On May 08, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Sabo ntike complete it.
Ikpu Nnegi there una no go allow me drink water drop cup for this nairaland cheesy

How account have you on nairaland ?

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Confess How I Got The Army Beheading Video by Sergio104(m): 9:24pm On May 08, 2022
[quote author=Cholls post=112647567][/quote] grin

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Confess How I Got The Army Beheading Video by Okoroawusa: 9:24pm On May 08, 2022
Beremx:
You should be bothered about what would be your fate after Buhari leaves office in 2023. Your knowing too much might end up taking your life. Those you think you work for might end up becoming your enemies because you know too much.

Use your tongue to count your teeth
Beremx, at what point did you sell your conscience. You were not like this before

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Want To Confess How I Got The Army Beheading Video by after4: 9:24pm On May 08, 2022
is this the first time? OyigboUpdate, you are one of those killing people in the south east and your judgement is coming very fast.terrorist

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Want To Confess How I Got The Army Beheading Video by Sergio104(m): 9:26pm On May 08, 2022
tit:
Fear done catch you?
Serial killer.
You are involved in murder.

That is a crime against Nigeria.

Are you an igbo lady??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Confess How I Got The Army Beheading Video by Sergio104(m): 9:29pm On May 08, 2022
Okoroawusa:

Beremx, at what point did you sell your conscience. You were not like this before

Maybe at the point when common bucket of garri reached 800 naira grin grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Confess How I Got The Army Beheading Video by 00FFT00(m): 9:30pm On May 08, 2022
OyigboUpdate:
I know Igbos will rush. Now let me answer this in a friendly way even if the trolling is childish and annoying.

Nairalanders is a very wide forum and luckily we have gotten a relative to the couple on this same nairaland.

I don't know how many times I will answer them this question and how many times will they will keep asking?

If the video and pictures was not released to the friends and family members its a different ball game.
On this same nairaland the personal phone call was released u guys did'nt troll the first Op asking how come.
On this same nairaland there was a first person who posted those pictures on the crime section. I could remember none of the Igbos were trolling like mosquitoes to buzz and ask how come.

Something that was shared from the victims whatsap to all their contacts. Lets say the lady has 200 whatsap chats and the man has 200. Sharing it to all their friends and family is it not enough to sprayed the way the pictures sprayed?
From the voice of the second phone call the girl that broke down in tears. She identified herself as her friend expressing her heartbreak after seeing it on her whatsap too.

Mehn how can I break IPOB head and put the explanation in it. Just as they tell us in primary school.

Now on this thread
an IPOB was trying to blame Cameroon by saying it happened in Cameroon unluckily for him a somehow relative to the lady is on nairaland.

And the person said

Then I asked the person was the video and photos sent to the friend of your friend whatsap. They said yes.

Even if I didn't share the video another Nairalander could still get it. The same way they got the calls.

Mehn u guys should avoid IPOB members they are always looking for who to blame. What is remaining is for an IPOB member to blame his neighbor for his inability to satisfy his wife on bed.
Tufiakwa.

Plausible deniability abi?.
Guy, shelve your lies. If all goes well, you will have a requisite opportunity to explain in a binding manner. I hope your lies hold up.
I'd lawyer up if I were you.

18 Likes

Re: I Want To Confess How I Got The Army Beheading Video by Beremx(f): 9:32pm On May 08, 2022
Okoroawusa:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Confess How I Got The Army Beheading Video by Islandlady(f): 9:37pm On May 08, 2022
Hmm I noticed that a core ipob terrorist/supporters does not have brain to comprehend or think but are ready to insult your 10th generation for advising them!

So I have jejely removed my hands in anything that concerns Ipob, alaigbo n Igbo matter! I go dey read the update for here grin

Just like OyigboUpdate has adviced me below!

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Want To Confess How I Got The Army Beheading Video by Paulheyman: 9:38pm On May 08, 2022
Lol

You think Nigerians are foolish. I understand you, I know you, I practically live in your head. Your moves aren't alien to me. You employ same IPOB contemporary template of pushing propaganda (avoid and evade)

How did you get those videos? You really take Nigerian as fools, do you? This isn't your first time of posting gory videos in this forum neither was I the first to raise these concerns, and I won't be the last too. But that of those military couple were too evident. Who sent the video? What's the phone number? What's the WhatsApp number. You conjured another tales by moonlight. Funny chap. Initially your cartel proposed that IPOB had a WhatsApp and Facebook group were they share this videos amongst themselves and celebrate this killings, on several occasions you pushed this same propaganda, to the extent of creating a thread on "UGM Facebook page celebrating the death of these couple" which we all observed that you were pushing yet another propaganda. Same day you pushed another propaganda on the "killing of an unknown gun man enforcing sit at home" yet on further query we discovered yet again that you lied. You lack character, you don't have the moral right to lead this struggle, you already showed the holistic content of your character, you despise Igbos, you called for and support genocide against Igbos during Endsars protest, you're grossly vindictive. What's in it for you? The only person who benefits from a crime is a criminal.

By the time intellectual dig deeper, we'll all discover yet another loophole in your false narratives. Why did you do it? Those two are good together. Why did you go to such an extent just to pitch Igbos against yet another Nigerian tribe just cos of your hatred towards IPOB? Why, she had loved ones, she had sisters, she had people that were dependent on her, why, what's in it for you? Those two were our country heros but you couldn't let them be, why? Not all Igbos are pro IPOB, you my friend knows this, so why?

What has this country done to you to deserve this hatred? Your actions has led to the death of your fellow country men, who knows who is next in your books, I may even be the next to die, what tribe will you attempt to pitch Igbos against yet again? Nigeria needs healing but your actions of holding back these killers is destroying us all, what have we really done to you and your cartel to deserve this. Just speak up and save us all. Who killed these couple?, who did it?, say something, save us all. I know deep inside you there is still goodness. Do something my good friend

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Want To Confess How I Got The Army Beheading Video by illicit(m): 9:39pm On May 08, 2022
Please stop the killings

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Confess How I Got The Army Beheading Video by Sergio104(m): 9:43pm On May 08, 2022
Islandlady:
Hmm I noticed that a core ipob terrorist/supporters does not have brain to comprehend it think!

So I have jejely removed my hands in anything that concerns Ipob, alaigbo n Igbo matter!

Just like OyigboUpdate has adviced me below!

@bolded is highly prohibited here

You can throw your primitive jargons to your normal antagonist IPOB, but please never you refer to Igbo or alaigbo in such juxtaposition next time

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Confess How I Got The Army Beheading Video by ChoCho54(f): 9:43pm On May 08, 2022
Okoroawusa:

Cheap emotional blackmail.

8 Likes

Re: I Want To Confess How I Got The Army Beheading Video by Afonjakid: 9:44pm On May 08, 2022
For you to qualify as an IPOB member, you need to donate your brain to kanu and he will give a brand new empty one. You can never reason with them. Once I see any profile that uses kanu or ipob symbol on SM, I don't engage that person for my own sanity

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Confess How I Got The Army Beheading Video by Minime10(f): 9:44pm On May 08, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Now on this thread

And the person said

Tufiakwa.

I wasted my time to go through this rubbish you posted here, now go back and read what post, and then come back and tell me if it make any modicum of sense to you grin

16 Likes

Re: I Want To Confess How I Got The Army Beheading Video by ChoCho54(f): 9:49pm On May 08, 2022
What is the name of the town and village they were going to for traditional marriage?

What town or village where they killed?

Give us these details, and let those from those places who are present here verify your claim.

Until you provide these info, you can continue creating million monikers to perpetrate your trade to the delight of your Greek friends.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Confess How I Got The Army Beheading Video by Datikwerreboi(m): 9:52pm On May 08, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Sabo ntike complete it.
Get used to ignoring them.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Confess How I Got The Army Beheading Video by ChoCho54(f): 9:52pm On May 08, 2022
Minime10:

I wasted my time to go through this rubbish you posted here, now go back and read what post, and then come back and tell me if it make any modicum of sense to you grin
He was just punching at straws spewing trash all the time.
He knows much more than he can ever admit. His hands are not clean.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Confess How I Got The Army Beheading Video by Islandlady(f): 9:57pm On May 08, 2022
Sergio104:

@bolded is highly prohibited here

You can throw your primitive jargons to your normal antagonist IPOB, but please never you refer to Igbo or alaigbo in such juxtaposition next time
No vex Mr. English!

I am not interested in any bashing or arguement with any ipob sympathizers anymore for my sanity! Enjoy grin

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Confess How I Got The Army Beheading Video by meobizy(f): 10:04pm On May 08, 2022
I no even understand wetin OP type.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Confess How I Got The Army Beheading Video by Sergio104(m): 10:05pm On May 08, 2022
Islandlady:
No vex Mr. English!

I am not interested in any bashing or arguement with any ipob sympathizers anymore for my sanity Enjoy grin

The actual person with lower clinch in what you tried painting black is you.

How can you just stereotype a whole tribe with the action of your common antagonist??

It may be a normal thing to tag your IPOB "low IQ people" as you claimed.
But please on the great respect of the erudites and igbo Titans.....don't put the word "Igbo" on your jejune lines.

I can see how you and wisdom are faring for you to even have the gut to criticize the word "wisdom".

Rabid inebriated recreant mofos roaming free (sorry for this cold word but you really deserve it)

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Want To Confess How I Got The Army Beheading Video by dialfa: 10:13pm On May 08, 2022
A friend of my friend told me you are a dss agent.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Confess How I Got The Army Beheading Video by Islandlady(f): 10:18pm On May 08, 2022
Sergio104:

The actual person with lower clinch in what you tried painting black is you.

How can you just stereotype a whole tribe with the action of your common antagonist??

It may be a normal thing to tag your IPOB "low IQ people" as you claimed.
But please on the great respect of the erudites and igbo Titans.....don't put the word "Igbo" on your jejune lines.

I can see how you and wisdom are faring for you to even have the gut to criticize the word "wisdom".

Rabid inebriated recreant mofos roaming free (sorry for this cold word but you really deserve it)
Okay thank you for the insults which was not actually necessary, since you claimed to be wise, you should also learn to be deplomatic too in your manner of corrections!

I actually thought you are wise but you proved otherwise, we might be joking on this forum but there should be a limit to some level of bashing and ill mannered words to each other, anyways it's a faceless forum

Pls try not to quote me on this forum again for whatsoever reasons or threads...Stay blessed

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Confess How I Got The Army Beheading Video by Miracle2022: 10:19pm On May 08, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Now on this thread

And the person said

Tufiakwa.
you don't need to explain yourself to those basterds, they are fools that doesn't know how how social media works.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram Group Killed A Muslim Cleric In Northeastern Nigera / We Are Creating More States - Ekweremadu (Senate VP) / Bauchi Civil Servants Protest Non-Payment Of Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.